Lets Fix Our Bracket

mod can u delete that^ it's not letting me edit

Soo much reading, so many trolls, but I will say something.

I am quite new to the bracket and I found you guys through Google. I asked a few wow friends how is the twink community and they all responded with its dead and there is a 3 hours q for WSG, I didnt care anyways made a twink got geared (well almost still working on it) I did gear off a guide on this site (imbaogue and Curly's) and going into a bg I at first only noticed people yelling at me get better gear get better gear, I didn't care I played and noticed these people just farmed Mid, I played for objective and try to get the flag. with all that being said for a new twink coming in I see a lot of flaming on them no advice given to them therefore probably will leave and never come back or just keep coming and doing horrible to fuel the trolls or they just don't know what to do.

When I see a twink getting yelled at for gear I whisper to them telling them don't worry everywhere there are trolls if you are looking for better gear come to TI and what not even helped a disco priest run a few instances afterwords.

I do think a good solution would be making a guild that will try to do everything it can to gear and help newbies, I know that won't happen, at least not on a big scale. I am doing what I can to help them out have about 7 newbie twinks real id me and once they are geared we will start doing premades.

You are rare, most people would have quit. But you had dedication.

My friends use to play 19's back in the BC age and always liked playing on their accounts just could never afford wow, now that I have money, I am in the 19's and trying to form a group to BG with me
<

I do think a good solution would be making a guild that will try to do everything it can to gear and help newbies, I know that won't happen, at least not on a big scale. I am doing what I can to help them out have about 7 newbie twinks real id me and once they are geared we will start doing premades.

Inb4 Pizza makes

<Waw Semi Tawent>

..not such a bad idea...

i keep deleting my 19's becuase solo que'ing into hunter squads farming mid makes me rage. but this sounds like a good idea and i might roll another one...

i keep deleting my 19's becuase solo que'ing into hunter squads farming mid makes me rage. but this sounds like a good idea and i might roll another one...

lol, umadbro...

But seriously, I would see someone about that anger problem...

Yo, idk if everyone noticed or not but the 19 quality of player's is dropping drastically while the activity is increasing. Now i know i am the first person to bash a non twink/ half assed 19 when we get into the gulch, and i know i am always calling out for kicking people ect ect but imo we should be sending these new kids in the right direction as far as gear and **** goes, at least tell em about TI so they know where to start. Good people are dropping out of the bracket every day because of forum drama/guild drama/ general douchebaggery and drama in the 19 bracket in general. IMO its a new year we should try and have better game's/ better the bracket. Recruit more people from outside the bracket and try to improve the people who are already in it. There once was a time where the bracket was a great place to be, guilds were respectable/ every game was fair and fun while still being intense and crazy. Now were reduced to what we have ATM and it's looking pretty wack for the future unless we start doing something different.

Flame on forum troll's but im sayin think about it.
its like this on eu too the main reason i stopped playing 19.

If you want to talk REAL talk here's what needs to happen:

Kids stop dodging premades. This is a huge activity booster and the main attraction at the 19 bracket. This also means YOU brown. It's FACT that MGC is better than you, it's FACT that you're going to get beat, and it's FACT even though you will get beat you will be a better guild afterwards. After MGC lost to WT, we got a lot better because I realized no matter how good you may be at this game, the 19 bracket doesn't have the skill curve that it used to have, therefore anyone can really be successful as long as your coordination and communication is better than the other team. Don't get me wrong, some skill does come into play, but anyone who has played this game for 6 years in the 19 bracket like myself will understand that. I thought stacking my team with experienced and skilled players without them playing with each other wouldn't matter, but obviously not. MGC is the best guild at the 19 bracket, but we got beat by a better strategy and organized team Waw Tawent, so hats off to them.

The problem that MGC is running into is rolling pugs and 3-0ing guilds gets really old, really quick. We aren't WT and farm for achievements or can q on a 19 hunter every day for the past 2.6 years. We are hoping to schedule a series of premades with WT in late jan/early feb and praying for a MB comeback.

It baffles me with the activity we have, that 4 guilds don't get together and field 5 players each and have weekly premades. LSFTW/WT vs MGC/LS etc etc. We have public vent, use it. I also don't understand with the amount of decent players that are guildless don't get together and make a guild. Waw Tawent can field a premade every week if they wanted to, but because PIzza doesn't want "Waw Tawent loses" on a TI thread no WT members get anything together. Give me a ******* break, grow up, god forbid you lose a game. No matter if WT, LS, LSFTW, CL, TTU, BTB, THE CW play every week, MGC is still #1 and will be forever, we do that for the 19 bracket as the favor so you kids don't have to worry about it.

Bold 1, Guilds going into premade's when they are not 110% ready and good to go kill's morale and the guild, notice we are the only active alliance 19 guild.

Bold 2, You replaced half your team after losing to WT. and continue to suck people onto bleeding hollow to retire.

Bold 3, you have played like 1 game, 2 tops. dont act like your guild is in any way active.

Bold 4, that would imply you doing anything other than bashing every and anyone who isnt MGC. not gonna happen.

You are part of the problem not the solution.

Edit:Bold/This is not a who's #1 thread. this is a lets bring the tier back up to par thread.

Edit: im going to do my part and keep my people doing what they are doing. hater's continue to hate.

Sorry dude but the fact that we are taking like 2 weeks off over the holidays doesn't make us inactive. Still waitin on that premade date btw. Stay small kid.

Bold 1, Guilds going into premade's when they are not 110% ready and good to go kill's morale and the guild, notice we are the only active alliance 19 guild.

Bold 2, You replaced half your team after losing to WT. and continue to suck people onto bleeding hollow to retire.

Bold 3, you have played like 1 game, 2 tops. dont act like your guild is in any way active.

Bold 4, that would imply you doing anything other than bashing every and anyone who isnt MGC. not gonna happen.

Edit:Bold/This is not a who's #1 thread. this is a lets bring the tier back up to par thread.

Sucking people into bh to retire? Who do you think I am Pizza? No one that has come to MGC has retired, and everyone that has come to MGC has asked to be apart. Ask Trillium and Titan, they're or newest additions in our attempt to be able for our alliance guild to play our horde guild on a weekly basis.

I really didn't replace anyone, you kids just don't understand what lengths we went through to field a decent 10 against WT, but it really doesn't matter because Slyddur does, as that's who we put it together for just in case it was his last 19 premade ever. Sin was a last minute fc and I paid for his xfer. We had 2 85 rbg players playing other peoples toons on different accounts and ran 2 mages against a horde team.

Kids want to play with MGC all the time, it's just there aren't any comparable alliance guilds out there.

You're not part of the solution either. You have the worst attitude when it comes to newer players and are so high up in your whole "i'm better than everyone" that you don't even realize that you're a terrible paladin. Also, making a million threads for attention gets you no where.

Hass at least has a respectable guild unlike you.

Edit: im going to do my part and keep my people doing what they are doing. hater's continue to hate.

You should get someone to teach them how to play first.

I think voting to kick the noobs also isn't helping. *Cough*

I actually feel kinda bad for trolling and making fun of you now...not your fault you were born lost as ****
<

Block out haters, embrace my behavior,

my music’ll be your savior, later maybe later,

I can sing something for ya, deliver it to your door,

then spread positive vibrations, that’s what I’m about.

Users who are viewing this thread