Gear scales now

Resto druids are food to at least 3 DPS, or two rogues.

Just logged in and I figured I could confirm a few things.

Lfh does scale (17 stam)

In str stack gear my ret was critting wolves for 1300 templars

redbeards crest scales up to 5 stam 8 str (makes it new bis dps shield)

In bgs all items gain 4 ilvls which benefit certain items more then others, for example my brilliant necklace gains no aditional stats while thick bronze gains 1 additional stam

Prot wars are much less of a problem in bgs, but prot pal crits are crazy atm (I hit 1200 with zerker on mail users)

Healers can be killed now if they dont focus on healing so the denounce spamming jajadins drop like flies

Hit bug has been fixed in bgs

These are just a few things I noticed so far, will most likely update later today

Hunter Gear

Just some notable scaling I saw from 1 bg. Stuff in my bag didn't show so I need to do more bgs for my bag gear.

Eyepatch: 2 stam 13 armor
Neck: 1 agi
Serrakis: 1 agi 1 stam 7 armor
Foremans: 2 agi 2 exp 10 armor
Crit Belt: 1 agi 1 sta 1 crit 9 armor
Legs: 1 agi 2 sta 13 armor
Lynx: 2 agi 1 sta 11 armor
Argas: 1 agi
Ellos: 1 agi 1 hit
AGM: 1 sta
Naga gloves: 1 agi 1 sta 9 armor
Stam cloak: 1 sta
DWB: 1 hit 7 armor
Haste Belt: 1 agi 1 sta 1 haste
Naga Bow: 2 agi 6-10 dmg 2.69 dps

Resil is now around .15% per point and is utterly pointless to resil stack (MM is now BiS without a doubt imo for Sta sets/ casters)

Bgs now auto show your role. I had 4 healers and 6 dps on my team. Horde team seemed to have 4 healers 3 prots and 3 dps so not sure if prots are considered dps?

Last edited by a moderator:
So now dmg is the problem?
Not sure exactly. I kinda sat on tun roofs all bg to be able to write and get those numbers lol.. I am about to do another bg though to test some bag gear and test my dps. Although I WILL say that I got quite a bit of honor it seemed and I saw some group of healers actually going down. No more circle jerk healing possibly?

Hunters benifit the most tho - rogues also but we all know what happens when hunters damage is near or like catas - 5 hunters in 1 bg. Altho the new pvp system might prevent that.

Hunters benefit the most yet every class gets more then likely the same stat scaling..? I am the only person who's named off gear for now so until other people name some gear scaling as well don't think those numbers are huge or gamebreaking. Just wait to see what numbers we see from other classes/gear

Not sure exactly. I kinda sat on tun roofs all bg to be able to write and get those numbers lol.. I am about to do another bg though to test some bag gear and test my dps. Although I WILL say that I got quite a bit of honor it seemed and I saw some group of healers actually going down. No more circle jerk healing possibly?

Hunters benefit the most yet every class gets more then likely the same stat scaling..? I am the only person who's named off gear for now so until other people name some gear scaling as well don't think those numbers are huge or gamebreaking. Just wait to see what numbers we see from other classes/gear

I dont agree , because savage roar increases damage by 40% and i think that Ferals benefit the most.
Ferals are OP as hell.
I did some battlegrounds and i can deal high damage.

Just had a game with 3 horde healers and 0 alliance....FAIL

Ret is pretty fun again (not like Cata)

Resto druids definitely heal less which is great

Rogues are awesome!

Still have to try out the other classes tonight

Tried priest, shammy (restro and elemental) and mage. Love the changes, even to the healers. Good patch so far. It really doesn't feel like resilience and healing took that big of a nerf.

For those of you who play Monk, *F2P* or otherwise...

If you have a Monk, you know what this means. /happyface

3029xmq.jpg

hogger's trousers 11 agi 11 hit
198 agi, 453 unbuffed AP loomless sub rog
41 users browsing thread

Users who are viewing this thread