US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Should put those theories to test...

Are new comers still welcome? I am interested in leveling and gearing for this but thought i'd check in before i begin.
Many thanks

What are you currently in need of more than anything?

Hit rating isn't necessary for tanks since taunts can't miss or weren't affected by hit (as far as I remember), but DPS might suffer.

I'm gonna be renewing to get the Sanders Band for the +8 Str +11 Crit (current ring is just 13 Stam). Time to buy WoD and a boost. Dropping bills for a 1-2% damage increase lmao.

Hello friends, I went raiding with some level 60's on my level 50 Warrior Tank yesterday to Molten Core. As it was their raid heirlooms and TBC items were not allowed, so I was in normal gear with no stamina trinket.

The amount of times you hit seem even higher than back when I had 18.5% hit rating. You rarely miss, the damage you take is quite high, but it always was, 7-9k crushing crits from trash in Molten Core, on the other hand bosses seem to hit quite weak, I was the first to be hit by Ragnaros and it only took down 25% of my health. Holding aggro was possible, even against level 60s. There was a healing problem, but that could've just been because there were a lot of ungeared/naked healers there.

From what I saw it seems more than possible to run it with level 50's again.

Hello friends, I went raiding with some level 60's on my level 50 Warrior Tank yesterday to Molten Core. As it was their raid heirlooms and TBC items were not allowed, so I was in normal gear with no stamina trinket.

The amount of times you hit seem even higher than back when I had 18.5% hit rating. You rarely miss, the damage you take is quite high, but it always was, 7-9k crushing crits from trash in Molten Core, on the other hand bosses seem to hit quite weak, I was the first to be hit by Ragnaros and it only took down 25% of my health. Holding aggro was possible, even against level 60s. There was a healing problem, but that could've just been because there were a lot of ungeared/naked healers there.

From what I saw it seems more than possible to run it with level 50's again.

Sweeet thats great news! Thanks

Are you sure you mean first boss?

I think you mean General Rajaxx, cause he's a lot easier than Kurinnaxx (the actual first boss). If you go with 3 people (assuming you have 1 tank) your tank loses aggro after he gets hit by the sand, doesn't he? That boss also silences iirc.

Also why didn't you invite me :p

Well if you get the first boss down, everything but the slime trash and Moam I'd call easier than Kurinnaxx :p

I guess Rajaxx is a problem because of the amount of crushing hits or something?

Hey guys just posting to see how many people would be keen to get raiding again before Legion is released, send me a message or post here to let me know, and if there is enough people ill start it up again and we can get raiding asap.

Once Legion launches I'll likely have some updated information and a plan to move ahead with raiding again. Until then work on gearing up your toons to be newly BiS.

Don't forget to enchant your movie shield, even on 50 it's pretty much on par or better than using a real shield.

I switch to Prot (With Subtle Defender glyph) and am able to do much more DPS, especially on trash, but also on normal single-target DPS.

So all warriors, respec!

Last edited:
We're running some testing on Legion now. Prot Warriors seem to be fantastic as always, even better than last few XPacs. Gonna be forming raid groups again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread