Fortnite

Anyone around here good enough to stream snipe Ninja, summit or any of the Boyz?

I have been playing it nonstop and looking for more people to play with. PC.

O07NicK50

P.S. - I am still waiting to fight you Budget.
Add me Thotfc, I also rock the whole Brite bomber set weapon glider and every thing I love it got 9 wins tonight played from like 7pm to 8 am

I have been playing it nonstop and looking for more people to play with. PC.

O07NicK50

P.S. - I am still waiting to fight you Budget.
I'll carry you to a win.
[doublepost=1519751527,1519751480][/doublepost]
Add me Thotfc, I also rock the whole Brite bomber set weapon glider and every thing I love it got 9 wins tonight played from like 7pm to 8 am
Added you. Im ItsVukmp.

FYI for anyone who missed the announcement in the discord.

Conq changed the Destiny 2 text channel to a Fortnite channel. Feel free to leave your name and platform you play on. It'd be dope to start running full squads with xpoff guys. And if they create matchmaking with friends for everyone, we could start tournaments which would be dope.

So again, in the channel feel free to leave your wins, funny moments, gamertags, etc in there.

There is talk about a new skin, possibly releasing tonight on the game. It's rumored that it will be a legendary skin, 2000 v-bucks of course.

raven.png

With all the other skins that were leaked early, they all had been released. For example, the pink bunny was leaked early and was released the next day for easter.

bunny.jpg

Feel free to snatch the new Raven skin up, as i plan too if it does, and hopefully comes out.

I downloaded it some time ago and I’m having a blast! All I want is character customisation though, not being randomised into one of 8 every game. And no skins have sparked my interest yet - although I can’t know because I can only buy one per day? What kind of a weird item shop is that :/

But the gameplay is top notch

“the family that slays together, stays together”
son(13) uses my computer, daughter(16) got a mobil invite and plays on her phone. i hear them talking about which maps to choose and where the chests are. the only other time ive seen them work together like they do in fortnight is when they want to borrow each other’s shoes. im going to get them the upgrades for being good siblings.

“the family that slays together, stays together”
son(13) uses my computer, daughter(16) got a mobil invite and plays on her phone. i hear them talking about which maps to choose and where the chests are. the only other time ive seen them work together like they do in fortnight is when they want to borrow each other’s shoes. im going to get them the upgrades for being good siblings.
Ayyy what a bomb parent. It's not "fortnight" tho lol. It's "fortnite". :)
[doublepost=1522808258,1522808214][/doublepost]
I downloaded it some time ago and I’m having a blast! All I want is character customisation though, not being randomised into one of 8 every game. And no skins have sparked my interest yet - although I can’t know because I can only buy one per day? What kind of a weird item shop is that :/

But the gameplay is top notch
You can buy more than one item a day. I don't know who told you that you can only get 1 skin a day, but that person is highly incorrect.

What I meant is you only get shown a few pieces per day and you can’t buy something that’s not in these several items per day
Ohhh okay. I understand what you mean. I mean yeah. To some people that is probably a bother. But, you have to understand that it gives everyone a chance to see the items on the stores rotation. I get it sucks having to wait around for an item that you really want, (ask @Burg about a skin he wanted), but they want everyone to enjoy the game and see the items that they possibly are wanting to buy.

Ohhh okay. I understand what you mean. I mean yeah. To some people that is probably a bother. But, you have to understand that it gives everyone a chance to see the items on the stores rotation. I get it sucks having to wait around for an item that you really want, (ask @Burg about a skin he wanted), but they want everyone to enjoy the game and see the items that they possibly are wanting to buy.
Getting that skin though felt like gearing a twink back in the day. Super excited. :p

season 4.jpg

Season 4
Season 4 has been a huge talk in the community. About 95% sure the theme will be superhero. There is also a big chance that it will include supervillain skins as well.

Battle Pass
It also looks like the battle pass will be staying at the amount of money / vbucks that was required from both previous seasons. 1000 vbucks, or $10 USD. There has been leaks about what the battle pass will be including but nothing that seems to be real or the community is still sure about. There is only two skins that i keep seeing on the internet and within the community but i am not sure about them being added in game for sure.

Possible Skins Being Added
Like stated above, there are two skins that seem to be talked about a lot in the community.

This is one of the current skins being talked about and seems to be brought up the most. I personally really like this skin and can see myself rocking those wings on my skins.
death.jpg

The second skin (i could not find a picture of the skin), is a llama man. It's male skin with a llama / unicorn head. The skin has dark blue clothing and has a rainbow tail. I am not sure if it includes a backpack piece. It looks to be a purple rarity skin which would cost 1500 vbucks.

Map Changes
There is also talk about the map becoming remodeled once again. With season 3 there was a huge revamp to the western side of the map. In season 4 there is a lot of talk about the eastern side of the map getting remodeled as well. This could include, new spots to drop, taking places out, or even adding / taking away areas in current drop locations.

Talk About Tilted's Goodbye
There has been a lot of talk of Tilted Towers taking a fall in season 4 or even last day of season 3. Every thursday on the weekly updates, the comet / meteor slowly gets closer and closer to the battle royal map. Many (including myself), believe the comet / meteor will strike down on Tilted Towers. But as i have been reading, there is becoming an idea that it could be aimed to hit Dusty Depot.

If you land on top of chair building (tall brick next to trump tower) you will see a chest location, a couch, and 4 different signs. All 4 signs are different but all have different meanings. Most of the signs are showing pictures of a UFO or have a few words that seem to be painted on the sign.

If Tilted Towers is destroyed by said meteor, there are ideas that is will become a more desert theme in the spot Tilted was in. If it does become a "desert" that is where that "angel" show in a section above will be based around.

I don't wanna sound like a tool, but battle royal game will die in or less than a year. Find a better game, cuz they will not last. i hear LOL an battlerite are good :p

Users who are viewing this thread