How should I go about farming HKs?

he said he was using tower of azora in elwynn forest, maybe try that one out?

i really want to give this a try today :X

Thanks for all the responses everyone! Will start working on 100k HK's after I get my Diplomat all finished up. Also, for the graveyard for Horde I've been using the logging camp one in Elwynn Forest. I find it easier to run there on my lvl 1 twink then run to a Horde graveyard with the trial account.

question for stewy: i have been trying to get kills in that gy, but a guard spawns, kills me, and starts patrolling every time. how did you get around that?

ok here are some screens of where i am doing it and how i am resing is i only use 4 trials and window em like tiles on my screen with my twinks larger than the others then i click on the one that the 44sec buff just dropped of off then click the client im killing and double click the macro i have mapped to my mouse then click the twinks client next target repeat ithis way i only watch my twinks client

and here is where i farm

wowscrnshot072311182610.jpg

wowscrnshot072311182540.jpg

wowscrnshot072311183300.jpg

as you can tell on the last one the tower is really far away and i never get a guard but i kill horde so idk

oh and also chubs i farm inside the grave and at this spot the lvl 5s are right on top of the spirit healer

this is not the eastvale lodge this is tower azora if you have problems getting your 5 to res there run him to the spirit healer in ghost form then press return to grave button and then you can res sick there and not get ported back to the lodge

Well since my last post I have changed it up a bit spent a day looking for the best graveyard got to thinking what is the one place no one goes and there are no jobs found out gilneus was the best then made 4 more accts which put me at 8 made macros to target each one and kill them 7 seconds apart when I get home I will post screens but I'm setting at around 84000 hks and 74000 honor for the season I just buy enchant mats with the honor now to make magic lamps lol

stewy said:
chubs i have a bit of good news not 12k tho lol

if you use /run RepopMe()AcceptResurrect()AcceptXPLoss()

it will give you the 44 sec debuff as long as what you are killing is under lvl 10 of course you have to click it twice tho

add a mulitbox software which i have not found yet and your 10 trials with 44 sec in between should a little over double your 300hks per hour

not 12k but better than 2min wait:) now you just have to find a good non gaurded grave to kill em inside im ally and the best i have found is tower azora by goldshire

i just started doing this with 10 trials. it comes out to about 600-700 per hour

I cant get the /run RepopMe()AcceptResurrect()AcceptXPLoss() macro to work :/ im standing right on top of the spirit healer but nothing happens when i press the macro... what am i doing wrong? :O

i never could get it to work either pollo .. i just created 10 more accounts ... running 20 at a time fixes my 2 min issue

i got 5 accs atm. so you got 20 trial accounts and you kill all of them then ress them via the release wait 2 min and ress method? or am totally missunderstanding everything :D

the macro workes i used it for 100k i just resently got just everytime you log on each trial say you map it to key 8 when you die the first time you have to left click on spirit healer then from then on you can spam 8 two times to res or autohotkey all of them

Wow, ty m8 never though it would work but now my farming will go much faster :) just have to change graveyard though the scarlet monastry spirit healer is too far from where you spawn when you die :( but ty! :D

I did ruins of gilneas saw like 1 person the whole time i was doin 100k and no npcs so you can stand at grave both of em i did the one by the river

I don't get how people do HKs any more o_O I got mine all last year and since they put in that nerf to the 60 sec debuff for no honor/ HK. I went from about 800 HKs and hour to 80 .-. with 2 trials

to macro res you need to use the one previously posted, but the first time whn you log on you need to manually rez at spirit healer, then it will work, im still running 10 trials. if anyone has a better method (Eurys) can't you PM those of us who are spending our time on this for our lvl1s no point making us all waste time if you have something figured out, not like any of us will report each other.

Well I'm still messing around with it, trying to get it to work properly.

But for a level 1, I don't think it will work. Unfortunately, level 1s are stuck with the 45 second honorless debuff per kill.

Users who are viewing this thread