Gear scales now

I only had a short time to log in and check things, but I *think* I may have the new clothie BiS — Salfir @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft I had about 160 sp and 2243 hp scaled up.

To name changes that no one has yet:
Thick Bronze Necklace has 4 stam now, making it give more overall stats than jeweled
Crystalline Cuffs/Black Elements are now 4/4/3 — haven't heard yet about MTB (f u, sfk)
Silk Threaded are now 9/12
Stillwater's Signet is now 5 stam, 3int, 4 crit, making it a 2 int loss for 4 crit gain against garrosh's

Tbh I forget the others off the top of my head but will update this when I can log back in — serpent gloves, ghamooras, and corpse rompers also get scaled. And as others have mentioned, LFH and MM get scaled.

Super happy about 2m trinket.

Last edited by a moderator:
On another note:

Fang set:
belt: 1 agi, 2 sta, 9 armor
feet: 2 agi, 2 sta, 11 armor
armor: 3 agi, 1 sta, 16 armor
legs: 2 agi, 2 sta, 14 armor
gloves: 2 agi, 5 sta, 9 armor​
MM: 3 stamina, 1 int
Demon band: 1 str

The fang set gained the stats above??

This may be the dumbest thing i ever said. But after reading these posts and seeing how gear scales differently each bg, i wonder if gear scaling is based on median level of toons in your bg. .IE all 20s gear scales through roof. some 24's scales but not dramatic.. Probably not just trying to make sense of this hidden, unannounced buff.

I have 19 feral druid i was gonna take to 24 but may just keep at 20 for now. :)

Coming a little late to show it seems Lil has already documented most of the gear i was initially interested in, heres a short list of some of the other random gear i checked out in bgs.

All item stats are as they appear scaled in battlegrounds

Stendel's 6crit
Eventide bow 22.3 dps 8gi 10stam 5crit
Timmy's 21.05 dps
Ranger Bow 23.91dps 4agi
Diamond Hammer 18.43 dps 4str 5stam
Emil'd Brand 24.73 dps 13str 4stam
Smelting pants 10agi 4stam 4crit
Black Wolf B 4gi 5stam 4crit
Lynx feet 10agi 6stam
Prisoners shoes 9agi 6stam
Bristlebark gloves 5agi 8stam
Fang gloves 8agi 5stam

DANG IT

Based god why u gotta make lynx absolute bis.

well i guess its time to farm

DANG IT

Based god why u gotta make lynx absolute bis.

well i guess its time to farm

haha, really? I kept them on my bdriud. I tend to keep stuff like that, just in case a patch/whatever makes it worthwhile. But I'm a key-turner who doesn't use macros/add-ons, so feral is really hard.

Jotted down stats for most of the gear on my protadin:
goggles - 5/5
cloak of the battle - 6str/3stam/2crit (aware it isn't bis, but this one and of champion are the only ones Ikept the resist enchant on. champion stats didn't change, i don't think)
bracers of most trusted - 2/5/4
wsg sword - 5/2
gold plated buckler - 4/5 781armor
skeletal guantlets - 9/6
kalecgos gift - 8/8 154 armor
dividend legs 6/6/6 (got removed by the end ofthe battle while looking at that one, so may not be accurate)
band of foul str - 8
boots of the hero - 6/6/6
rune of duty - 5

sorry, only noted the armor on those two things...

Anyone play on a healer? How good is the nerf? Resto droods... Rest in peace... at least until u spawn at the GY again.

I been flag running on Tk, haven't had any problems. Maybe because I've had awesome teams but other than a slight healing reduction I don't feel gimped at all.

On topic:
Corpse Rompers +1 stam +1 int
Drakewing Bands +1 hit
Silk Threaded Trousers +1 stam +1 int

Will add more l8tr if necessary.

I didn't pay much attention to boa stats, but those scale the same as they did yesterday, correct?

just tried to log out of the acct w/ the prot and into the acct w/ the druid, but got message about failed to download patch (wtf?), so cannot check stats on MtB yet.

It's probably too early to know for sure (if this scaling is stable), but I'm wondering which shield is BiS. I kept buying/refunding Mark of Tyranny to get the BOA shield (I took the BFD pants), but somebody above said Redbeard is best now. Ugh, my prot is on AP and chest farming isn't as easy there as on veco . . . and I was bored and irritated at chest farming even on veco.

At least 20's got good out of this patch, Currently at level 90 it's a shit storm.

The fang set gained the stats above??

Yes. I decided not to put the total stats but instead the stats gained. So those numbers + w/e the wowhead links give you are the new scaled numbers in bgs.

Black Wolf B 4gi 5stam 4crit
Lynx feet 10agi 6stam
Prisoners shoes 9agi 6stam

HAHAHAAHAAHAH. Lynx are now bis :D Thank you for this. I just farmed stocks like 3 times to get prisoner shoes but wasn't able to test it in a bg. Also bracers are a tougher decision now. Black wolf gained a crit on serrakis.

Edit: I am looking at alot of different gear atm trying to figure out possible new BiS like lynx feet or a clear cut ring combo now (can someone update RoP? I assume either 7/4 or 8/4). If people keep posting this I may try and make a thread up really quick about leather and cloth and mail changes which will make it much easier to find instead of going through 12 pages. Keep the scaling coming and I'll make a thread tonight or tomorrow probs

Users who are viewing this thread