EU+US First impressions of 7.0

you do good damage but your FCing is relatively sloppy and boring... this patch favors those who learn and adjust, not those who assume to have mastered the game. no more crutching on displacer beast
This isn't a discussion about a player's performance. If you'd keep that sort of crap in your "best 29" thread, I'd appreciate it.

This isn't a discussion about a player's performance. If you'd keep that sort of crap in your "best 29" thread, I'd appreciate it.
player performance is going to directly dictate their impressions of pre-legion. players that crutched on abilities like guard, ferocious bite, displacer beast, etc... are going to find it less enjoyable, whereas adaptive players will enjoy.

player performance is going to directly dictate their impressions of pre-legion. players that crutched on abilities like guard, ferocious bite, displacer beast, etc... are going to find it less enjoyable, whereas adaptive players will enjoy.
Damn it man. In a bracket where there's only a few abilities to use, everyone's "crutching" on something. Calling people out when we're just talking about how everything feels is something that can de-rail this thread real fucking quick around here.

Going to test shadowburn spec out on destro and see how that is....maybe even level to 29 and see how nice it is to have backdraft decreasing chaos bolt casts in this bracket. If they don't change the level scaling then I feel like there's really no point in staying 20 in this expansion.

Going to test shadowburn spec out on destro and see how that is....maybe even level to 29 and see how nice it is to have backdraft decreasing chaos bolt casts in this bracket. If they don't change the level scaling then I feel like there's really no point in staying 20 in this expansion.

Good. Every 20 should consider leveling/paying.

idiote to me: the bracket is better than it was last week
me:
Cv8tswb.jpg

Reactions: Voc
Then why is the stat on a level 20 weapon? Was this a mistake blizzard made?

Since these weapons are for every bracket blizzard is not thinking of the lower ones

you do good damage but your FCing is relatively sloppy and boring... this patch favors those who learn and adjust, not those who assume to have mastered the game. no more crutching on displacer beast
rite cuz its so hard to outrun people on druid now isn't it?? (I was being sarcastic in case u didn't know) have fun playing the most boring version of wow ever made

If you was disappointed by changes on retail and want to play real twink games join us at Kronos 2. Top twink guilds from Nostalrius are starting there afresh and lots of good 2+ hour premade games incoming. Also we are pretty confident we can beat your best 29 players

If you was disappointed by changes on retail and want to play real twink games join us at Kronos 2. Top twink guilds from Nostalrius are starting there afresh and lots of good 2+ hour premade games incoming. Also we are pretty confident we can beat your best 29 players
Played Kronos and everyone was dogshit lol

Loving PvP atm
And something's wrong with the Transmog system, I can't add fire festival crown to the wardrobe?

Kronos 1 is dead pretty much, we trying to revive twinking community on K2. Games proc often at EU evenings, people still leveling/trying to get gear. Its much harder to gear up twink in vanilla compared to retail especially if have no main.

I managed to get some footage of a lock casting drain soul here
It's pretty much the most overpowered thing I've seen a lock have including chaos bolt.

Destro as f2p is doing really well. Shadowburn hits about as hard as conflagrate does and with the way soul shard works as far as refunding them via shadowburn and conflagrate, destro is the most mobile spec with very decent burst.

Also, 5 minute Queue times ain't bad. Lots of 20s with a few levelers here and there. Alliance was losing quite a bit.

Last edited:
I noticed that my alliance lock which stacks versatility had 1% more versatility at 9% in BGs while my horde lock which stacks crit had 8% versatility with no increase to crit. I think I was staying at 15% crit in BGs even with My shitty prot pally.....pretty weird.

Users who are viewing this thread