How should I go about farming HKs?

Ok i would like to start off by saying that when i first posted in this thread i was at a very low hk number you can see in screens and now my magelo shows i have 100012

for the most part i have shared with you how i did it first off i used the macro i posted and autohotkey to spam it to all accts then i went to ruins of gilneaus where no one goes cause there is nothing there i saw like 1 person.

now i had a friend with more knowlege with autohotkey make me a script to push button one thru 9 on my keyboard skipping 8 which is what my res script was pushing, removed all spells from the trials bars except the macro for the res now this script also did the one thru nine with a 7 second delay so i was killing one every 7secs and by the time it got around the honorless was gone from the first one.

this will net you 10k kills per 20 hours or 100k in 10days now you will need to dump honor whenever you want aswell as if someone happens to kill you

also or ps whatever i made /tar trialname /cast sinister strike macros and put them on keys one thru 9 on my bar skipping 8

On 7/20/2011 i was at 1200 hks on screen a few pages back and by 8/19/2011 i had 100k there were days when i wouldan't farm and alot of days where i only farmed at night so but i did it with 8 trials killing them yourself at lvl one 8 is just as fast as 9 or 10 cause you are killing one every 7 secs and if you go higher than 8 trials you sometimes start killing and dont finish them off before the next macro is targeted

oh ps i am working on prison keys now god this is a pain i have been at it one week and im at 600 and need 4k lol

It would work but alot slower because you would have to wait two minutes for the lvl 12 to res cares cause after lvl ten resing at spirit healer gives you a 10min debugger on honor kills not 45secs

this will net you 10k kills per 20 hours or 100k in 10days

10k per 20 hours???? this sucks cause i work and require sleep so grinding 200/240 hours of the 10 days is not possible for me lol. I plan to begin this grind soon though. atm im susing out an instant rez zone however some walking is needed so will test it out today and let you guys know if its faster than the 45 sec debuff.

Nah Bon that got hot fixed in december last year im pretty sure this is a different spot. From the testing I've done today it works fine, only if your ally and you die there will you be instant rezed 15-20 secs away. So maybe if you were 1-1 killing you could get a kill every 20-30 seconds? This is a small step up from one every 45 seconds but still a long way off 10k per hour. I might add there are a few mobs right where you need to be standing (lvl ?? and my guess is around 15). So say if you had 10 trial accounts, ur self and an 85 helping you (12 accounts total) you could maybe get 1200-1800 an hour. Will hopefuly continue testing within the next 24 hours because atm this spot will not instant rez horde. Regardless of my results I will post the location up here in the next few days.

faster is better i also found an instant res zone but only for ally in old zg you die and get insta resed down the road only problem is it only works when ally dies as horde has a reser close and you have to walk or use a bot to port you back to where you died but either way faster is what i like as i am going for 250k soon but even the way i do it is possible you must realize no lvl 85 gets 10k per 20 hours lol

Well that was negative. ATM the grind off 800 hks an hour will take 125 hours to get the 100k title. At 1200-1800 hks an hour ur looking at 55-83 hours of grinding. Personally I think if u can save even 10 hours it's "better" but that's just my opinion

I'm not intending to be negative and i appreciate all the helpful info you guys are posting, i'm just saying that having to deal with mobs and having to run somewhere and or use a main seems like alot more work even if it does technically take less hours.

the thing is if you can do it all on one comp with one person, and have to pay very little attention to it, it will be far less boring, i.e. if you can watch tv or movie or something at the same time.

yeah i have 82k honor for the season but i didn't dump it every cap cause it was too far lol but yeah 100k hks at one killing lvl 5s alone with no one else in group is 4 per in a lvl 25 guild and tabard helps for rep so looking at 400k honor if you dump each time you cap

wowscrnshot100611002405.jpg

wowscrnshot100611002351.jpg

Around a year ago we did this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaUrdwukdCk&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

but i'm certain blizzard nerfed it because of us, We used simple macros with (legal) multibotting software.

I'm sure you can do the same but sadly you'll have to level them up before hand.

P.S- Didn't realise I necro'd it. Sorry.

Around a year ago we did this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaUrdwukdCk&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

but i'm certain blizzard nerfed it because of us, We used simple macros with (legal) multibotting software.

I'm sure you can do the same but sadly you'll have to level them up before hand.

P.S- Didn't realise I necro'd it. Sorry.

Tert this might work but you wont get any honor/guild rep I believe.

that's pretty much how everyone got their 100k back in the day ... i used a pally, but same thing. unfortunately you get no honor or guild rep as bon said ... which is probably 40% of the desire to grind to 250k now anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread