Got a rant, had a bad day? TELL IT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good AFK at the end CHAMP. U rock it as a 24. farming scumbags /lol
2 bad we came back to win. i know u got ur hks etc. /gratz

How can you POSSIBLY say this when you've premaded with duo before... Honest question here

Also I'm pretty sure even if you don't list someones name it's still considered an @post which like you always say is against the rules ;) Live by your own standards

How can you POSSIBLY say this when you've premaded with duo before... Honest question here

Also I'm pretty sure even if you don't list someones name it's still considered an @post which like you always say is against the rules ;) Live by your own standards

its subtle but another troll/flame comment/question from LiL.
ty for asking/sharing.

1. You ask how I can say that?
My ? is why not? I make a post about getting farmed but still pulling out a win. What does that have to do with Duo?

Might be an "honest" question but could be also considered a ............ question too.

Just like previous posts you went on about Faith/Heidi/Phron/Axia/SallyG/ etc etc

2. Negative posts @ Peeps is against the TI rules of conduct. So if I don't name anyone and just post in this thread what rules am I breaking?

Some of your comments or posts as this one is entertaining. TY.

Last edited by a moderator:
My ? is why not? I make a post about getting farmed but still pulling out a win. What does that have to do with Duo?

Might be an "honest" question but could be also considered a ............ question too.
Because duo is everything you just named?
AFKs at the end, check
only can play a 24, check
Farming scumbag, check
only cares about hks, check

My simple question was how the hell you could say anything about anyone who does that when you premade with someone who does those exact things? That's like me bitching about gy farming but then premading with people who gy farm... Just stupid. If you got a problem with whoever your post was about why premade with someone who's the same? Like I said was an honest question but of course I'm just trolling again.

Just like previous posts you went on about Faith/Heidi/Phron/Axia/SallyG/ etc etc

and? lmfao you just did the same exact thing... You bitch to me about when I single ppl out but then when you do it's completely fine? Either live by your own standards or be considered a hypocrite.

2. Negative posts @ Peeps is against the TI rules of conduct. So if I don't name anyone and just post in this thread what rules am I breaking?
It's still an @post even if you don't name someone... That person may see your post and know exactly who you're talking about.

In all seriousness you need to take some tips from [MENTION=18087]Phrontistery[/MENTION] as he was able to see the points I make while posting and realize I'm not just trying to start crap but to help you realize some things you do... Maybe I can get 2 magical epiphanies in one month! :eek:

Because duo is everything you just named?
AFKs at the end, check
only can play a 24, check
Farming scumbag, check
only cares about hks, check

My simple question was how the hell you could say anything about anyone who does that when you premade with someone who does those exact things? That's like me bitching about gy farming but then premading with people who gy farm... Just stupid. If you got a problem with whoever your post was about why premade with someone who's the same? Like I said was an honest question but of course I'm just trolling again.

If your question is simple then the answer must be simple. If it eludes you perhaps you need to.................................. oh nvm. Honest question doesn't mean it isn't a troll comment/?.

I posted awhile ago about someone in this thread. You went on to make the comparisons with Heidi.

and? lmfao you just did the same exact thing... You bitch to me about when I single ppl out but then when you do it's completely fine? Either live by your own standards or be considered a hypocrite.

I bitch about you? Maybe I just simple point out that you actually name players in a manner that violate the Rules/Conduct of TI.
Did I name anyone? No.

It's still an @post even if you don't name someone... That person may see your post and know exactly who you're talking about.

OK so they may know and so what? I still haven't named anyone. Rules state no naming anyone in a negative way.

In all seriousness you need to take some tips from Phrontistery as he was able to see the points I make while posting and realize I'm not just trying to start crap but to help you realize some things you do... Maybe I can get 2 magical epiphanies in one month! :eek:

In all seriousness .... Thank you Dr Lil for your advice. You trying to help me "realize some things" is really sweet of you. I think you'll be a great social worker / councilor in the future.
Having been more established in life I could easily reply that maybe you need to take some advice. A lot of people here could probably take my advice regards life making decisions including Phron, Ironman, Heidi etc. BUT THEY ARE NOT ASKING FOR ADVICE! THEY ARE HERE TO PLAY A MMO IN A VIRTUAL WORLD!

You know the answer to your "simple honest question". I've stated it before in several posts. For you to go on about something indicates an on going issue.....

Here is some advice to you:
Make a Lil's Thread with your advice/opinions for all the players here!
Heck it can be like Lofi's F2P Ranking List. This can be Lil's Opinion Truth Factual Trustme List on other players.

Maybe you can make a table and each player can have a rating on how "bad" they are.

Who are the scummiest players? Who are the farmers? Why do players roll a 24 in a 20-24 bracket?

Please start your own thread. I know you must feel smug that you won't banned for your continued infractions.

/pastcomments from Lil...

/cheer
/happyhunting
/enjoythegame

EDIT added comment:
You stated that you don't talk to me in bg's cause im on your ignore list as I'm not your friend. Then why the advice? Cauze you care about me ?!!! awwwww /hugs

Here is some advice to you:
Make a Lil's Thread with your advice/opinions for all the players here!
Heck it can be like Lofi's F2P Ranking List. This can be Lil's Opinion Truth Factual Trustme List on other players.

Maybe you can make a table and each player can have a rating on how "bad" they are.

Who are the scummiest players? Who are the farmers? Why do players roll a 24 in a 20-24 bracket?

Please start your own thread. I know you must feel smug that you won't banned for your continued infractions.

/pastcomments from Lil...

/cheer
/happyhunting
/enjoythegame

I'll admit, that was pretty humorous.

/thumbsup

On topic:
Here's my bad day QQ... Have you had a day where you don't know if you peed at all during the day? Yeah... That was my day :rolleyes:

I'll admit, that was pretty humorous.

/thumbsup

On topic:
Here's my bad day QQ... Have you had a day where you don't know if you peed at all during the day? Yeah... That was my day :rolleyes:

That's weird.

Woke up today and decided I was going to have a good day, and I did :)

Me too! Went to register my new (old) ride, then decided a road trip was in order, so I went and checked out the Hoover Dam.

That new bridge is badass! 880 feet high and 1900 feet long. The arch span is 1095 feet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I make a post about someone and I'm breaking the rules but you can just fine as long as you don't name them it isn't an @post even though it's clearly directed towards someone. Hypocrite

You complain about scumbag 24 gy farmers yet you premade frequently with the biggest one in this bracket... Hypocrite.

Also before you whine again about this breaking rules it isn't against the rules when it's true. Sure there's a point where it goes over the line and makes it an infraction worthy offense but I rarely go over that line and when I do I get infractions. I have gotten 5 infractions since being here but how?! Mods love me right...? I'm sure if you reported this for calling you a smartass then if mods read your post they would probably do nothing cuz they have a brain as well believe it or not but of course it's just cause they OBVIOUSLY have to be favoring me and it can't possibly be because your post was a smartass post. NO NEVER... Most mods have been able to agree with my logic or statements and some hasn't as well. I'm so tired of pathetic trolls bitching about mods favoring me when they have no idea what they are talking about. Like I said it's like talking to a wall... You wanna be a smartass then fine you can be one.. Clearly someone who you can't hold a mature converastion yet here I am still...

My rant? Trying to talk to someone who has the mindset of a 12 yr old :(

I make a post about someone and I'm breaking the rules but you can just fine as long as you don't name them it isn't an @post even though it's clearly directed towards someone. Hypocrite

I didn't violate the rules of TI/CodeofConduct.
I didn't name anyone. You have named people on this forum in a negative way several times. A lot of people do. When someone names me... well I have to respond and defend myself.
Sounds like you have an issue with Hypocrites IRL like the majority of us. All the Power to you IRL to overcome obstacles and reach your goals!

You complain about scumbag 24 gy farmers yet you premade frequently with the biggest one in this bracket... Hypocrite.

OK so I "complained"... thats your perspective.
Did I ask for advice? Did I name anyone?
I had fun in that BG. I get farmed and targetted a lot. Its part of the game.
You can reflect on your own and continue wondering how I can say something like that without painting me in a false light here. But it seems your agenda might be to let everyone know that I'm a hypocrite who premades all the time..... No mention of Heidi only Duo? What about Phron/Zara/Axia/SallyG/BWL/AP/ED/SANC etc etc.... Sorry to all the players I didn't name... too many that I sync up with in BG's...

I don't premade frequently with the biggest "one" in this bracket. Overall I pug more than I premade. But if I do sync que or premade with players you naming me in a negative false fashion violates the set protocol on TI.... oh nvm....

This is a MMO and I play with almost everyone. I've gotten to know so many players and enjoy getting to know their play style and motivation Its a game and I'm here to play to escape and entertain myself (nothing more fun than trolling players in their own vent...:cool:).

Life is about building relationships. If I choose to take the time to get to know players in a virtual MMO that is my decision. I don't agree with everyone's outlook or play style but who am I to judge them.

Also before you whine again about this breaking rules it isn't against the rules when it's true.

Truth can be factual, subjective, objective.... etc. Your feelings or perspective is your truth. You are entitled to it. Again the rules of TI Conduct state no naming anyone in a negative way (trolling/flaming).

"Well officer the truth is I hate THOSE F...... people so they deserve to be beaten...."

"officer why are you arresting me?! she didn't cook my meal properly... its the truth!!! she deserved to be smacked...."

"judge i plead not guilty! the kid was really cute.... its the truth look! i was just snuggling with them... i thought they were of legal age...."

"you have been jailed for speaking out agaisn't the crimes of your government! we are the truth...."

"you barbarians deserve to be exterminated... you are pagans followers of nature... convert now or be damned... its the truth"

Sure there's a point where it goes over the line and makes it an infraction worthy offense but I rarely go over that line and when I do I get infractions. I have gotten 5 infractions since being here but how?! Mods love me right...? I'm sure if you reported this for calling you a smartass then if mods read your post they would probably do nothing cuz they have a brain as well believe it or not but of course it's just cause they OBVIOUSLY have to be favoring me and it can't possibly be because your post was a smartass post. NO NEVER... Most mods have been able to agree with my logic or statements and some hasn't as well.

You said it yourself in another post. Mods will never ban me because I'm so damn helpful to this site....

I'm so tired of pathetic trolls bitching about mods favoring me when they have no idea what they are talking about. Like I said it's like talking to a wall... You wanna be a smartass then fine you can be one.. Clearly someone who you can't hold a mature converastion yet here I am still...

I paused when I started reading the above statement. I reckon the majority of people who read this will probably be thinking about one of your favorite words... "Hypocrite". Why initiate the trolling/flaming off subject posts yourself? Oh wait its OK because its your truth and that constitutes a bypass of the Rules of TI/Conduct etc....

Civil conversation? All my responses have been civil thus far. I even try to talk to you nicely when I see you in BG's. You said yourself you ignore me because I'm not your friend....

My rant? Trying to talk to someone who has the mindset of a 12 yr old :(

I wish I had the mindset of a 12yr old! the innocence and joy. anyway i like to be in touch with my inner child buried within from the pain IRL. It's a tough place to be. Full of hypocrites, power tripping people. Got to be tough Got to empower yourself. The state of the world economy, lack of job security, the widening gap between the rich and poor, the increased health risks in the so called modern world with GMO's, chemical laced foods, contaminated water supplies, farm factory animals, threat of war/terrorism...... and worst of all power outages... NO DAMN WoW then!!!

May you all continue on your journey IRL empowering yourself to reach your fullest potential as a sentient being.
We are made up of the elements of Mother Earth and Father Sky (carbon, atoms, neutrinos, etc)....
We are the Universe in Form here to experience Consciousness.

/stayclassy (SallyG)
/tickle (HoneyBadger)
/countdown to zero (Zara)
/iplayret (Axia)
/denyan*l (Ironman)
/idowhatiwant (Phron&Flinc)
/spit (Lil)
/lol (Heidi)
/hugs (Ellenhickle)

/bisonsux (everyone !!!! yolol)

/moo
/cheer