Lets Fix Our Bracket

So let me get this straight,

It's all the new players fault, not any of you 'respected and veterans' twinks that are fraction changing to horde to win.

Graffiti is the only person I can safely say will go to the underdog team most of the time.

I'm not saying that their under geared 'twinks' are to blame, but you people are perfect (some of you anyways)

lol, umadbro...

But seriously, I would see someone about that anger problem...

its just pointless, 19's will always be alive becuase of the shear numbers becuase it certainly isnt due to balanced games

I'm playing 19s cause of the community and the competition.

Playing bgs all day long on 85 gets boring since you never recognize the ones you're playing against.

probability of brown or drugs growin a pair to premade us

you can add another few 0's onto it now. your comprehension skills are stunningly poor; what kind of shitbird retard curriculum do they have you on up there in canada eh?

you can add another few 0's onto it now. your comprehension skills are stunningly poor; what kind of shitbird retard curriculum do they have you on up there in canada eh?

You forgot a comma

I think the biggest concern would be improving people that are already in the bracket. There's numerous tinkers that have been around for quite awhile but play like they're new to CTF objectives or just their overall playstyle is lacking.

Recruiting more bodies comes second. Also encourage newer-comers to visit TwinkInfo (through whispers) and tell them to look up guides for gearing first and foremost.

Yeah, I think some of those tinks are kinda young. Idk I kinda lost interest. Plus there are other MMOs people went to..

Well idk for you guys but I am very kind to the undergeared players n such, i add em on real id and farm dungeons with them untill they get ''decent'', i also teach them how to play their class,enchants n such (because im MVP)

you guys can hate me for being pro, but atleast the king does something to help his bracket

Users who are viewing this thread