ilvl 155 gear?

In case anyone is trying to multibox. I found these useful macros to enter and leave party sync

Source
/script QuestSessionManager:StartSession()Initiate sync (run on one toon)
/script QuestSessionManager.CheckStartDialog:Confirm()Confirm starting a sync session (same toon as above)
/script QuestSessionManager.StartDialog:Confirm()Confirm joining a session (run on the other toons in party)
/script QuestSessionManager:StopSession()Run on the first toon to stop the sync session
/script QuestSessionManager.CheckStopDialog:Confirm()Run on the first toon to confirm stopping

I merged them into spammable one-button macros.

Start Party Sync (Leader who should be shadowlands chromie time toon press this twice):
/script QuestSessionManager:StartSession(); QuestSessionManager.CheckStartDialog:Confirm()

End Party Sync (Leader press twice to end sync):
/script QuestSessionManager:StopSession(); QuestSessionManager.CheckStopDialog:Confirm()

Other BFA timeline toons can use this to click accept:
/script QuestSessionManager.StartDialog:Confirm()

Last edited:
Something is happening!

Yesterday i was able to form a party (vet + linked to my vet) using the dungeon browser.
After the other people left i started to carry my linked account through some WoD dungeons using my druid on my vet account.
Today i face a different situation.
1.)Blizzard changed the font colour of the letters to set another party leader in the context menue to the background colour of the context menue.
2.)No matter what timeline i select on my linked account, i cant see my vet account in dungeons(i tried some dungeons in WoD and finally rf in OG).

Maybe blizzard is working to fix some exploits relating party sync but i guess blizzard just hates f2p.

Better you guys hurry up with gearing your tons with this 155 stuff.

Attachments

• new font colour.png
    new font colour.png
    815.1 KB · Views: 190
I geared my lvl 10 MW monker to 110 item level (8x 155il pieces right now) and started farming Island Expeditions with it which goes super fast since I one shot almost everything with spin.

1692515330743.png

lol

*btw. he deals 210+ dmg per hit while spinning... hes like mower lol :HYPERKEKW:

Last edited:
Is it even needed that both chars are within the dungeon or does it work also with the char cm off not going into the dungeon? Just use the party for switching on / off psync is maybe already enough. Only want to get the gear on one acc

Is it even needed that both chars are within the dungeon or does it work also with the char cm off not going into the dungeon? Just use the party for switching on / off psync is maybe already enough. Only want to get the gear on one acc
You need 2 chars in the dungeon, the one your gearing gets one shotted by bosses since CT is disabled your like level 10 vs the level 52 boss. The other char in the dungeon toggling the partysync is the one that downs the boss since they don’t get scaled down when party sync ends.

What are smart people doing with the gear, rather than farming noobs in a BG is the best use just to make wod procs a cake walk ready for the 155 nerf? It’s all over archvaldor too so it’s on borrowed time .

What are smart people doing with the gear, rather than farming noobs in a BG is the best use just to make wod procs a cake walk ready for the 155 nerf?
Building a BiS set, for the sake of it, because you can
Farm island expeditions and WoD dungeons because it's fast
Use it against people using i155 in pvp because that's fair fight

Building a BiS set, for the sake of it, because you can
Farm island expeditions and WoD dungeons because it's fast
Use it against people using i155 in pvp because that's fair fight
Too good to believe that people aren't going to use it for xpON pvp, xpOFF pvp, to make gold by farming BoE valueables etc. Or even maybe as a tool for RMT boosters.
In that case there might be more restrictions coming to f2p version because of required 10's-20's chars for max profit from 155ilvl items.

Users who are viewing this thread