Ilvl 54 artifact weapon nerf inc

*ATTENTION* Im here to give you info about new bug. You can get as much mainstat and hp as you want via dungeon stacking. Im giving this info to everyone in hope that it will get massreported ASAP or bracket will die cuz of assholes abusing it and not giving info to anyone else. Everything you need to do: 1) Equip your arti (higher ilvl - faster stacking) 2) Enter dungeon with arti equipped. 3) Swap ur weapons to any other boe (in my case i used 26 vanilla mh+oh) 3) Go out of dungeon, equip your arti. REPEAT UNTIL YOU GET 5756467345345 mainstat. You can get negative mainstat too (i stacked 0, lol). DONT USE IT BECAUSE YOU CAN GET BANNED EASILY *ATTENTION*
1232323.jpg

Last edited:
presumably it resets when you enter a BG though?
[doublepost=1629808709,1629807299][/doublepost]
*ATTENTION* Im here to give you info about new bug. You can get as much mainstat and hp as you want via dungeon stacking. Im giving this info to everyone in hope that it will get massreported ASAP or bracket will die cuz of assholes abusing it and not giving info to anyone else. Everything you need to do: 1) Equip your arti (higher ilvl - faster stacking) 2) Enter dungeon with arti equipped. 3) Swap ur weapons to any other boe (in my case i used 26 vanilla mh+oh) 3) Go out of dungeon, equip your arti. REPEAT UNTIL YOU GET 5756467345345 mainstat. You can get negative mainstat too (i stacked 0, lol). DONT USE IT BECAUSE YOU CAN GET BANNED EASILY *ATTENTION*
View attachment 19873

Ahhh - this is why my intellect appeared so high earlier. Mentioned it on Discord and assumed it was a bug. Nice investigation! There is a much faster method; run in and out of your garrison.

View attachment 19873
I was seriously laughing when I see this post.. I mean seriously.. What's the chance that this is really a bug .. And the chance anyone finding it.. It's really funny.. and this kind of thing you can only find out in xpoff :D:D:D

View attachment 19873
Nice nerf :YEP:

On live servers right now at 8/24 midnight going into tueday reset, artifact weapons are scaling to the character in instances. this includes battlegrounds. their power returns to its Relic enhanced ilvl in open world. might be nerfed everywhere after the reset, we will see.

ilvl scaling might be (current level) + (4 ilvl). something near that, possibly scaling higher as levels increase.

the tooltip is unaffected. High ilvl requiring enchants still function while the weapon is under hidden scaling. maybe this will change in 9.1.5., but for now we have to deal with a new tooltip bug

this nerf has been pushed to open world servers, rendering artifacts nearly useless other than niche scenarios for high ilvl requiring enchants. Gale force is still proccing on my bow.

this nerf has been pushed to open world servers, rendering artifacts nearly useless other than niche scenarios for high ilvl requiring enchants. Gale force is still proccing on my bow.
Is Gale your fav that you use all the time?! I still have my old scope on and about to upgrade (hopefully)...

Well fellas, it's been a wild ride since pre patch, thanks for all the fish! Done with Wow for the forseable future. I've quit and come back several times before, but this feels different.

Gramdab out!

Users who are viewing this thread