Is XPOff being deliberately killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
twink forums have been toxic for over 10 years, if you think people will ever change you took the wrong job

stop trying to force it, you'll just become like the police you so hate
This is actually the first reasonable argument against Forum Rules, bravo. While I admit that these Forums have always been toxic, I can also understand why the Admins desire better from us all, myself included.

Times change, people change, some move on, it's the cycle of life. I'm hopeful that we all will find a happy medium between the old toxicity and the new welcoming XPoff WoW Twink Website. Yes there will always be that bit of childish banter between WoW buddies, but that's literally not what the Rules are there for. The high degree of toxic behavior coming from a small handful of Members, maybe 8-14 ppl, is what @Arkte is hoping to reduce/eliminate. I'm probably not the best person for the job but am trying. Can we say the same about others?

Probably soon if I keep fighting with the useless Snowflakes on the Site who can't take a hint that their Status Quo behavior is no longer wanted.
But DeLindsay, being on a forum for a long time means you can do whatever you want and are special.

And being great at playing FOTM classes in 19s equates to you being amazing at MMORPGs, and warrants berating everyone and flaunting your superiority!

This is actually the first reasonable argument against Forum Rules, bravo. While I admit that these Forums have always been toxic, I can also understand why the Admins desire better from us all, myself included.

Times change, people change, some move on, it's the cycle of life. I'm hopeful that we all will find a happy medium between the old toxicity and the new welcoming XPoff WoW Twink Website. Yes there will always be that bit of childish banter between WoW buddies, but that's literally not what the Rules are there for. The high degree of toxic behavior coming from a small handful of Members, maybe 8-14 ppl, is what @Arkte is hoping to reduce/eliminate. I'm probably not the best person for the job but am trying. Can we say the same about others?

xpoff has been 0.1% of the toxicity of twinkinfo or pwndepot, now you're all banning people for saying 'kys' or saying 'mvq are u drunk'

do u see the problem

xpoff has been 0.1% of the toxicity of twinkinfo or pwndepot, now you're all banning people for saying 'kys' or saying 'mvq are u drunk'

do u see the problem
So it's not as bad as other websites are/were, so allowing remaining toxicity is all well and good, no?

No.

I see the problem, and it seems to be being addressed.

The irony is, I also have no idea who you are.

Also, I have no idea why you think I'm a white knight. I haven't played a pally since vanilla.

So it's not as bad as other websites are/were, so allowing remaining toxicity is all well and good, no?

No.

I see the problem, and it seems to be being addressed.

hehe.png

ur part of the problem you're so against

edit: some backstory, Celax came back from a break in 2016, some1 told him of a new twink guild and this was Celax's response

In all seriousness, I've been on TI for a long time. I prefer message boards I frequent to not be populated by people who come off as 17 year olds who lurk on seedy message boards full of skiddies who protest scientology.

I like seeing constructive posts.
I like seeing a friendly and helpful environment.

And, awh....Lild...I'm glad you're going through the time and effort to find old posts of mine to take out of context! <3

And yeah, Raz...I dunno, man. You're still putting "QT" in your name..I don't think I'd talk too much about cringe. :/

There used to be a thread for it, iir.

Pretty sure you can just ask, though. Tis what I did.

I like seeing a friendly and helpful environment.

And, awh....Lild...I'm glad you're going through the time and effort to find old posts of mine to take out of context! <3

helpful? if you need help twinking in legion, you're not worth my time.

stop acting like it didnt take 30secs to find that post

friendly environment breeds boring competitive scenes

toxicity breeds winners

helpful? if you need help twinking in legion, you're not worth my time.

stop acting like it didnt take 30secs to find that post

friendly environment breeds boring competitive scenes

toxicity breeds winners
Yeah, you're right. Clearly I have no idea what I'm doing. Totally new to this game, and have never achieved anything in gamin or MMOs.
What do I know :(

I guess if I am just an ass to everyone, and berate them, and talk about how great I am...then maybe I can be great at this game, too! :D

Oh, wait..No...

You just are a rotten individual with an undeserved since of achievement.

show me one example of a carebear safe-space environment breeding a winner on a competitive level and ill respond to this mess of a reply fully

show me one example of a carebear safe-space environment breeding a winner on a competitive level and ill respond to this mess of a reply fully
No one said it had to be a safe-space carebear environment.

And literally every top ranked raid and PVP guild I've ever been in was helpful, respectful, mature, and void of anyone like you.

The one's that are filled with your lot are mostly the 19 guilds, that tend to be filled with teenagers who spam emotes and teabag people.

Which, hey, I guess is great for those who fit the job description for that guild. ;)

So the entire Community, including any new Players coming here to learn about Twinking, should "Tolerate" the old Veteran Players (many of whom are toxic dbags) for what reason, status quo?

EDIT: It's really simple, don't be a dick and you don't get Banned/Warned/etc. How is this a difficult concept?
fuck up
None of you would survive for more than a week talking this toxic on Wowhead or Ownedcore.

shut the fuck up

Nope, to some of old Members, the ones that nobody wants here anymore because of how toxic THEY are ;)
we get it, you and your lvl 10 friends got bullied by lvl 19s for years and now you finally can get your "revenge". id actually think its ironic, the only issue i have with this is that you ruin this page by doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread