Ilvl 54 artifact weapon nerf inc

It's sad to see people fake screenshots just to trick people
image0.png

the artifact weapon totally isnt gonna get changed so everyone should buy my cheap ilvl 28 terts gear cause your forsure gonna keep playing this bracket to Own'ed those stupid lvlers with ur sick ilvl 54 weapon flexing with speed/leach gears. you did not waste all ur time gearing all those alt at all so buy my gear for that extra boost in skill as a real twink you are :)

1bb31b18148b78ff15bdfab430dfcb8f-png.jpg

the artifact weapon totally isnt gonna get changed so everyone should buy my cheap ilvl 28 terts gear cause your forsure gonna keep playing this bracket to Own'ed those stupid lvlers with ur sick ilvl 54 weapon flexing with speed/leach gears. you did not waste all ur time gearing all those alt at all so buy my gear for that extra boost in skill as a real twink you are :)

1bb31b18148b78ff15bdfab430dfcb8f-png.jpg
Ill buy all of it for 7 gold

i tried farming the relic for my rdruid but after getting 2 shadows i quit

On live servers right now at 8/24 midnight going into tueday reset, artifact weapons are scaling to the character in instances. this includes battlegrounds. their power returns to its Relic enhanced ilvl in open world. might be nerfed everywhere after the reset, we will see.

ilvl scaling might be (current level) + (4 ilvl). something near that, possibly scaling higher as levels increase.

the tooltip is unaffected. High ilvl requiring enchants still function while the weapon is under hidden scaling. maybe this will change in 9.1.5., but for now we have to deal with a new tooltip bug

ilvl scaling might be (current level) + (4 ilvl). something near that, possibly scaling higher as levels increase.
They are scaling the same way as heirloom weps if its ptrlike nerf. I was testing yesterday at 20, 25 and 46 characters, every was getting same stats with arti and default heirlooms.

They are scaling the same way as heirloom weps if its ptrlike nerf. I was testing yesterday at 20, 25 and 46 characters, every was getting same stats with arti and default heirlooms.

So its seems a global nerf for all artiweapons.
Hope little more balancing is coming, would be great for lvlers and games too

hm. not sure. agi doesn't go down for my dh when entering a dungeon, but the dmg listed on moves does a little. weap ttip remains the same. ohwell we'll see tomorrow.

There is "small" difference if you check your gear piece by piece. You will be shocked i bet :) (inside dungeon check)

Last edited:
So, all artis are equal now, inside instances/BGs? i20=i44=i49=i54? No matter the ilvl outside? (ignoring enchants).

For these last hours before the reset, what would be the best potential efforts? We have one Assault before the reset. Back to 24 farmers? Been having fun on my non-24s.

Or the best focus might be: to get chants on there, that might otherwise be impossible? (ofc, the chants may get voided anyway). The picture is fuzzy for me.

Ok, i'll give some info for people who wont get it fast.
UPD: +3 stat gem is giving +3 stat again instead of +2. Glorious stats +4 again insted of +3:PepegaW:
BLIZZARDNERFSKAPPA.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread