Ilvl 54 artifact weapon nerf inc

they were talking about it in his stream chat like... 24 hours after it was discovered. Im honestly shocked it hasnt been fixed by now.
even if they fix the wrap exploit it is a whole other fix to change what has already been done. Take comfort in knowing they have been aware of " staff of bramble king " for months now as well.

Last edited:
I hope all weps gets ilvl 34. would be the best for the bracket
Oh no. It's too late... These twinks have all been infected. They may look Imba now, but it's just a matter of time before they reroll into Survival Hunters...

Last edited:
Blizz hasn't fixed the bug where a Lock can fear you into the wall in the Horde Base in WSG since fucking Vanilla. I have no faith that they'll do shit about anything.
Thats harder to fix than to just remove relics from the game and make artifacts regular weapons. Or just slap a level requirement on artifacta.

I have reached a point where I dont even BG nor PVE anymore. I just see high powered stuff becomes available. And if its possible for my hands to reach, I do it. If not, I hibernate till something else comes. 100% of the stuff I got from Draenor rares and Bash'ir are stocked in my bank just to lament on the good times what my lock used to be. Shit became unhealthy.

"slap a Level 30, 40, etc requirements on it"
"Remove Relics from the Game"
"nerf everything down"

And here lies the singular problem with today's Twinks, YOU ARE ALL PUSSIES. "waaaaaaaaah, I didn't get a thing so instead of fixing that exact broken thing, Blizz should NERF EVERYTHING, even the 99.99% of Players who didn't abuse the system like us Twinks do". Get fucked. There's still enough of us here old enough that spent hundreds of hours ON FUCKING FOOT to get 1 goddamn Agility point from a thing that literally everyone else had access to, all to prove we could.

Today's Twinks are lazy as shit. Only the 1's and some of the 10's group still have their heads screwed on right, the 20's "Twinks" are fucking whiny ass crybabies that only serve to attempt to ruin everything for everyone else, including non-Twinks. Go crawl back under that rock in your Mommies basement you goddamn mouth breathers.

For the record, yes, I have ONE 10 with ONE iLvL 49 Weapon (that I NEVER use in Group play) and ZERO Twinks with the iLvL 54 weapons. And yet I never go out and scream at Blizz to nerf everything because I'm bad at the Game like you morons are. Get a fucking life, jesus christ.

"nerf everything down"

And here lies the singular problem with today's Twinks, YOU ARE ALL PUSSIES. "waaaaaaaaah, I didn't get a thing so instead of fixing that exact broken thing, Blizz should NERF EVERYTHING, even the 99.99% of Players who didn't abuse the system like us Twinks do". Get fucked. There's still enough of us here old enough that spent hundreds of hours ON FUCKING FOOT to get 1 goddamn Agility point from a thing that literally everyone else had access to, all to prove we could.

Today's Twinks are lazy as shit. Only the 1's and some of the 10's group still have their heads screwed on right, the 20's "Twinks" are fucking whiny ass crybabies that only serve to attempt to ruin everything for everyone else, including non-Twinks. Go crawl back under that rock in your Mommies basement you goddamn mouth breathers.

For the record, yes, I have ONE 10 with ONE iLvL 49 Weapon (that I NEVER use in Group play) and ZERO Twinks with the iLvL 54 weapons. And yet I never go out and scream at Blizz to nerf everything because I'm bad at the Game like you morons are. Get a fucking life, jesus christ.
I want them to nerf this shit for the same reason i want them to nerf surv hunters.
Also everything you said is dumb. Go fuck off back to the 10s forum.

"nerf everything down"

They should nerf it because its breaking the bracket (and the game, really). Not because "boohoo its hard to get" or "whaaaa someone has a better weapon". Its actually really easy to get. Anyone who doesnt have an ilvl 54 at this point made a choice.

Theres nothing wrong with wanting the game to work as advertised. Wanting your bracket to be healthy and provide a low barrier to entry is good, actually. And we all know this glitch will get fixed and the worry is that ilvl 54s become GF'd, creating an even larger disincentive for new people to try twinking. Imagine wanting to get into this bracket only to find everyone has a weapon almost 30 ilvls higher than you're able to acquire.

I get that you wanna appear like some grizzled hardass tellin the youngins how easy they have it and how weak they are but like... thats not at all whats going on here.

weaps are too tied to legion walk questing to be lvl gated.

the guy whos job it was to fix relics was fired for sex in the champagne room so we're safe.

Users who are viewing this thread