EU+US lvl 20 ilvl 28 boes

Gnomer really is nutzoid. I have 2 Vibroblades, both level i27.... one requires level 24, the other level 26... no other differences at all on the items... not on armor reduction buff, not on stats.

did I ever pick the wrong time to go broke
80e0cfb76b990d0216a661045dc351f1.png

this fuckers on KT ah for 100k btw if anyone wants to snatch

A bit of a request, but if you guys are getting these items via AH, could you try messaging the poster asking about where/when they obtained them?

I got a pair of ilvl 28 magefist on sargeras for 5k gold a bit ago and it was posted by some level 33 druid who didn't reply. Level of the character makes me assume that it could've been a recent drop?

I've let a couple of you guys know in B.net client, but thought I would drop by on the forums and let everyone know:

About 2-3 days ago a friend was leveling and looted an Item level 48 Leather Armor Chest Piece with requirement of level 40 on a level 44 character. I remember there was some speculation that +8 to Item Level World Drop Blue BoEs were GFed with the item level squish of 7.3.5, but this drop proves otherwise.

I've let a couple of you guys know in B.net client, but thought I would drop by on the forums and let everyone know:

About 2-3 days ago a friend was leveling and looted an Item level 48 Leather Armor Chest Piece with requirement of level 40 on a level 44 character. I remember there was some speculation that +8 to Item Level World Drop Blue BoEs were GFed with the item level squish of 7.3.5, but this drop proves otherwise.

Too many of them show up on AH to be GFd.

Too many of them show up on AH to be GFd.

I don't check the AH enough, being a Starter Edition player. I should for reference sake, though. Are there some good Auction House addons I can use to specify both level requirement and item level of a particular piece of equipment?

I don't check the AH enough, being a Starter Edition player. I should for reference sake, though. Are there some good Auction House addons I can use to specify both level requirement and item level of a particular piece of equipment?

I just type 20-20 and keep an eye on what shows up.

Sooo.... do not all items scale or...? Gonna be triggered if they patched it. This is my first blue boe drop. If anyone can confirm they've also gotten duds for blues among lvl 20 scaled blues, lemme know.

chopper.JPG

Sooo.... do not all items scale or...? Gonna be triggered if they patched it.

View attachment 8990
That’s an instanced specific drop so therefore it doesn’t scale like that
Plus it’s a weapon so if it did scale like that it would end up level 22 or 27 and be +8 ilvl

That’s an instanced specific drop so therefore it doesn’t scale like that

Ohhhh. Thanks for the info.

I could wowhead it, but maybe you could answer quicker. Is trollbane legs or petrospill instance specific? Or world.

Ohhhh. Thanks for the info.

I could wowhead it, but maybe you could answer quicker. Is trollbane legs or petrospill specific? Or world.
Trollbane I believe is world petrospill is specific

Any1 test to see if BVB can scale for characters under 21 if a high lvl Rogue unlocks boxes without opening and sends them to a 19?

Users who are viewing this thread