ilvl 155 gear?

Blizzard is very ban-happy lately. I recently had an account permabanned for "using botting or hacking software", which I have never done. When I told my story I was surprised how many players said the same thing had happened to them, banned for either "botting" or "RMT". I figured they decided to save money on investigating and just permaban on report any account that isn't pushing end content.

I figure when the chips fall F2P accounts will be even more disabled than they are now.

The method doesn't seem to work in all SL dungeons. For example, Spires of Ascension yielded "appropriate" ilvl loot.

The method doesn't seem to work in all SL dungeons. For example, Spires of Ascension yielded "appropriate" ilvl loot.
Yep, when you're in current timeline and check dungeon journal (party sync turned off) you can see which dungeons drops the ilvl155.

These 4 dungeons are the only ones working.
- Halls of Atonement
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Plaguefall
- Necrotic Wake

I think I figured it out .. I used three accounts:
1) Account on SL timeline
2) F2P account - regular timeline
3) Level 50+ Subbed account - regular timeline

First off form a group with all three accounts and have account #1 start party sync. Enter dungeon with accounts #2 and #3. When the boss is at low HP have account #1 leave party to end party sync. Finish off the boss with account #3. Next leave the party and quickly reform group (as to not get teleport timer). Now have account #1 activate party sync again. Run back and loot boss. Profit. $$$

View attachment 23360
EDIT: This could help even the score for F2Ps since we can get them too ;)

Ok, some help appreciated.
If my F2P account is not on SL timeline, I cannot enter the instance, in party, or solo, syncced or not.

What Am I doing wrong?

Ok, some help appreciated.
If my F2P account is not on SL timeline, I cannot enter the instance, in party, or solo, syncced or not.

What Am I doing wrong?
Assuming you want to gear your F2P character they should be in normal timeline, party leader should be a lvl 10-60 capable of soloing bosses in SL chromie time. Sync before you enter the dungeon.

Emelia posted some instructions I found easier to follow. Worked for me with just 2 accounts.

as a vet char lvl 20 in sl ct with another vet acc lvl 20, after a guild mate starts the party and later on quit the group. The char within sl ct starts psync, but then I’m not able to enter sl dungeons, because I need to be on lvl 60/61 to enter. Also within the lfg I’m only able to join for BFA dungeons
Does someone face the same issue?

How to do it, that it will work correctly?

Does the one who will start the group, needs to be in the correct timeline, even as he will leave the party later?

as a vet char lvl 20 in sl ct with another vet acc lvl 20, after a guild mate starts the party and later on quit the group. The char within sl ct starts psync, but then I’m not able to enter sl dungeons, because I need to be on lvl 60/61 to enter. Also within the lfg I’m only able to join for BFA dungeons
Does someone face the same issue?

How to do it, that it will work correctly?

Does the one who will start the group, needs to be in the correct timeline, even as he will leave the party later?

Character A that is boosting (Character B) has to be in Shadowlands Chromie Time.

Character B that is getting boosted (by Character A) has to be in Present Chromie Time.

Character A is leader of the group.

Character A has to tun Party Sync ON and then Character B can enter Shadowland dungeon.

Simple as that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread