Got a rant, had a bad day? TELL IT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see EU is the same as US.. Words of advice if you don't want to hear peoples crap. Don't touch your hunt or else you become an auto noob, also the people calling you noob or huntard normally suck and need someone to blame for losing so take whatever they say with a grain of salt.

This should be someone sig for all the hunter haters.

I can see EU is the same as US.. Words of advice if you don't want to hear peoples crap. Don't touch your hunt or else you become an auto noob, also the people calling you noob or huntard normally suck and need someone to blame for losing so take whatever they say with a grain of salt.

Funny thing is I ended up playing my hunter cause when I logged in the game, that was the last char I played few weeks ago. And just went with it. And even worse, it was BM specced :confused:.

Anyway, I think I'll stick to the german servers with my shammy. Their pugs are awesome.

Nice Sig, Taken a lot of effort to try and make someone look like a douche. Good for you, whatever makes you happy. :)

lololololololololololol

when I first met u you were talking much junk about being good but now every1 says u suck - but really how can 1 be bad at restro druid lolololololololol

Haha, to be honest I've never been that kinda guy who runs around yelling "I'm good I'm good look at me, Pizza, did you see that scatter? Am I good? Am I good?", and I never claimed I was good when Lolipop started flaming me, after I mentioned that he's not hitcapped. He just called me bad and that he's better, I gave him a chance to prove it but apparently "I'm not worth his time".

So ya'll free to talk shit 'bout me here and act all godlike, I'll be on wow if any of you wants to prove their superiority over me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, to be honest I've never been that kinda guy who runs around yelling "I'm good I'm good look at me, Pizza, did you see that scatter? Am I good? Am I good?", and I never claimed I was good when Lolipop started flaming me, after I mentioned that he's not hitcapped. He just called me bad and that he's better, I gave him a chance to prove it but apparently "I'm not worth his time".

So ya'll free to talk shit 'bout me here and act all godlike, I'll be on wow if any of you wants to prove their superiority over me. :)

u are so bad müslikämmen

Haha, to be honest I've never been that kinda guy who runs around yelling "I'm good I'm good look at me, Pizza, did you see that scatter? Am I good? Am I good?", and I never claimed I was good when Lolipop started flaming me after I mentioned that he's not hitcapped. He just called me bad and that he's better, I gave him a chance to prove it but "I'm not worth his time".

I don't really need to prove my superiority over you. All I know is, from the bgs I've been in with you, you spent your time gy farming. And I spent my time actually playing WSG.

I think that's proof enough.

I don't think I need further validation than that. And that's why I think it's fitting that I assert that you're bad.

I don't really care if anyone beats me in a duel. I care that they're a better player than me when it comes to the game. I don't play duels. I play Warsong Gulch.

I spent my time actually playing WSG.

I think that's proof enough.

I don't think I need further validation than that. And that's why I think it's fitting that I assert that you're bad.

I play Warsong Gulch.

Vandole (Your main twink I assume, since 100k HKs, also hunter)

WSG played: 2147
Flags returned: 762
Flags captured: 288

Mesikämmën:

WSG played: 922
Flags returned: 1076
Flags captured: 246

Clearly I'm the bad hunter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread