Just wanted to say that BOA's or no BOA's, Dazzling longsward is still a no-go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splenda said:
....and you have no chance of winning with out 'LOL AGM RESET LOLOLOL'

nice comeback, except for the fact that I already wrote that the part about agm and BOA's were a troll and that I don't care if they are banned

Med'an said:
nice comeback, except for the fact that I already wrote that the part about agm and BOA's were a troll and that I don't care if they are banned

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Splenda said:

GZ, about time Victor, maybe if you stopped banging your head to the dashboard you wouldn't need to go trough whole threads first

I'm reluctant to believe you understood anything in the whole thread, tho

Med'an said:
GZ, about time Victor, maybe if you stopped banging your head to the dashboard you wouldn't need to go trough whole threads first

I'm reluctant to believe you understood anything in the whole thread, tho

Meh, cba to read it all again, and i have a bad memory.

And btw, wtf?!

Twinkytoes said:
Bro, if I were you, sounds like XP-On BGs are for you. No AGMs, BoAs, or epic swords!

/cry, some random US player in a EU thread coming out of nowhere and jumping to unsupported conclusion's.

Med'an said:
/cry, some random US player in a EU thread coming out of nowhere and jumping to unsupported concussions.

concussions? Isn't that a head injury?

I'm a random, as far as I know, I'm the most known TI forumer.

Med'an said:
I'm your worst fucking nightmare, that's who I am. And when EU 39 starts, its ON!

Tihi:p

No, seriously, how do you know my name? And where are you from?

But yes, the game is ON..

GL&HF :D

Twinkytoes said:
concussions? Isn't that a head injury?

I'm a random, as far as I know, I'm the most known TI forumer.

I use the dictionary, sometimes when I don't care enough about the dude I reply to I press the wrong word. Oh'shiit, didn't know u had interweb fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread