EU+US First impressions of 7.0

AlisterCrow

Grandfathered
Played 3 games just to see how things are for 20s. Player level does not scale up to 29 which has already been mentioned about PTR, but now this crap is live so not being able to hit 29s with every spell is what 20s have to look forward to.

I played affliction and haunt was critting for about 1.5k while the combination of soul leech and drain life allowed me to tank through a 3v1 situation with two priests and a boomy on me. I shit all over that boomy several times actually and I don't think a balance druid can beat a lock right now. Warriors can sit right on top of you while you drain and you'll be fine if you have your dots up for better soul leeches.

The camera being zoomed in like this is full on farting in the bathtub and laughing your ass off retarded. I seriously hope they revert that pointless change and let us zoom out to max again. I felt like I was less aware of my surroundings because of it.

All in all, queue times are way nicer, but I believe the bracket just got shittier due to the "miss miss miss" on 29s and the leveling players not knowing wtf to do. Yeah 20-29 is worse now imo and I didn't think that was even possible.

How are the other classes/specs doing?

Yea post here.

So I removed a piece of gear, I lost vers, int, stam. Haste stayed at 10% and crit at 14%

I have 4.4k on aff lock, looks to be about the same. I chose Haunt. Seems to take a while for things to ramp up, also dots tick pretty fast. I soloed Mage and drain life restored so much health I ended it at full.

absolute shitfest, rogues seem so weak but step is great. and arms is fking ridiculous, shitting on ppl with overpower.

also like to add healers and dps cant queue 2s together, healers can only get 3s.

inb4 lock is fotm

ferals seem to do a little too much damage with rip, bite is in a good spot, losing rejuv isnt as bad as i thought. only real complaint is missing against 29s

Balance is open as fuck atm. Aoe dots...

Lock really strong.... range 90% of enemy teams... Lock too stronk.... missing against level 29s is jarring as hell.

Some classes are also weaker at 20 than at 29. I had high hopes, but blizz took out scaling and said nothing, thinking that stat templates would make up for it. They were wrong.

A lot of people seem to think they shit on people. Not everyone can shit on people, but good players can shit on bad players. Seems this way with most classes, so therefor I think Legion is an improvement.

I was opened on by combat rogues on affliction several times and it seems that if they don't have an interrupt for you then they're fucked. On a side note: rogues seem to be attracted to the name Alister......dead rogues, but still.

Old models are gone. Fucking hate it.

Can't queue for 2v2 skirmishes specifically anymore. Most of the time you get put into a 3v3 with a random as your third.

Theory: After item level of 50 on a 29, you get the first wave of an increase on your overall stats. I think it goes up by tens. So the next wave is 60, 70, etc. So you would have to be grandfathered perfectly to see the third or even fourth tier of an increase, which is probably impossible, even with a perfect grandfather, including the STV fishing trinket.

That being said. Item level increases aren't shit. It's just to feel like you are twinking again. Just fill your slots and you are fine.

how much % of your/opposit team are levelers?
Not many. a lot of 29s. a few in between here and there. Actually probably more, but the pre-patch day 1 is probably taken away anyone who was leveling alts. With the release of legion we might see many newbies though.

Not many. a lot of 29s. a few in between here and there. Actually probably more, but the pre-patch day 1 is probably taken away anyone who was leveling alts. With the release of legion we might see many newbies though.

kinda jelly of 19s. they get an endless stream of new 10s. by time ppl level to 20 dungens have takin away majority.
hope will be more levelers as time goes by.

ferals seem to do a little too much damage with rip, bite is in a good spot, losing rejuv isnt as bad as i thought. only real complaint is missing against 29s
It's not just that lol. Rip+ moonfire catform and rake damage is just stupid

Users who are viewing this thread