EU+US First impressions of 7.0

Life as a healer just got real sketchy. Pretty sure I spent most of my BGs with 40% of my atrociously long cast times "kicked" or in some kind of triple series stun lock from multiple sources. Being a healer was never this tough before. Pretty much have to hope the three melee on me at all times have a slow reaction time. PvP kind of sucks now. Maybe I will fair better in a group of decent twinks
Wow I didn't see this at all, try again. I've been playing all kinds of healers for 3 days, everyone is basically unkillable unless you have 3+ on you.

btw its not like you only miss 29s as a 20, you also have way less stats.. while 29s run around with like 5,5-6,5k hp regardless of their class i couldnt see a single lvl 20 (even the ones in high ilvl gear) with more than 4.5k so yea, rip f2p/vet pvp

Wow I didn't see this at all, try again. I've been playing all kinds of healers for 3 days, everyone is basically unkillable unless you have 3+ on you.
you die in a 3-4sec stun which a lot of classes have or if you get kicked inline, but maybe youre just a god :rolleyes:

edit: or you play a disc which is basically the same as a god right now

you die in a 3-4sec stun which a lot of classes have or if you get kicked inline, but maybe youre just a god :rolleyes:
No way, maybe I'm vsing horrible dps lol I have seen some solid stuns from rogue/hunter but no one can chain anything so I pop feral and walk away lol

No way, maybe I'm vsing horrible dps lol I have seen some solid stuns from rogue/hunter but no one can chain anything so I pop feral and walk away lol
then you arent used to eu bgs in which 4+ 29 outlaw rogues in ever single bg rape the shit out of you, if you somehow survive the cheapshot the next stun comes and youre dead, but its not like i had hope for legion and atleast pops are faster now, however youre right when it comes to heal vs dmg youre right healing is still very strong but dmg is still so strong that if you cant heal for 4 secs youre dead

edit: and as i mentioned 20s having way worse stats than 29s is a part of it

20s are less than useless. healer or DPS doesn't matter which. Taking out level scaling and expecting the template to compensate is either just a oversight, or they are clueless about the vast advantage of having 9 levels, not even starting with the atrocious hit chance that we can't make up for like we could pre-WoD because hit no longer exists on gear.

Racials are still active in BGs, that's probably http://www.wowhead.com/spell=20598/the-human-spirit. I noticed I have about 200 more health on Tauren too. Also each class has a different set of stats, some have more crit some have more haste. It's a pre determined thing based on what Blizzard things is most beneficial to that class.
Yeah I thought about that after reading my own comment this morning. I should not post things drunk XD

f2p lost most of their anti-caster tools. Rogues are the only class at our level who can interrupt, which is is doubly important vs the inflation of casters. On the other hand, Resto shamans may be a lot more useful, since they can dispel curses(good against warlocks).

Warriors are damage bots again.
Please do dispel my UA XD

Please do dispel my UA XD

Relevant, if I had a mass dispel. but I don't. unless im being focused down i usually dispel it because the damage is negligible, even if it crits. I'd have to be more careful now because I can't kick you while dispelling to stop any follow up damage or cc because blizz took my windshear away.

Edit: Im too serious about stuff (_ _)"

I hope scaling doesn't come back. Got tons of "freeloaders" who want the same perks as people who pay a subscription. Pass.

I hope scaling doesn't come back. Got tons of "freeloaders" who want the same perks as people who pay a subscription. Pass.
The very same "paying" swine(who are the freeloaders in my case, they only pay for 1 sub) cried on the forums so much about multi-boxers (who have to pay 3x-5x of a normal sub) were ''paying to win'' and caused the removal of follow in bgs and made it incredibly difficult to box

so if u think ur somehow special by paying a sub, etc..calm ur horses

Last edited:
Relevant, if I had a mass dispel. but I don't. unless im being focused down i usually dispel it because the damage is negligible, even if it crits. I'd have to be more careful now because I can't kick you while dispelling to stop any follow up damage or cc because blizz took my windshear away.

Edit: Im too serious about stuff (_ _)"
You're speaking in terms of WoD unstable affliction. The new one is quite a bit more powerful, but I'll admit I have yet to see how much damage it does when dispelled in 7.0. I'd imagine it hits like a roided-out gorilla because of how UA can be re-applied for a stronger UA. The silence is nice to......wind sheer being taken does suck balls dude. I feel ya on that one.

People that want to level through pvp because they hate quests and pve in general need this scaling to come back man.

Users who are viewing this thread