EU+US lvl 20 ilvl 28 boes

I think it will be easier without pics cuz there is too much gear to prntscrn.
Lowest green ilvl is 16, highest is 23. But right now im a bit confused cuz every 23 ilvl gear with 20 lvl req is weapon or shield/offhand and no armor at all, BUT i've got a lot of weapons (same as 23 ilvl) with 16/17/18/19 etc ilvl so may be i should farm more :D
Right now highest armor ilvl is 19.
[doublepost=1535910471,1535910188][/doublepost]UPD: if someone know nonstop spawning spots in zones with higher level req then you can tell me and i'll farm when i'll finish with this one.
2.78 million damage done while farming btw and ~7500-8000 mobs killed.

Last edited:
I think it will be easier without pics cuz there is too much gear to prntscrn.
Lowest green ilvl is 16, highest is 23. But right now im a bit confused cuz every 23 ilvl gear with 20 lvl req is weapon or shield/offhand and no armor at all, BUT i've got a lot of weapons (same as 23 ilvl) with 16/17/18/19 etc ilvl so may be i should farm more :D
Right now highest armor ilvl is 19.
[doublepost=1535910471,1535910188][/doublepost]UPD: if someone know nonstop spawning spots in zones with higher level req then you can tell me and i'll farm when i'll finish with this one.
2.78 million damage done while farming btw and ~7500-8000 mobs killed.
pics if you actually get some 28s tho pls ^_^

Sure, but not today T_T
~9500 killed mobs: tons of green stuff, 6 pets, 0 blue BoE.
I'll try more tomorrow but if there will be no luck i'll try to find another place like that.
At least i got some gold via pets :3
[doublepost=1535918851,1535917708][/doublepost]UPD: Tbh i dont think that it is possible to get blue BoE from this area cuz i got a lot of stuff which have 0.01% drop rate a lot of times and still 0 blue.
*thinkin about another place with such spawns*
UPD2: found 5 more spots with instant respawn (2 of them aore 25+/30+ zones) so i'll try them too if there will be bad luck tomorrow :d
[doublepost=1535927826][/doublepost]UPD3: I've done small research (logged to my old 24 toon and random 26 char) and now i'm confused more than before - ilvl in wetlands is same for 20 and 24/26 character (i was getting 16-19 ilvl from this farm spawn as 26 lvl). So i suppose that drop ilvl strongly depends on zone level and i should try to farm any 25-30+ zone.
[doublepost=1535974478][/doublepost]UPD4: 4 more thousands and still 0 blue BoE. I'll start grinding another zone tomorrow and keep posting results.

Sure, but not today T_T
~9500 killed mobs: tons of green stuff, 6 pets, 0 blue BoE.
I'll try more tomorrow but if there will be no luck i'll try to find another place like that.
At least i got some gold via pets :3
[doublepost=1535918851,1535917708][/doublepost]UPD: Tbh i dont think that it is possible to get blue BoE from this area cuz i got a lot of stuff which have 0.01% drop rate a lot of times and still 0 blue.
*thinkin about another place with such spawns*
UPD2: found 5 more spots with instant respawn (2 of them aore 25+/30+ zones) so i'll try them too if there will be bad luck tomorrow :d
[doublepost=1535927826][/doublepost]UPD3: I've done small research (logged to my old 24 toon and random 26 char) and now i'm confused more than before - ilvl in wetlands is same for 20 and 24/26 character (i was getting 16-19 ilvl from this farm spawn as 26 lvl). So i suppose that drop ilvl strongly depends on zone level and i should try to farm any 25-30+ zone.
[doublepost=1535974478][/doublepost]UPD4: 4 more thousands and still 0 blue BoE. I'll start grinding another zone tomorrow and keep posting results.
I admire your dedication, o_O I woulda quit a long time ago

this tip might help, the only 28 I ever had drop myself was from the trash inside the Gnomer dungeon, maybe try the trash there

I admire your dedication, o_O I woulda quit a long time ago

this tip might help, the only 28 I ever had drop myself was from the trash inside the Gnomer dungeon, maybe try the trash there
Ty, i'll try it after higher level zones.
I'm used to farm, i've farmed Gloomshroud for ~1500 sfk runs 2 years ago :]

(i was getting 16-19 ilvl from this farm spawn as 26 lvl).

Do you mean your boes were ivl 19 with lvl 16 req? If so, check if the mobs you are farming are added post 1.x patch. I have figured out that items dropped from rares which were added post vanila usually use this rule for scaling : Scaled gear has (min zone lvl - 1) ilvl and (min zone lvl - 4) lvl req.

Do you mean your boes were ivl 19 with lvl 16 req? If so, check if the mobs you are farming are added post 1.x patch. I have figured out that items dropped from rares which were added post vanila usually use this rule for scaling : Scaled gear has (min zone lvl - 1) ilvl and (min zone lvl - 4) lvl req.
Ye, i figured it out too but the main question - do these mobs drop blue BoE or not because of the new scaling system.
Thats what im trying to figure out via my farm :d
[doublepost=1535976154,1535975956][/doublepost]UPD: I'll try to farm nonstop swapning mobes which were added in 1.11.1.7272 and check results. I know one such spot :] Cuz every place i tried to farm had mobs added post 4.x

Ye, i figured it out too but the main question - do these mobs drop blue BoE or not because of the new scaling system.
Thats what im trying to figure out via my farm :d
Well, if you are farming for scaled blues, it would be better to farm mobs added post vanila, because the ones added in 1.x does not have their loot scaled to your lvl, which means blue boes will drop unscaled like looting them from chests.

Well, if you are farming for scaled blues, it would be better to farm mobs added post vanila, because the ones added in 1.x does not have their loot scaled to your lvl, which means blue boes will drop unscaled like looting them from chests.
Gotcha, i'm potato.
Then i'd better keep farming post 4.x mobs but i'll try different levelreq zones, cuz i got 0 blue BoE for ~13500 mobs in wetlands but tons of rare stuff so its strange and i think that BoE might depend on average zone ilvl too.
[doublepost=1535977145,1535976435][/doublepost]UPD: 1 more question - does anyone know is it possible to loot 28 ilvl 20 lvlreq gear on character higher than 20 (for example 21-29) or will it be scaled higher? Asking cuz i thinking to farm wetlands more as geared 29 prot war so it will make farm even more fast.
[doublepost=1535997364][/doublepost]UPD2: 3000 more mobs killed - nothing, moving to 25+ zone.

1 more question - does anyone know is it possible to loot 28 ilvl 20 lvlreq gear on character higher than 20 (for example 21-29) or will it be scaled higher? Asking cuz i thinking to farm wetlands more as geared 29 prot war so it will make farm even more fast.

The level 20 ilvl 28 BoEs can also be seen at 25/33 and 30/38 and so on. Level increment goes up by 5.

I looted:
HaBBd6N.png

Where from you got it if thats not secret? I just cant realise which place should i farm for blue BoE cuz wetlands seems to be bad.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=12982/silver-linked-footguards scaled to ilvl 28.
I got it from https://www.wowhead.com/npc=2372/mudsnout-gnoll on my f2p lvl 20 druid, while I was looking for https://www.wowhead.com/npc=14278/robark

edit:
It's sad cause I can't use it or sell it as I'm f2p.
I'm looking for https://www.wowhead.com/item=1121/feet-of-the-lynx scaled to ilvl 28. I'll appreciate any info where I can get it.

To be honest there is one interesting thing.
But this mob (the one Delailinda got Boe from) was added in 1.11. So i suppose that we might try to farm 1.x mobs? :3 I'll check it tomorrow at few spawning spots and let you know <3

https://www.wowhead.com/item=12982/silver-linked-footguards scaled to ilvl 28.
I got it from https://www.wowhead.com/npc=2372/mudsnout-gnoll on my f2p lvl 20 druid, while I was looking for https://www.wowhead.com/npc=14278/robark

edit:
It's sad cause I can't use it or sell it as I'm f2p.
I'm looking for https://www.wowhead.com/item=1121/feet-of-the-lynx scaled to ilvl 28. I'll appreciate any info where I can get it.
Excuse me for being skeptical, but when did you obtain this item? I'm just asking because if you did obtain this after the patch, you just confirmed what all of us have been trying to figure out.

What do we know now (if Dela got boots today and i think that it is so):
1) 28 ilvl is possible to get even in 15-60 area (hillsbrad lvlreq); ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶:̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶z̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶l̶v̶l̶r̶e̶q̶
2) 28 ilvl BoE drop even from 1.x mobs; ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶:̶ ̶2̶8̶ ̶i̶l̶v̶l̶ ̶b̶o̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶p̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶1̶.̶x̶ ̶m̶o̶b̶s̶
3) 28 ilvl is possible to get as 20: ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶:̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶m̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶2̶0̶
So i'll farm tomorrow/day after tomorrow some old 1.x mob spawns and may be go back to wetlands whelps/hillsbrad engineers because now it is clear that it is possible to get blue BoE even in zones with low ilvl greens.

What do we know now (if Dela got boots today and i think that it is so):
1) 28 ilvl is possible to get even in 15-60 area (hillsbrad lvlreq); ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶:̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶z̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶l̶v̶l̶r̶e̶q̶
2) 28 ilvl BoE drop even from 1.x mobs; ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶:̶ ̶2̶8̶ ̶i̶l̶v̶l̶ ̶b̶o̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶p̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶1̶.̶x̶ ̶m̶o̶b̶s̶
3) 28 ilvl is possible to get as 20: ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶:̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶m̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶2̶0̶
So i'll farm tomorrow/day after tomorrow some old 1.x mob spawns and may be go back to wetlands whelps/hillsbrad engineers because now it is clear that it is possible to get blue BoE even in zones with low ilvl greens.

I'm still skeptical. I farmed mobs that were 1.x for about 6-8 hours on 3 separate occasions with a quick respawn timer and large clusters (I'd say about 20-25 mob kills a minute) and saw 0 blue items.

We still have not seen definitive proof yet. No proof of WHEN said items dropped, proof where, and proof what dropped conclusively. IF these would drop, given how many levelers and such grinding in the game as a whole, how are there so few out there? I'm convinced these dropping was a coding mistake and was not intentional. Whether or not these DO still drop, at some point into this xpac they will become gf'd (if not already for some of these drops).

I have never seen anyone else with Ilvl 28 darkweave breaches across ah's, these forums, and in bgs. Same with That ring icehawk found months ago. If these were/are dropping why arent we seeing more?

May be you are right but i'll try to farm more anyway until i'll get first blue BoE. Btw there are 33 ilvl magefists on Kazzak H ah right now.
https://imgur.com/a/cS9mu3l
[doublepost=1536016791,1536016038][/doublepost]UPD:Btw the seller is just 36 lvl without looms so i dont think that he got it 2 or more weeks ago.
Tbh i understand you cuz i already killed ~18000 mobs and got 0 blue BoE but i'll tryhard :D
[doublepost=1536059215][/doublepost]UPD2: ~5000 1.x mobs and nothing except green stuff and recipes which have less drop rate than BoE ;[

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread