Lets Fix Our Bracket

then spread positive vibrations, that’s what I’m about.

kinky
<

theres nothing to fix the bracket is functioning the same way it always has, on stupidity and ego.

now shut the **** up and twink my dinner

rip 19 bracket 2011

Then I met a twink by the name of Purplekush (or something like that) he was a 19 twink hunter in Sumar's Finest. I remember he went on his horde warlock and we chatted and he taught me how to play better by doing simple things like back strafing. I wish I could contact him because thinking back on it he really helped me a lot.

Suramar's Finest ftw! Though I think Trust and I are the only twinks from that guild that still play.

A lot have people have said the bracket is like it has always been, that doesn't make much sense to me. Although it is being fueled by stupidity and ego, like Saxx said, the game play has drastically decreased in quality over the years and I'm sure that was the only thing keeping multiple players here. I doubt anyone wants to deal with terrible imbalance, and terrible people (about 85% of the 19s community). I bet if this keeps up a lot of the older players will just give up and stop playing, which seems to be the case from what I've seen on the forums.

People always had fun game play to counteract the terrible terrible people but since gameplay has suffered I don't know how much longer this will last.

Suramar's Finest ftw! Though I think Trust and I are the only twinks from that guild that still play.

A lot have people have said the bracket is like it has always been, that doesn't make much sense to me. Although it is being fueled by stupidity and ego, like Saxx said, the game play has drastically decreased in quality over the years and I'm sure that was the only thing keeping multiple players here. I doubt anyone wants to deal with terrible imbalance, and terrible people (about 85% of the 19s community). I bet if this keeps up a lot of the older players will just give up and stop playing, which seems to be the case from what I've seen on the forums.

People always had fun game play to counteract the terrible terrible people but since gameplay has suffered I don't know how much longer this will last.

cyclone

**** yeah

Sorry dude but the fact that we are taking like 2 weeks off over the holidays doesn't make us inactive. Still waitin on that premade date btw. Stay small kid.

im talking about in general. the only BH alliance i see queing in the last 5 months is canna

You're not part of the solution either. You have the worst attitude when it comes to newer players and are so high up in your whole "i'm better than everyone" that you don't even realize that you're a terrible paladin. Also, making a million threads for attention gets you no where.

Hass at least has a respectable guild unlike you.

You should get someone to teach them how to play first.

Read my original post there buddy.

i am the reason MGC is MGC everyone knows this my back has been so sore ever since i joined this turrble guild

Told a 700 hp priest today to go to twinkinfo.com, he responded with "no shut up skill is better than gear"

Sigh

this is just 2 of many, mannny screenshots

ill do my best

yo dude there are so many pink shirted pink tabard worgen hunters that look exactly like each other running around in this bracket. your ss doesn't prove anything, that's totally not nvme and hass!

and that name plate was clearly photoshopped in

yo dude there are so many pink shirted pink tabard worgen hunters that look exactly like each other running around in this bracket. your ss doesn't prove anything, that's totally not nvme and hass!

and that name plate was clearly photoshopped in

ya ur rite i must have u two mistaken

WoWScrnShot_111911_180213.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread