Just wanted to say that BOA's or no BOA's, Dazzling longsward is still a no-go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warrior cannot beat good rogue at 39, even Prot, it is simply impossible, especially with Conc.Blow nerf.

Twinkytoes said:
Some bad that QQs and bans shit so he has the upper ledge.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz, are you still here? Why don't you just say I'm fat 50 year old virgin that lives in my mom's basement as well. Cus you would know wouldn't you, living in US and playing a US server lol

Splenda said:
You still havent answered my question

Quite right

architect.jpg

Seffy said:
Warrior cannot beat good rogue at 39, even Prot, it is simply impossible, especially with Conc.Blow nerf.

if I have to take off gear to make it balanced, Id do it.

RvR does not matter in WSG...nor does a sword proc...if you're stuck 1v1ing in WSG, you've done something wrong. As for arena, if it's allowed in the arena, it's fair game.

Trying to enforce a ban on such an easily accessible item is going to cause you more grief than good...in fact, trying to enforce a ban on any item in this bracket will likely fail. Those that use/abuse them will claim that anyone else has equal access to them, and that those who don't use them are merely gimping themselves (for PuG matches anyways). Setting standards for premades is the only situation where I see these rules sticking.

On a side note, Green Whelp Armor has a proc (which procs very often) that causes the attacker to be put to sleep for 10 secs...a druid healer wearing this against a rogue can get multiple procs during the course of the fight...if you insist on trying to enforce a DLS ban, you should put GWA into your considerations too...

Natepwncity said:
RvR does not matter in WSG...nor does a sword proc...if you're stuck 1v1ing in WSG, you've done something wrong. As for arena, if it's allowed in the arena, it's fair game.

Trying to enforce a ban on such an easily accessible item is going to cause you more grief than good...in fact, trying to enforce a ban on any item in this bracket will likely fail. Those that use/abuse them will claim that anyone else has equal access to them, and that those who don't use them are merely gimping themselves (for PuG matches anyways). Setting standards for premades is the only situation where I see these rules sticking.

On a side note, Green Whelp Armor has a proc (which procs very often) that causes the attacker to be put to sleep for 10 secs...a druid healer wearing this against a rogue can get multiple procs during the course of the fight...if you insist on trying to enforce a DLS ban, you should put GWA into your considerations too...

I know about druids and whelp armor, but it doesn't ruin any classes if a class uses it, unlike DL.

I couldn't care less about what ppl use in WSG.

Iv changed my mind from the banning of DL like we had on Cyclone to

us rogues realizing that it is to negative to use against each other. I don't think to many rogues would fail to see this and stop the usage of Dazzling Longsword in arena

grumpee said:
Where shall i put my weapon chain then??

Was gonna say BOA dagger lol:D

Nordic Longshank (only horde can kill him)

or

Reforged Blade of Heroes

Sword of Omen

WSG dagger

etc, thers allot of options. Gotto do some in-game tests before I find my wep

Mists said:
Guise, have you ever been far away from home and just wish you could Hearthstone back to home?

among other things. But mostly Iv wanted to use the hook you use on Zelda to shoot myself closer to a place or just the force to get the remote or something.

-Far away from home?

Med'an said:
I know about druids and whelp armor, but it doesn't ruin any classes if a class uses it, unlike DL.

I couldn't care less about what ppl use in WSG.

Iv changed my mind from the banning of DL like we had on Cyclone to

us rogues realizing that it is to negative to use against each other. I don't think to many rogues would fail to see this and stop the usage of Dazzling Longsword in arena

Whatever you say chief, good luck trying to enforce it. Twinking is all about setting your gear so that you have the maximum possible advantage for your level. If a non-enchanted level 33 in quest gear decides to turn off xp and queue, he is making a statement that he can hold his own against fully geared 39s (or he's just an idiot). Are you just going to un-equip all your gear to level the playing field? No, it was his choice to queue at a disadvantage. In the same manner, a rogue not using a DLS just shows that he thinks he can hold his own against a rogue that has one. The other rogue shouldn't be faulted for taking full advantage of all the gear available to him...especially in arena where anything goes.

Natepwncity said:
Whatever you say chief, good luck trying to enforce it. Twinking is all about setting your gear so that you have the maximum possible advantage for your level. If a non-enchanted level 33 in quest gear decides to turn off xp and queue, he is making a statement that he can hold his own against fully geared 39s (or he's just an idiot). Are you just going to un-equip all your gear to level the playing field? No, it was his choice to queue at a disadvantage. In the same manner, a rogue not using a DLS just shows that he thinks he can hold his own against a rogue that has one. The other rogue shouldn't be faulted for taking full advantage of all the gear available to him...especially in arena where anything goes.

Im not gonna enforce anything, I think allot of people think I'm some nazi strict arrogant dude trying to decide for everyone else. I'm not. If someone decides to use DL, I'm gonna equip my DL. But after the match I might talk to the other dude saying the pros and cons and (from experience) they will most likely see our point about it. Like I said earlier, they can do what they want, I just want ppl to understand why no one wanted to use it in Cyclone.

Just cus I'm the messenger about this, doesn't mean I'm the only one supporting the "ban", I just take all the shit:p

I could shut up and let someone else do all the talking like 99% of the rest, but I really want 39 to work out and that's why Id rather discuss things now then later. Its much easier to discuss these matters now then when it has started, and just cus I made the topic doesn't mean I'm not up for suggestions. I already changed my mind about total ban of it.

I dont know what class you are Nate, but Id really like to know what the other rogues in EU think (Why the rogues? Cus were the ones that has to discuss with each other if we want it or not)

Med'an said:
If someone decides to use DL, I'm gonna equip my DL.

so.. wait.. whats the problem again?

I'm going to fucking enforce it. IF they use DLS they won't have access to my IRC channel. Teach the bastards.

Oh, and with reference to your signature, what's so skilled about putting your dick in a hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread