Is XPOff being deliberately killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means "You can care not to learn, but by god you will have manners!"
I've posted more in the last 24 hours than I have in the last 6 months which is where the confusion lies.
1630245.png

ill be much happier if offensive people get banned more often. theres a difference between constructive criticism vs destructive criticism

I disagree with you. Mods should only act within their guidelines, which means every Mod will make the same decision in every situation, similarly to how Police arrests are done. If Cops would arrest people based on their personal opinion we'd have a shitshow in real life.
You CLEARLY haven't been watching the news in the past several years. Cops have lost their fucking minds in Merica as of late and are literally murdering mother fuckers left and right, to the tone of 1.5 dead American Citizens every single day... Worst analogy ever.

You CLEARLY haven't been watching the news in the past several years. Cops have lost their trucking minds in Merica as of late and are literally murdering mother fuckers left and right, to the tone of 1.5 dead American Citizens every single day... Worst analogy ever.

Right, and cops murdering mothers is within their guidelines? Alright so either you haven't read what you just responded to or you're dumb.

do ppl enjoy dead forums? Look at xpoff the last couple of weeks, hella lit
all i see is lvl 70 raids in 2017 and 101s selling gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread