EU+US lvl 20 ilvl 28 boes

There is nothing interesting - not the best BoE i could get.
ULZSgif.jpg
Well not alot of great ones to find in Gnomers. Brawlers could be good for druid fcs and queens jewel for all fcs and some other healers.

All those items are world drop isnt? (and no zone drops)
So world drops in dungeons works. At least in gnomeregan...
We have still to check if there is a % to loot foot of the linx in the others dungs, because in open world seems to be bugged or something. Maybe it depends in the mobs, not only in 1.x

Last edited:
All those items are world drop isnt? (and no zone drops)
So world drops in dungeons works. At least in gnomeregan...
We have still to check if there is a % to loot foot of the linx in the others dungs

Yes they are world drops.
If you want Lynx go to stockades or possibly BFD you wont find 'em in gnomer.

Been farming SFK between queues. Got my first BoE to drop, Skycaller - required lvl 17 - iLvl 25. Looks like it may be possible for a required level 20 with an iLvl of 28 to drop in SFK.

FxAdReP.jpg
Well that matches the scaling for a blue BoE weapon. In Gnomer, the same item, or any blue weapon will scale to ilvl 30, required 22.
We would have to see what blue BoE armor scales to in SFK. Based on the weapon, I’d say that it would likely not be an ilvl 28 blue, but rather an ilvl 23 version.
Would be good to see what others have had drop in other dungeons.
In terms of dungeons. I have a feeling ilvl 28’s may only be found in Gnomer.

Been farming SFK between queues. Got my first BoE to drop, Skycaller - required lvl 17 - iLvl 25. Looks like it may be possible for a required level 20 with an iLvl of 28 to drop in SFK.

FxAdReP.jpg

Well that matches the scaling for a blue BoE weapon. In Gnomer, the same item, or any blue weapon will scale to ilvl 30, required 22.
We would have to see what blue BoE armor scales to in SFK. Based on the weapon, I’d say that it would likely not be an ilvl 28 blue, but rather an ilvl 23 version.

Jeebus... No. If that was the case ilvl 28 magefist and about 15 more items would not exist. But they do exist so Gnomer is not the only place.

Jeebus... No. If that was the case ilvl 28 magefist and about 15 more items would not exist. But they do exist so Gnomer is not the only place.
I did say Gnomer is the only dungeon. I’d gladly like to be proved wrong, but I’m not sure u can get ilvl 28 blues from other dungeons.
I’d suggest if u’ve seen other ilvl 28 blues, they would be actual world drops from higher level questing zones, maybe Stonetalon or Ashenvale would be my guess.
Or have u seem proof or obtained an ilvl 28 blue in another dungeon?
edit : or at least not by looting on a lvl 20 toon.

I did say Gnomer is the only dungeon. I’d gladly like to be proved wrong, but I’m not sure u can get ilvl 28 blues from other dungeons.
I’d suggest if u’ve seen other ilvl 28 blues, they would be actual world drops from higher level questing zones, maybe Stonetalon or Ashenvale would be my guess.
Or have u seem proof or obtained an ilvl 28 blue in another dungeon?
edit : or at least not by looting on a lvl 20 toon.

Think it was @Embu that got a Firebane cloak when this first became a thing.

That would make sense. You are thinking armor drops in SFK will be req. level 15 with iLvl 23? I'll keep farming SFK for a BoE armor drop to confirm, but I think I agree with you.

After reading through this entire thread I think i can speak for all my fellow 20 and 29 warriors when saying that even if there were boe plate items in the game, which there arent and havent been ever and even thought its been over two years since the patch that allowed us to wear plate at level 1 went live and even though about a year ago all my carefully farmed mail items with strength, especially gloves suddenly changed overnight to agility, and even though for over a year we only had access to one plate belt that had strength because the satchel belts from dungeons had agility on them even after all that i just want you to all know we're not at all jaded, bitter or jealous.

We think most of of you are lamesauce anyway, off chasing dreams that will likely never be realised. You see my squishy little non plate wearing friends a certain peacefulness is aquired when there are literally no other items in the game for your class besides bop dungeon drops and quest rewards. When the patch came out recently that adding the scaling mechanic to zones and items we were spared the excitment that you no doubt experienced as your silly little squishy non plate wearing brains realised the almost endless new potential items that came with it. And we are thankful for this and not bitter, jaded or jealous.

While you're out there gallavanting around the countryside we have more time to sit in durator between bg queues where an almost endless supply of druids, rogues, ret pallies and hunters challenge us to duels.

EDIT - We'd also like to thank blizzard for nerfing the charge snare from 3 seconds down to 1 second, 3 seconds was clearly overpowered for a class with no other slows

not bitter

After reading through this entire thread I think i can speak for all my fellow 20 and 29 warriors when saying that even if there were boe plate items in the game, which there arent and havent been ever and even thought its been over two years since the patch that allowed us to wear plate at level 1 went live and even though about a year ago all my carefully farmed mail items with strength, especially gloves suddenly changed overnight to agility, and even though for over a year we only had access to one plate belt that had strength because the satchel belts from dungeons had agility on them even after all that i just want you to all know we're not at all jaded, bitter or jealous.

We think most of of you are lamesauce anyway, off chasing dreams that will likely never be realised. You see my squishy little non plate wearing friends a certain peacefulness is aquired when there are literally no other items in the game for your class besides bop dungeon drops and quest rewards. When the patch came out recently that adding the scaling mechanic to zones and items we were spared the excitment that you no doubt experienced as your silly little squishy non plate wearing brains realised the almost endless new potential items that came with it. And we are thankful for this and not bitter, jaded or jealous.

While you're out there gallavanting around the countryside we have more time to sit in durator between bg queues where an almost endless supply of druids, rogues, ret pallies and hunters challenge us to duels.

EDIT - We'd also like to thank blizzard for nerfing the charge snare from 3 seconds down to 1 second, 3 seconds was clearly overpowered for a class with no other slows

not bitter

Should roll a paladin and have so many potential gear choices its impossible to get them all.

Yes I'm losing my sanity in Gnomer and yes it is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread