Gear scales now

Maybe anything with an ilv over the players level wont scale? Ilv 24 being the max something can go ilv wise. Idk just throwing this out there and I will be testing this as soon as my stupid comp finishes it's download.

I just want to be clear. This is only for bgs correct? We don't get the scaling in pve?

Still the same outside of bgs. Dunno about dungeons, although we already get a buff there.

Okay, I think I speak for all of us when I say I couldn't have asked for more this patch. With all of our gear scaling now, there will be some significant opportunities for diversifying your equipment and exploring your new bis. Yes, bis will change, for some classes/specs more than others. This is happening because bliz chose to scale the individual gear items rather than scale your stats directly. This means some items scale better than others. For ex. and I have loads of testing to do but: bear/monkey cloaks do not scale enough to add additional point value, but bear/monkey/eagle belts pass the threshold and gain stats. This scaling is totally unique to each piece of armor, or each given stat value, so I'm excited to further investigate! Wooo 5.3!!!!!

On my demo lock, I missed only one fear in a round of WSG. I had to double cast my dots ZERO times :D
On my balance, I had to double cast my dots ZERO times :D
Now, I was stacking hit on the lock, so maybe a regular build might still encounter some issues. But from the small playing I've done so far (3 WSG rounds) the hit bug is a 5.2 only feature :D

Users who are viewing this thread