Fortnite

I started playing BR the other day, and Is anyone else uncomfortable with the default building binds? F1-F4 is too out of the way for me. What is everyone else using? Im considering using 1-4 for Building

I started playing BR the other day, and Is anyone else uncomfortable with the default building binds? F1-F4 is too out of the way for me. What is everyone else using? Im considering using 1-4 for Building
Best to put building binds on your mouse, assuming you have a gaming mouse.

I have an 18 button mouse. The side panel of my mouse is 1-12 and is interactive with the 1-12 on my keyboard, which I don't really like.

I have an 18 button mouse. The side panel of my mouse is 1-12 and is interactive with the 1-12 on my keyboard, which I don't really like.
You can remap the keys easily. When I had Razor Naga, I remaped 1-12 on mouse to keys I dont use on keyboard like "j, k, l, u, i ,o..."

Reactions: jwl
You can remap the keys easily. When I had Razor Naga, I remaped 1-12 on mouse to keys I dont use on keyboard like "j, k, l, u, i ,o..."

Im interested in remapping the keys. Do I need to download any software to do so?

Don't need to put it on your mouse, but at least bind it to what you can be comfortable to.
Like Budget said, if you aren't comfortable with them being on your mouse then I would just put them where you find them the most comfortable. I just suggest it because the skill gap in this game is the building, and the faster the better. That's why they are on my mouse, literally a easy thumb click away.

i rebound quite a bit of stuff tbh. f are my stairs, e is my wall. the rest are on my mouse.

Users who are viewing this thread