How should I go about farming HKs?

I started farming again 48 hrs ago and i am now at 133500 with 12 accts and 2 lvl ones killing so thats like 33k from the 100012 i had before not too slow even with 12 accts its 720 per hour

i will update magelo

you must be using a program to do this for you. I dont think anyone can stay up for 48 doing this lol.

you can use a macro for the res which i do but the killing me my wife and son do by hand sleep on different shifts

how would you bot this , i currently have 20 trials that i alternate rez 10 kill 10, the timer comes out right for continuous killing.

this is 1000-1500 kills per hour depending on your efiiciency.

PM me if you know a way to avoid manually doing this , im only up to 45K.

A bot is easy to create, from the moment we always repeat the same action. If it takes to click a specific location which is never the same, it becomes more complicated. But I think a bot for HKs is relatively simple to do.

However, there are two issues using it.

First, there is the risk of being banned. Automated actions by bots are heavily sanctioned by Blizzard, and easy to spot I guess. Especially if another player watching your abnormal behavior.

In addition, it is sufficient that something changes so that your bot is not working. For example, if an enemy comes to kill you, the bot will not resurrect you and return farmer.

Or should a bot very high performance as well go and seek advice from Chinese goldseller.
<

so you say excuse my english, im french, go talk to the chinese?

I said this because I think that gold farmers are experts for botting. They can create bots to farm ores automatically, others to monitor the auction house and make the round trip to the mailbox, kill monsters in a loop, fishing alone... But they are quite complex actions. On the EU WoW servers, they are Chinese gold selling companies that do this. That is why I suggest you go ask for help if you want a bot very very powerful. x)

your english is fine.

Thank you.
<

my problem since the nerf last year is:

-I was using 2 trials to get like 600-800 HKs an hour. Now you need like 10+ to get that many and they need to be level 5 and have to kill and rez right timing.

-I used a simple auto clicker to get 204k HKs, never got banned. (I was like a week from 250k when they just out of the blue nerfed HKs and rezzs, fucking asian bots to blame and people QQing over cheap gems)

-I play on a laptop and there is no way I could run 11+ wow accounts, 3 was raping my poor laptop!

-and setting up 10 trials would take forever since you need 10 emails and all that boring make account process S:

/rant i'll never get 250k on my new level 1!

wow doesn't actually check whether the email you give them for the account is viable or not, enter whatever you want,

Users who are viewing this thread