EU+US lvl 20 ilvl 28 boes

Sorry for additional post, but has anyone checked beta for the stats on the ilvl 28 boes? Just asking because I somehow stumbled upon a pair of unbound ilvl 23 Thorbia's while I was on beta on my paladin and the stats are more than what's posted on the current 28's. Just curious because I don't want to farm another pair if it's not necessary.

Also the same stats as my ilvl 20 Magefist. Both are attached as a screenshot.

Attachments

• beta thorbia.png
    beta thorbia.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 313
  • magefist beta.png
    magefist beta.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 364
Sorry for additional post, but has anyone checked beta for the stats on the ilvl 28 boes? Just asking because I somehow stumbled upon a pair of unbound ilvl 23 Thorbia's while I was on beta on my paladin and the stats are more than what's posted on the current 28's. Just curious because I don't want to farm another pair if it's not necessary.

Also the same stats as my ilvl 20 Magefist. Both are attached as a screenshot.
ilvl 28 is 10agi/9stam, ilvl 23 is 8agi/7stam

not sure how many of these are around but talon of vultros only goes to ilvl 26, grabbed two of these on the AH for 5k each
ecd942d5f307cb51a040a2da1fff0293.png

not sure how many of these are around but talon of vultros only goes to ilvl 26, grabbed two of these on the AH for 5k each

Guessing it follows the current live scheme of mob or zone specific drops scale to the same as dungeon blues (ilvl 26 for lvl 20). World drops follow the ilvl of 23/28 for armor and 20/25 for weapons, with the req level being ilvl - 8. Not sure how that works with higher levels that might be affected by the stat squish.

Guessing it follows the current live scheme of mob or zone specific drops scale to the same as dungeon blues (ilvl 26 for lvl 20). World drops follow the ilvl of 23/28 for armor and 20/25 for weapons, with the req level being ilvl - 8. Not sure how that works with higher levels that might be affected by the stat squish.

Higher level vanilla gear looks like it's just being capped at 58 ilvl. The level 48 (ilvl 61) and 58 (ilvl 71) required BoE epics I copied over were all squished down to there, and kept the same level requirements.

576c995b06b3c2f6b8d0a3bc8ed92c21.png

6cc1cc09563c7c4f24b98b8c88a57e1c.png

this scaled beauty is on the Kel'Thuzad AH currently, if I had the gold i'd buy it but as of right now I am on gold lockdown lmao

I read on forums and such that this was presumably gfed? it's a SFK ultra rare so it's probably just that and it's not gfed. Although if it being gfed was the general consensus I guess this is proof that it still drops. Cool item regardless

576c995b06b3c2f6b8d0a3bc8ed92c21.png

6cc1cc09563c7c4f24b98b8c88a57e1c.png

this scaled beauty is on the Kel'Thuzad AH currently, if I had the gold i'd buy it but as of right now I am on gold lockdown lmao

I read on forums and such that this was presumably gfed? it's a SFK ultra rare so it's probably just that and it's not gfed. Although if it being gfed was the general consensus I guess this is proof that it still drops. Cool item regardless

It was GFd from mid wotlk until WoD when they changed up the drops.

So does all items you get from chests scale up to ilvl 28? if that's the case "feet of lynx" is so BiS lol.
View attachment 8354

No chest drops dont scale. Need to be lucky in dungeons or open world.
[doublepost=1532941834,1532941345][/doublepost]That said yes the chest drops like lynx when not found in chests can all scale to +8 weapons cant at 20 though.

Talon of vultros isnt a world drop so it doesnt count.
world drop weapons at this level will be either req level 17 with ilvl 25 or req level 22 with ilvl 30.

To add on to this with some background for people who didn't look into it during legion...

Anything that drops from a specific NPC (talon of vultros) or from a specific zone (shadowfang) will scale to the exact level.

World drop weapons will scale to have a required level of 17/22/27/32/etc and have an ilvl that is 8 higher than the required level. So something like Weighted Sap might require level 17 and be ilvl 25.

World drop armor will scale to have a required level of 15/20/25/30/etc and have an ilvl that is 8 higher than the required level. So Feet of the Lynx might require level 20 and have an ilvl of 28.

All of those scale based on who loots the item, unless it comes from a chest. In which case the default ilvl and level req is used.

Users who are viewing this thread