Ilvl 54 artifact weapon nerf inc

The nerf is a lie.

Artifacts have been bugged on PTR for months, since 9.0.5 to be exact, someone who didn’t know that just noticed it on PTR and then everyone went crazy.

Just take a deep breath and relax…
Idk about "bugged for months" because i often log to ptr to test some shit and during 9.1.0 49 arti was giving all his stats and not like now. I can prove it with screenshots from ptr if needed.

Save this screen and check when it was created via file info. It was after 9.1.0 released at ptr. Its not possible now to have such stats with 49 at ptr cuz with my 49 equipped i have unbuffed something like 180-186 int (dont remember exact numbers) :]
Nvm, just checked info and it is displaying current time because it was downloaded to this site. You can check it via filename but for sure you can say that i changed it, kekw.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_043021_123026.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_043021_123026.jpg
    615.1 KB · Views: 208
The nerf is a lie.

Artifacts have been bugged on PTR for months, since 9.0.5 to be exact, someone who didn’t know that just noticed it on PTR and then everyone went crazy.

Just take a deep breath and relax…
As someone who also goes on PTR quite often, I can attest to the fact that this has been a bug on PTR for quite some time. Please make sure you’re informed before you go posting about nerfs.

As someone who also goes on PTR quite often, I can attest to the fact that this has been a bug on PTR for quite some time. Please make sure you’re informed before you go posting about nerfs.
So what you gonna tell about the fact that at ptr you can wrap everything but relics? And to make it clear - before you was able to wrap them, tested it before using relics at retail.

So what you gonna tell about the fact that at ptr you can wrap everything but relics? And to make it clear - before you was able to wrap them, tested it before using relics at retail.
If you're talking about the
Screenshot_1362.png

I had that same bug on live servers yesterday while trying to wrap relics. Made me think they've hotfixed it at first, but after a while it was working again.

Some people just really dont want to explain anything to others. I told you what i know aaand.. you told me nothing except "thats not true"? Cool explanation ngl. And its kinda stupid to say that i want to believe it getting nerfed because i have 49 arti too so im the last one who is interested in it. Im just saying facts which i faced, thats all.

Some people just really dont want to explain anything to others. I told you what i know aaand.. you told me nothing except "thats not true"? Cool explanation ngl. And its kinda stupid to say that i want to believe it getting nerfed because i have 49 arti too so im the last one who is interested in it. Im just saying facts which i faced, thats all.

There is nothing to respond to tho, I told you what I know, you told me what you know, Shiny backed me up, now we here

"slap a Level 30, 40, etc requirements on it"
"Remove Relics from the Game"
"nerf everything down"

And here lies the singular problem with today's Twinks, YOU ARE ALL PUSSIES. "waaaaaaaaah, I didn't get a thing so instead of fixing that exact broken thing, Blizz should NERF EVERYTHING, even the 99.99% of Players who didn't abuse the system like us Twinks do". Get fucked. There's still enough of us here old enough that spent hundreds of hours ON FUCKING FOOT to get 1 goddamn Agility point from a thing that literally everyone else had access to, all to prove we could.

Today's Twinks are lazy as shit. Only the 1's and some of the 10's group still have their heads screwed on right, the 20's "Twinks" are fucking whiny ass crybabies that only serve to attempt to ruin everything for everyone else, including non-Twinks. Go crawl back under that rock in your Mommies basement you goddamn mouth breathers.

For the record, yes, I have ONE 10 with ONE iLvL 49 Weapon (that I NEVER use in Group play) and ZERO Twinks with the iLvL 54 weapons. And yet I never go out and scream at Blizz to nerf everything because I'm bad at the Game like you morons are. Get a fucking life, jesus christ.

Nah I for the most part agree with this.. Fuck your pussy "keep the healthy bracket" shit.. twinking has always been about having the best gear and smashing people.. I'd argue that even most classes have become more viable with the ilvl 54... People were quiting weeks before the ilvl change anyways.. But oh well, doesn't really matter what any neckbearded virgins post in this chat.. Nobody but the devs change shit.. Have a blessed day sweeties.

So over the past months I’ve noticed many many bugs on PTR, and among these one of them was my artifact weapons not always giving the tool tips stats, sometimes lower sometimes higher. This is a Blizzard game after all. I don’t have any pictures mainly cause I don’t take screenshots of PTR stuff.

Save this screen and check when it was created via file info. It was after 9.1.0 released at ptr. Its not possible now to have such stats with 49 at ptr cuz with my 49 equipped i have unbuffed something like 180-186 int (dont remember exact numbers) :]
Nvm, just checked info and it is displaying current time because it was downloaded to this site. You can check it via filename but for sure you can say that i changed it, kekw.

the changes in artifact is recent like prob less than a week. i did some gems and enchant changes a few days ago on a new toon pasted into ptr and the artifact weapon stats was still there

heres a ss of me showing that that ilvl 54 weapon can still be oiled date 8/07 so 15days ago. nothing more recent since i dont ss much on ptr
its gonna sucks if these changes are real, i have over 50+ blood relic thats gonna go to waste. oh well as long as they dont touch the SoO socket heirloom

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_080721_104933.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_080721_104933.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 167
Nah I for the most part agree with this.. Fuck your pussy "keep the healthy bracket" shit.. twinking has always been about having the best gear and smashing people.. I'd argue that even most classes have become more viable with the ilvl 54... People were quiting weeks before the ilvl change anyways.. But oh well, doesn't really matter what any neckbearded virgins post in this chat.. Nobody but the devs change shit.. Have a blessed day sweeties.
Takes some balls to publicly agree with the biggest retard in here. Bravo.

It's sad to see people fake screenshots just to trick people into thinking it hasn't been like this on the PTR for months
Its also mildly hilarious watching conzil get mad at fake screenshots, so you know. Keep em coming boys.

Users who are viewing this thread