US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Hey guys thinking of starting raiding again, if your interested and can make the once weekly raids please post and with enough interest ill set everything up. Got a new original post planned to help people understand the project and get involved easier.

Alright guys. Lets make an effort to get going again. Please see the updated first post - I'll be online often accepting requests and relaying information. We've got a couple people lying in wait for the restart but need YOUR help to get this show on the road.

Hey guys I'm back whenever you guys are. I have my tank monk, he's bis except for a few opinion pieces that I might swap around. I have a good deal of healer gear on him as well, including my father flame. I have a nice ret still too, not bis but pretty good. I just have to wait for all my "of Strength's" to show up on the ah and fix trinkets, He's got gf'd 15 strength on his gloves too. I also have my old priest with some cool gear, I've got gf'd +15 spirit on embrace and robes of insight, and my old druid thats setup for guardian atm but could swap to feral easily. I'm planning on getting my druid and monk over to my new server and getting them bis'd out as tanks and then feral and mistweaver respectively so I can have a top end dps, a really strong healer or one of two tanks as we need. I'll stay posted, great to see some activity.

Is this even alive?
Not currently, but a lot of old guildies browse the thread from time to time as we occasionally have a resurgence. <FIFTY> never really dies...

yo

As far as I know it hasn't gotten that much worse.

The only thing that might be needed now is a threat meter for DPS.

Even when Hit Rating and Expertise were still a thing I had 18.5% hit and 11% expertise, yet when unlucky a DPS still got aggro for a second or two after pull.

As far as I know it hasn't gotten that much worse.

The only thing that might be needed now is a threat meter for DPS.

Even when Hit Rating and Expertise were still a thing I had 18.5% hit and 11% expertise, yet when unlucky a DPS still got aggro for a second or two after pull.
The problem is now, that you don't have hit rating to increase your hit rating, to an absurdly high amount to hit lvl 60's. But i dont know, havn't tested it

Yeah but with Hit Rating removed they seem to have increased your chance to hit those mobs.

But if only 20% of your attacks hit, DPS will have to wait for a couple of seconds, and if the tank suddenly misses 20 times in a row, a DPS could take threat, so you'd need a threat meter again, is what I ment.

Users who are viewing this thread