EU+US First impressions of 7.0

So many post to reply to lol. The tears from crying 20s..lol.

Affliction warlocks do crazy damage but they run oom SO quick. After all 3 dots and haunts up, OWE I'm oom already lol.

Any updates on resto druids? Are they finally good?

The very same "paying" swine(who are the freeloaders in my case, they only pay for 1 sub) cried on the forums so much about multi-boxers (who have to pay 3x-5x of a normal sub) were ''paying to win'' and caused the removal of follow in bgs and made it incredibly difficult to box

so if u think ur somehow special by paying a sub, etc..calm ur horses

They got rid of follow to stop botting

Affliction warlocks do crazy damage but they run oom SO quick. After all 3 dots and haunts up, OWE I'm oom already lol.

Any updates on resto druids? Are they finally good?
Seems fine, been playing it a lot. Passive Ysera and I went with the swiftmend talent. You get a dispell which is nice and decent movement. Between the double swiftmends and troll racial nothing dies.

Mistweaver looks insane if I can get comfortable playing that. 2 rolls and 2 "wild charges" essentially with talent. You teleport of target location and heal them for a large amount instantly. If you get good with this I can see it becoming a monster.

Seems fine, been playing it a lot. Passive Ysera and I went with the swiftmend talent. You get a dispell which is nice and decent movement. Between the double swiftmends and troll racial nothing dies.

Mistweaver looks insane if I can get comfortable playing that. 2 rolls and 2 "wild charges" essentially with talent. You teleport of target location and heal them for a large amount instantly. If you get good with this I can see it becoming a monster.

mw has sick heal and good dmg, however the new soothing mist mechanic ruins it all..atleast fun wise, the gameplay is so undynamic and just feels like you are doing pve most of the times and since the flash heal heals nearly nothing most of the time you stand still and hardcast soothing mist..its strong but not enjoyable

mw has sick heal and good dmg, however the new soothing mist mechanic ruins it all..atleast fun wise, the gameplay is so undynamic and just feels like you are doing pve most of the times and since the flash heal heals nearly nothing most of the time you stand still and hardcast soothing mist..its strong but not enjoyable
I tried it once and didn't do too well. Yea unfortunately all healing feels that way, just spam your 1.5 sec heal :-/

If I had a twitter account i would ask him myself. That thread I saw it, yeah but it has not gathered any attention just yet. it might end up hitting second page by tomorrow, and by then it's game over.

Yeah MW is pretty good.

So many post to reply to lol. The tears from crying 20s..lol.
what about us crying that has you in good spirits? Is it not a legit complaint that they removed the level scaling and not compensating at all? Like another poster said this doesn't just affect our bracket. 30-90 and soon level 100 will also have to deal with being unable to hit, in which case, all that will be left are x9 twinks, levelers and (in our bracket's case) brazilians. I guess it doesn't really matter now, with us being merged with the levelers, the bracket can sustain itself without f2p.

what about us crying that has you in good spirits? Is it not a legit complaint that they removed the level scaling and not compensating at all? Like another poster said this doesn't just affect our bracket. 30-90 and soon level 100 will also have to deal with being unable to hit, in which case, all that will be left are x9 twinks, levelers and (in our bracket's case) brazilians. I guess it doesn't really matter now, with us being merged with the levelers, the bracket can sustain itself without f2p.
This thread is tagged f2p and 29s. I understand your complaints but you can fix that buy leveling to 29 and paying for a subscription. Why would you expect compensation on something your playing for free....

This thread is tagged f2p and 29s. I understand your complaints but you can fix that buy leveling to 29 and paying for a subscription. Why would you expect compensation on something your playing for free....
Once again you're not seeing the bigger picture. Paying for a sub does not fix the problem. it is only a band-aid, one that you are offering out of malice for whatever reason.

lol despite the tags on this thread, he still has a valid point. 10s/60s/70s/80s etc. are also affected by this. Disabling level scaling solely for the purpose of keeping f2ps at a disadvantage in order to persuade them to purchase game time would do more bad than good.

Blizz messed up big time with the removal of scaling... pretty much killed every Lv X0 twink bracket. 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, these have all been so populated since XP Off became a thing, and with one oversight, Blizz rendered all those years of investing into twinks redundant.

Good job, first Garrisons turning WoW into a single player Facebook game, and now this... good riddance.

I noticed a 29 guardian druid by the name of Zbear in eots earlier. Guardian seems pretty strong. Has anyone tried it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread