How should I go about farming HKs?

Me and Stealthcombo from LevelOneOwnage are gonna make a trial account each, level our trolls to 5 - head to the barrens and use instant ress macro & get HKs, we got rly easily to lvl 5 together yesterday when we suddently realised we were on our main accounts, giving it another try to day ! xD

Sorry, i'm new around here. Would you mind explaining this macro?

I found a free multiboxing software. ( Many of Wow ) It's working pretty and im using AutoHotKey to script so easy stuff like "SendRaw, 1 SendRaw, 3 Loop .. Etc" Its working fine for me atm. Plus the rez macro and all this stuff
<

well i just updated mine maybe 2-3 days left cannot wait to get this done will never do it again lol

So I have AutoHotKey and a Multiboxing software, planning to do what stewy did, issue is I cannot find a single GY where I dont have to walk foward to be in talking reach of the spirit healer. So would anyone know a place where I can just spam the ress macro with AutoHotKey and not have to walk foward before being in reach?

there are two graves in ruins of gilneaus you can use i love it there no one goes there i took a months and checked alot of graves before i started this is my fav

I guess im making undead trials then D:, waste of 5 Tauren xD. Many thanks.

Also, stewy, just checking. You set up trail 11 trial accounts, put the auto res as the 8 and multiboxed them.

Then on your rogue you made "/tar trial accounts" for each one, putting it from 1 - = excluding 8.

You then made a script that hit 1 on your keyboard, then "x" amount of time later hits 2?

(x = time taken to kill a single trial)

i am killing one every 7 seconds and you really need that long even with the trials armor off kill 8 accts solo is about all you can do without makein it one every 5-6 second meaning every so often you will not finish killing one before next number is up

as a rogue i use

/tar trialname

/cast sinister strike

it is hit 1 time and white dmg takes em out the rest

Are u killing them and rezzing them as soon as possible to achieve 1 per 7 secs ? Cause that would only give you 9 per min oppose to 11 per 45 secs.... I've got 9 accounts running ATM and another twink in my guild is running 16... We use an 85 to aoe and just have the macro running for 1 key press to Rez all 25 of them.... 25 per 45 secs and only down side is 1 honour per kill... So depends what your farming

the only reason we kill them one at a time is because i didnt use an 85 at all so i could max honor/guild rep i changed guild at 100k but my friend is honored with level one twinks

Users who are viewing this thread