EU+US Gear Scaling Index

I feel like I should address this, since it's been a few months.

I'm revamping how we do this. It's nearly impossible to enter all these manually. There are so many greens now that scale the list is just growing exponentially.

Thankfully, Yasueh is working on a solution to pull gear directly from the game and save it. From there I can generate a TI post automatically, pulling from that database. It's just a significantly better way to do it. The gear on the first page is still accurate, so feel free to use. But you don't have to feel like you need to write down stats in game and post.

F2PDev: I haven't forgot about it, for the people that like to theorycraft/build characters. We have lots of good ideas, tons of ways I wold like to go but with limited resources and time... it's slow. I want to use this new database addon, in some fashion. Looking at ways of doing that. I want to add a simulationcraft type tab, so you can see real time damage/dps as you add gear. It's going to be a bit, but I haven't forgot.

On a side note if you are interested in porting this over to a website format and are comfortable making websites that interface with databases, PM me. i think there is some opportunities there that the wowcommunity as a whole desperately needs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...JnaOapTF_qcZAjBjY5q4/edit?pli=1#gid=428337583
This is a spreadsheet I made for level 20-29 hope you can use atleast some of it, abit boring to type all the shit my self and far from done, but guess it's abit easyer to keep track on items? Anyways you guys can either write here and I will try update my self, or throw your email in a PM and I will make you able to edit in the spreadsheet.

Best regards Shamatix/Destroluck

PS: I know I am a lvl 29 posting in a f2p section but I thought this could help us all out? Just let me know if you want me to remove it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some items I got from questing which scale nicely:

Awesome Boots - Item - World of Warcraft 11 armor 7 agi 7 crit

Belt of Beginnings - Item - World of Warcraft 9 armor 4 agi 9 stam 7 crit

Sabots of Red Waters - Item - World of Warcraft 11 armor 10 stamina

Stillwater's Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft 5 armor 5 agi 5 stam 5 crit

Sea Dog Belt - Item - World of Warcraft 9 armor 10 agility

Maggot-Ridden Leggings - Item - World of Warcraft 14 armor 13 stamina

Bloodfang Vest - Item - World of Warcraft 16 armor 13 stamina

Windrunner Band - Item - World of Warcraft 4 agility 5 stamina

Citizen Wilkes' Ring - Item - World of Warcraft 5 agility 5 stamina

Ill post more as I quest more :)

EDIT:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=65719 12 armor 9 stamina 6 agility 6 crit

http://www.wowhead.com/item=65700 7 armor 5 agility 4 crit

http://www.wowhead.com/item=65678 6 armor 7 int 7 crit

Gloves of Unmitigated Badassery
10 Armor
+5 Agility
+5 Stamina
+5 Critical Strike

if you have a question about scaling, its good idea to search the tread, some items haven't been included in the main scaling list yet

does anyone know how Blooded Darkspear Dagger scales? since its ilvl 2 it could be really interesting

I checked through the thread I may have missed it since it's 46 pages long

Also, since everything scales to ilevel 34 the dagger would be the same DPS as an ilevel 34 green dagger. So I doubt it is very good unless the agility scales very well then it might be viable for an off-hand.

I checked through the thread I may have missed it since it's 46 pages long
no problem, its OK to ask, I mentioned it since there are quite some items that havent been inclued in the main list yet,
therefore using the "search thread" function is quite helpful

Also, since everything scales to ilevel 34 the dagger would be the same DPS as an ilevel 34 green dagger. So I doubt it is very good unless the agility scales very well then it might be viable for an off-hand.
its only ilvl 2, with +1 agi, thats why it could scale surprisingly well (the next step are ilvl 20 items with +1agi, which would scale to 34 as standard greens, I guess);
Fallen Apprencie's robe scales to 13/13, which is better than blue robes.

its only ilvl 2, with +1 agi, thats why it could scale surprisingly well (the next step are ilvl 20 items with +1agi, which would scale to 34 as standard greens, I guess);
Fallen Apprencie's robe scales to 13/13, which is better than blue robes.

so elsewhere on the forum someone replied that the dagger only scales to +5, so standard scaling sadly

interesting is, that apprentice's robe seems to be an expection, Airfield Defender's Garb with the same ilvl only scales to 9/9

They're still in red on front page, so:

Demon Band
6 Strength
3 Stamina
3 Critical Strike

Gorewalker Treads
15 Armor
6 Strength
9 Stamina
6 Critical Strike

Black Malice totally not worth it unless it procs on every single swing, btw.
Black Malice
40-61 (15.30 DPS)
9 Strength
Chance on hit: sends a shadowy bolt at the enemy causing 108 shadow damage.

Mystic's Tome
+10 Intellect

this makes it BiS for cookie cutter by a good margin.
also, the farm to craft this is brutal

Users who are viewing this thread