Gear scales now

i dont get it.. - can F2Ps have monks now?

There are people who play F2P restricted Monks, Rhae comes to mind. Anyway, all that is showing is they fixed Combobreaker. Which is excellent.

40%. With 21 resil I had a grand total of 43.14%. RIP resil

You do realize every single other item and class got scaled also right..? Sheesh It's like people like you think hunts are the only class

Hunters are OP as hell let's not kid each other.

Pleasantly surprised... Does it feel like 24's have been nerfed?

I would say 24s arent nerfed at all, but 20s are stronger.
I dont like healing because its too low and blizzard sucks at this point.
I see that feral and Survival are getting on top DPS. Balance and Shadow too.

Is hit rating fixed now?!

I have played a few BGs on my hunter since the patch hit, and it feels good. Still a little sad intim got removed though.

And about the queueing system..I am gonna go ahead and say that might be the biggest improvement almost of this patch (atleast from an alliance POV). I just hope Blizzard somehow fixes so it can't be abused by retarded prot paladins.

The only advantage 24s has right now is the enchants (and spells ofc).

Overall, this far, a great change from many different aspects.

Ele shamans got a decent buff. Not only did they get movable lightning bolts, but they also got Fulmination! The extra damage from Fulmination only procs on Earth Shocks, and the charges are consumed whether Earth Shock misses or not.

On a int stacking ele shaman (not crit stacking, mind you), I was fortunate to get a small crit chain which helped execute a poor, non-BiS but annoying-healing rdruid, with 7 fulmination stacks.

For those who don't want to click it to read, basically it says this:
Your Lightning Bolt hit [some sub-BiS rdruid] 176 Nature.
Your Lightning Bolt hit [some non-BiS rdruid] 177 Nature.
Your Lightning Bolt hit [some non-BiS rdruid] 444 Nature. (Critical)
Your Fulmination hit [some non-BiS rdruid] 814 Nature. (Critical)
Your Earth Shock hit [some non-BiS rdruid] 115 Nature.
(Mind you, I'm not claiming top crits/top-whatever. I'm showing what kind of damage 7 stacks of Fulmination can do.)

Attachments

• Ele Crits.png
    Ele Crits.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this intended? I hope so but seems fishy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Ele shamans got a decent buff. Not only did they get movable lightning bolts, but they also got Fulmination! The extra damage from Fulmination only procs on Earth Shocks, and the charges are consumed whether Earth Shock misses or not.

On a int stacking ele shaman (not crit stacking, mind you), I was fortunate to get a small crit chain which helped execute a poor, non-BiS but annoying-healing rdruid, with 7 fulmination stacks.

For those who don't want to click it to read, basically it says this:

(Mind you, I'm not claiming top crits/top-whatever. I'm showing what kind of damage 7 stacks of Fulmination can do.)

I think Fulmination requires level 30 doesnt it?!

No one cares if you play an Overpowered class, why are you so defensive, it gives me a migraine every time you make a post about hunters. It is like Duopaladin talking about 24s.

Wicked daggers have more dps than the boa counterparts( wicked daggers are bis)

Someone ought to compile a list of the stats that various items have in BG's now.

it sucks to be from EU right now.

only if my computer had memory enough for EU and US WoW...

btw from what ive seen in this thread, i think im about to have an heartattack.

Im so happy, still have to sleep!

This is the moment were u realise u love the game (in other words, u are addicted).

I cant imagine arcane mages in 5.3, i hate when loli does 1+ crits on me... GN!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread