Hatred of the F2P players

The thread was an TERRIBLE attempt to address something that YOU guys also do.

It's too easy to point fingers, but this thread is exactly the same thing you all claim to be "bullshit" or whatever.
It's not an attempt to make the bracket and the forum healthy, you just want to make things burn in here.

Bleh.

You are part of the problem and I do not care who started it. Find a solution.

I'm out.

But I'm not trying to act innocent. That's lil, achmed and bestasky.

But you know when you get to that point where you don't even care that you don't care? That's where I am at this moment.

Can moderators / Shane start doing something about the constant stream of shit in 90% of the threads I read, caused by f2p players who have so much anger towards p2p players that they simply can not control their feeling and shut the fuck up. Literally every thread I go to f2p, 20-24, and recently even the 25-29 section, evolves into a shitstorm about p2ps and f2ps and how it's unfair how p2ps have enchants and stuff.

Sure, there's a major difference between a f2p and p2p player, I get it. Sure, it sucks a dick to queue into a 5man 24 premade or get globalled by a backpedalling pay-to-win. I get it, it happens every now and then to anyone who plays this bracket. Now, I personally am not too fond of washing dishes IRL myself. Do I bitch about it all day every day on forums? Do I hate people who happened to have the money and bought an electronic dishwasher? No. I either keep washing those dishes as it's a costless way of getting your dishes clean, or get some money and buy a dishwasher. Simple as that.

I'm sick and tired of seeing this shitstorm of f2p vs p2p in every damn thread, it never gets anywhere, it never solves any problems, it never makes for an enjoyable and informative read. I'm fairly certain that such a shitstorm is bound to happen in this thread aswell. Hopefully not, though.

I'd like to link another thread, it's stickied in the 20-24 section, I hope you'll take your time and read this through: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f40/read-before-posting-26079/

I really hope the administration team will look into this and tighten their policy on handing out bans and infractions for harrasing, and above everything else I hope the users of this forum start acting less cuntlike. Probably wont be posting in this thread much as I feel like there's not much I have to add to what I've already said.

Mesi over and out, thanks if you bothered to read this far.

EDIT: This obviously does not concern every f2p player as most of them behave very nicely, so don't let this post get into your feelings if you're one of the good guys ;)
As much as I like your point, your comparison with the dishwashing isn't really accurate, cause in the comparison the f2p (manual dishwasher) isn't getting his shit ruined or disturbed by the rich guy and his electronic dishwasher, like, I think, the f2p's are getting their game ruined by lvl 24 globalling, backpedling, nab huntards that are geared in one day.

But of course, the point still stands: it's anoying as hell to listen to, and probably ain't gonna solve anything

But I'm not trying to act innocent. That's lil, achmed and bestasky.

But you know when you get to that point where you don't even care that you don't care? That's where I am at this moment.

STOP. POINTING. FINGERS. My god. Doesn't tire you to be part of this bickering?

STOP. POINTING. FINGERS. My god. Doesn't tire you to be part of this bickering?

And of coarse I'm the only one pointing fingers here... Have you even read this thread? Why single me out?

Reason = I'm P2P.

Just stop... He isn't worth anyone's breathe at this point and everything he has said here was just to get a reaction. We shoulda just stayed out of this pointless troll thread instead of letting it frustrate us
yes you should, but we all know you wont

Just stop... He isn't worth anyone's breathe at this point and everything he has said here was just to get a reaction. We shoulda just stayed out of this pointless troll thread instead of letting it frustrate us

+1

I gave you enough real points. you just shrugged your shoulder and said this is our forum. I showed you where you personally (I could fill 10 threads with persons other than you) don't abide by that rule. You just pointblank deny it.

Like I said, as you were.

So p2p's felt frustrated on f2p's bashing them(for good reasons) and needed to make a topic on f2p's section to cry and victimise.

2 Newsflash for you:
- as long as p2p's will continue to que into f2p's, you'll get what you deserve since your not man enough to fight f2p's on the same level. Blaming f2p hunters and rogues it's just a poor excuse;

- there's always the report button if it's something that is offending you. Start using it instead of playing internet heroes.

Last post of mine on a topic that should have been closed long time ago.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know you aren't being forced to que, right? Blaming everyone that pays for this game and has every right to que whatever bracket they want, is just a poor excuse.

ALso why the hell is Lil some sort of a ''f2p representative'' . I play f2p myself and I wouldn't want a 215k HKS hunter representing the f2p community in any way, shape or form.

Half of this forum calls this Duopaladin fella the griefing douche, gy farming scum, other words

Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft

Kbs 34,674

Lil
Kbs. 55,687

Now im no angel either,
kbs 12,041 even I stopped because I realized well.. I am griefing you guys!

at least duopaladin has a fucking conscience and ADMITS but hes a Brazilian ffs give him a break he don't know know any better.

Griefed more people than duopaladin, then tells the whole f2p community how to act if Lil is the representative of the f2p forum and if that's how f2ps should act then why you all bash 24s for GY farming and rolling hunters.

This thread turned into mindless bashing.

Remember that you're arguing over a free to play bracket. Although I do agree P2P twinks in this bracket are cancer, keep in mind that again ,this is a free to play bracket and you're all acting more childish than the average Linkin Park fan.

This thread turned into mindless bashing.

Remember that you're arguing over a free to play bracket. Although I do agree P2P twinks in this bracket are cancer, keep in mind that again ,this is a free to play bracket and you're all acting more childish than the average Linkin Park fan.
So calling p2ps the cancer of the bracket is allright? and calling it just a f2p bracket is allright 2? aint that also childish?

The fact is it is a f2p and p2p bracket. Trying to stir up this discussion again with your post is mature? and trying to start the mindless bashing again also mature?

Cancer is a parasite. Which side of the argument more resembles a parasite?

This thread only contributes to flaming and trolling, unless couple of ppl are banned this will continue, i could name them but they wouldnt get banned and it would only create more useless dicussions.

Hipocrisy is strong here, ppl ranting about what they do.

This thread only contributes to flaming and trolling, unless couple of ppl are banned this will continue, i could name them but they wouldnt get banned and it would only create more useless dicussions.

Hipocrisy is strong here, ppl ranting about what they do.

All you would do is ban the side you don't agree with.

ALso why the hell is Lil some sort of a ''f2p representative'' . I play f2p myself and I wouldn't want a 215k HKS hunter representing the f2p community in any way, shape or form.

Half of this forum calls this Duopaladin fella the griefing douche, gy farming scum, other words

Kbs 34,674

Lil
Kbs. 55,687

Now im no angel either,
kbs 12,041 even I stopped because I realized well.. I am griefing you guys!

at least duopaladin has a fucking conscience and ADMITS but hes a Brazilian ffs give him a break he don't know know any better.

Griefed more people than duopaladin, then tells the whole f2p community how to act if Lil is the representative of the f2p forum and if that's how f2ps should act then why you all bash 24s for GY farming and rolling hunters.

It is called a doubled standard. Definition below for you all that do not know what it is.
Double standard - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
I can give you many examples if you like. Get used to it. It is a part of life.
/ cheers

Sweetsidney ...

I think what the f2ps are missing is how some of them came to the p2ps forums and started a shitstorm, achmed in particular recently.

The p2ps have a right to be annoyed if u ask me

Users who are viewing this thread