Legit WoD Alpha patch notes are up

Ice Lance now replaces Fire Blast and is only available to Frost Mages.

Evanesce is a new Talent available at level 15.

Evanesce: Fade into the nether, avoiding all attacks against you for 3 seconds. This spell may be cast while a cast-time spell is in progress and is not on the global cooldown. Replaces Ice Block. 45-second cooldown. (Ice block? GG)

Holy god and the heavens

The changes to hunters @ lil

giphy.gif

Is that you crying while I kill you in WoD?

Besides dumbing down the class I play (less buttons but still just as powerful if not more, read between the lines ;) ), making OP rogues even more OP and bringing a new fotm class I am happy to see these changes.

Time to sit back and read all the complaining and threads made in the upcoming months about things we won't even see patch day.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm I hope wod f2p is as good as cata f2p minus the huntards, it would be alot better than the piece of crap 20 -24 is atm.

I was hoping that hunter arrows would be able to be blocked as well, but I'm still happy with the balancing

I wouldn't look into these changes too much. So much is subject to change. We don't truly know how this will look like in game until we see it action. Hope it all turns out well for the twinks.

Shaman
•Greater Healing Wave has been renamed to Healing Wave.
•Healing Tide Totem is now available only to Restoration Shaman.
Healing Wave has been removed.
this is misleading and confusing, (reminded me of the evil patch note)
why don't just say,
Greater Healing Wave has been removed.
Healing Wave healing increase by [(greater healing wave stat)] available at level 60

Reflexz;779942[I said:
Warlock[/I]
I notice you miss this:
Hunter
•Hunter pets no longer have crowd-control abilities.

Mage
•Presence of Mind can no longer turn Polymorph into an instant-cast spell.(FFFF!)

Priest
•Dominate Mind now shares Diminishing Returns with all other Mesmerize effects.
•Holy Word: Chastise now shares Diminishing Returns with all other Mesmerize effects.
•Psychic Scream is now a level-15 talent, replacing Psyfiend, and has a 45-second cooldown (up from 30 seconds).
•Rapture no longer has any effect beyond removing the cooldown of Power Word: Shield.
•Void Tendrils' Root effect now has a chance to break if the target takes sufficient damage.

Warlock
•Metamorphosis: Cursed Auras has been removed.
•Curse of Enfeeblement have been removed.

General Stuff
CC
•Removed all Disarms.(include hunter warlock pets)
•Removed Silence effects from Interrupts. Silences still exist, but are never attached to an Interrupt.
•All Roots now share the same DR category.

hmm I hope wod f2p is as good as cata f2p minus the huntards, it would be alot better than the piece of crap 20 -24 is atm.
they will always be there, just in different form, like what happen during 5.1, they all re-roll holy pala,

Hehehe.. Im glad I rolled a mage since cata. I cant be Fotm too.
I told you before, i'll said it again, i'll keybind Ice Lance to my mouse scroll button.

still too early to say anything, its alpha, they may revert back some changes.
hope enhance is good, so I can get to know what its like to play melee class

RIP [MENTION=16866]Izac[/MENTION]

edit: too depressing

but yeah. hurts. chastise + DM will make DM last 4 seconds.. wont be able to have both DM and scream..

man. I dont know what im gonna do. i just dont know what im gonna do

hopefully blizzard will come to their senses. priests are the #1 aggro target in bgs. they NEED two separate 8 second CCs

Seems to me as a good changes, thougth a little too much nerf to hunters. Remove almost all CC? Buff aimed by 20%? Back to 1shotting clothies? Do not want.
Rogues/warriors almost didnt have any nerfs, they with frost mages will rock in WOD.
When will WOD hit by the way?

Dont worry about hunters, some of their damage will be integrated in other spells.
Although you lose scatter shot, you keep the retarded damage :)

Dont worry about hunters, some of their damage will be integrated in other spells.
Although you lose scatter shot, you keep the retarded damage :)
That's the fucking thing though. I don't give a shit about that.

Now what do I do? Walk around spamming arcane shot? And that's it?

They could've nerfed dmg and kept CC would've been more preferable to me.

I guess I will wait until a few weeks into the beta after the release of on what level you get your spells, before I reroll now. But mages do look really nice :>

But Im most excited for the changes on f2p itself... maybe a higher level cap/gold cap/prof cap?

Users who are viewing this thread