How should I go about farming HKs?

Holuelf

Legend
I think I'm going to start working on farming some honor for WotLK reps, but I know they changed it up a bit so that you don't get the 1 honor per 1 kill from farming lvl 1 trial accounts. If anyone could give me a quick run down or strat on how to go about this now that would be awesome! Thanks! :D

Èvè - Lvl 1 BE Rogue - Exodar US

as Hugzlol said. only lvl 5+ gives honor. But i dont think u should have a problem with farming trial accounts that are lvl 5, it should work ;),

And its not really a problem, strip them down and they have like 300hp.

how many trial accounts do you guys use at once? and do you get other people to play them or did you download the auto res program/addon thingie?

hey guys i just resently started a lvl 1 and i thank you all so much i think i have read this whole forum.

So few days back i was doing city defender killing a lvl 80 horde hunter my wife has now after i farmed like 200 honor getting 4 per i decided to make some lvl 5 trials i made 5 taurens and i had killed them about 100 times then i started to realize that i was barely getting any honor this way so i left group with my wifes 85 that had rocketed me to mulgore they i started getting 4 honor per lvl 5 i killed i think this is the best way as of now to farm honor i started this yesterday i will try to post pics to show what i have got

wowscrnshot072011020425.jpg

wowscrnshot072011020412.jpg

wowscrnshot072011020411.jpg

wowscrnshot072011020400.jpg

wowscrnshot072011020341.jpg

sry if they don't work not great at that thing lol

I also used this method with level 5s on a "starter edition" to get City Defender just a couple days ago. I noticed that every now and then I would only get 3 honor for a kill, around one in 15 maybe? I didn't keep count, but if I do some HK farming I'll track it.

your right about 1 in 15 give 3 instead of 4 but still in 2 days farming few hours here and there i got 7200 honor or so and did jp switch for northrend vanguard finished it lastnight i was getting 372 per token tho cause my guild is lvl 25

if you use my script, you dont get the 45 sec honorless debuff, but you do get the 2 min rez timer

any auto rez zones out there still?

running 10 trial accounts you get 300 HKs per hour...a far cry from the 12k/hour I got back in the day farming HKs :(

isn't there a farming process that let's you get 10 Hk an hour or was that removed from the game i do believe it was a video made by level 1 twinks.

chubs i have a bit of good news not 12k tho lol

if you use /run RepopMe()AcceptResurrect()AcceptXPLoss()

it will give you the 44 sec debuff as long as what you are killing is under lvl 10 of course you have to click it twice tho

add a mulitbox software which i have not found yet and your 10 trials with 44 sec in between should a little over double your 300hks per hour

not 12k but better than 2min wait:) now you just have to find a good non gaurded grave to kill em inside im ally and the best i have found is tower azora by goldshire

hmm...i can't get your macro to work

it stays at the 'accept resurrection' window even if i spam it

Entrepreneur said:
I also used this method with level 5s on a "starter edition" to get City Defender just a couple days ago. I noticed that every now and then I would only get 3 honor for a kill, around one in 15 maybe? I didn't keep count, but if I do some HK farming I'll track it.

woah dude you play on Duskwood. Just saw your Sig. My main is on Duskwood.

I used it a bunch yesterday just target the spirit healer and give yourself the fake res sick once manually then it should work fine after that as soon as the lvl 5 dies on release screen just hit the macro twice sorry i just figured out you have to do it once manually before it works lastnight :p

hmm a couple questions

1) are you using isboxer or keyclone or something similar?

2) what graveyard are you farming at?

it's one of two problems. i think it might be that the graveyard i'm using (azuremyst isle). where your spirit goes after you die is like 10 yards from the spirit healer. so i have to manually run to her everytime i want to use your macro. it works, so i tried using it with isboxer, but the other hkmonkeys arent' working with it for some reason.

i'm wondering if theres a better graveyard with a better spirit healer location.

Users who are viewing this thread