Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_091613_223047.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_091613_223047.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Aggramar_friendly.JPG
    Aggramar_friendly.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 107
The 24's were not camping, just some lost souls 20s with a 24 healer.

Unlike other "chickens" I love a good challenge to take 1 down with me before I die again. It's like a game inside the game when you are losing. Are you able to grasp that concept ? C'mon ! Try...it's not that hard...not even for a troll...

Unlike other "chickens" I love a good challenge to take 1 down with me before I die again. It's like a game inside the game when you are losing. Are you able to grasp that concept ? C'mon ! Try...it's not that hard...not even for a troll...

I agree see below

u3asu8uj.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I disagree and here are the reasons supporting my opinion:

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like the combined powers of duopaladin, kayooh, dorigon honeybadger and bisonpower destroyed the one eyed things
enjoy your eyepatches kids

LOL@ larod for trying to use common sense

No. Late night (west coast) horde pugging can be like that.

I know lol trust me but bison likes to always state how he pugs into those bgs though so I was being sarcastic. He can make all the smartass posts on here he wants but like I said everytime someone catches him in the act of exactly what I claim on here it just makes his claims less reputable and (hopefully) will get some of the people defending him to realize I'm not that bad just speaking the truth (not holding my breath on that).

Inb4 oh I pugged into that
Inb4 oh I wasn't farming I'm just topping the hks magically
Inb4 every other kind of sorry excuse he's used before besides just saying yes I premade with 24 farmers alot and I farm

I know lol trust me but bison likes to always state how he pugs into those bgs though so I was being sarcastic. He can make all the smartass posts on here he wants but like I said everytime someone catches him in the act of exactly what I claim on here it just makes his claims less reputable and (hopefully) will get some of the people defending him to realize I'm not that bad just speaking the truth (not holding my breath on that).

Inb4 oh I pugged into that
Inb4 oh I wasn't farming I'm just topping the hks magically
Inb4 every other kind of sorry excuse he's used before besides just saying yes I premade with 24 farmers alot and I farm

He never defends himself he just wants to be left alone, judging from the last 10 arguments. Just leave it alone, everyone and their dog knows the beef you got against him by now -_-
Idc either way but this is just pure redundant :l

He never defends himself he just wants to be left alone, judging from the last 10 arguments. Just leave it alone, everyone and their dog knows the beef you got against him by now -_-
Idc either way but this is just pure redundant :l

The way I see it is that I had some back and forths with phron before about this very subject and as far as I'm aware he understood where I'm coming from and just from the little I've read lately I can tell he's changed or second thought some of his previous actions. I can't have that same effect on bison cause it's like talking to alittle kid and he has some smartass reply to everything. I know phron and bison aren't the same person but if you read what I said to phron it's very similar to what I've said to bison except I was only able to have a mature conversation with one of them so only one of them could actually get my point at all.

Edit: He doesn't care about farming or the things he does in game so why in the world would I care if he wants to be left alone or not? Some people I really don't care what they read but I'm sorry to you and to other people who has to read this nonsense but sometimes you just gotta beat the truth into a kids head for them to realize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread