US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
THE GUILD IS NOW ON MOON GUARD!
US CROSS REALM

PoHnS6j.png

>> Raid Countdown <<
v Read this Read this Read this v
NEWEST INFORMATION (10/22/2016)
<FIFTY>
Fifty is a classic raiding project aimed at clearing all existing classic content with level 50 characters. Fifty has been around for several years with progress reaching as far as mid Temple of Ahn’Qiraj. We are currently restarting the project with the goal of building up a raiding force as quickly as possible through existing and new <Fifty> members.

How to join <Fifty>

Please add one ofthe following REALID:
thirkins@gmail.com- Thirkfifty
oldarcos@hotmail.com- Thelse
And get in touch with us in game as soon as possible.

Leveling and Gearing

Leveling to 50 is surprisingly easy and will not take very much time. Gearing is the timely part of having a character prepared for raiding, by doing some level appropriate dungeons you can have some satisfactory gear for raiding but the best gear will require substantial grinding and time commitment. It is also important to know that just because you don’t have the best gear you will not be shoved from raids we want as many level 50 characters in there as possible and as long as you have your XP off you have a place in our raids.

When do we Raid?

We aim to raid once a week at some point over the weekend (exact days and times to be specified later). However as seem previously in the project we also do spontaneous raids if enough members are keen to <Fifty>members should keep a close eye on the forums or make a friend within the <Fifty> community to inform them when we are raiding.

An important change we are making in this revamp of the project is open world bosses, we will be taking our fight to Outland and all over Azeroth searching for the strongest monsters to fight outside of raids and dungeons.

Core Team

As getting all the project members together for progression raids has proven hard in the past we will be focusing on getting together a core team of specific classes for optimum raiding. This team will all be leaders of the project who new members can ask questions to and rely on for assistance.​

OLD INFORMATION BELOW
--------------------------------------------
If you wish to join the raiding roster you MUST PM me or contact me in game with the following information:
* Your in-game 50 name
* Your in-game server
* Your in-game Real ID
* Your CELL PHONE NUMBER
* Your EMAIL ADDRESS

>> Molten Core CLEAR <<
>> Blackwing Lair 1/7 <<
>> Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj CLEAR <<
>> Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 2/9 <<

RECRUITING ALWAYS! BACK IN FULL SWING!
LEVEL 25 GUILD <FIFTY> ON MOON GUARD!
ADD MY REALID: thirkins@gmail.com
ADD THELSE'S REALID: oldarcos@hotmail.com

This is US.

FIFTY is a raiding project with all level 50 characters aiming to run Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, and Temple of Ahn'Qiraj at the lowest level possible, in classic raiding fashion. This is a cross-realm effort and it needs YOU. Everything will be documented and recorded, then posted here at every step the way. Direct all questions, inquiries, and anyone interested to THIS thread.

Here are the details and what you need to know to join us.

Preferred Race is Gnome for Sonic Booster and Noise Machine. If you are choosing to roll a Warrior, Priest, Warlock, Mage, or Rogue, please be a Gnome.

I've been getting a lot of questions regarding funding on Spinebreaker. I will take care of whatever gear I have to give on a first geared, first served basis. For the moment, if you decide to roll on Spinebreaker, you're going to have to take care of enchants and professions (that means Engineering) yourself. Please keep this in mind, and pick up gathering professions as soon as you can while leveling. If it's not something you can do, please roll on your own server.
In addition, if your class requires a chest, shoulder, or weapon BoA and you decide to roll on Spinebreaker, I urge you to level through PvP until you're able to obtain them, because you will be unable to do so at 50 without going through long waits for Darkmoon Faire.

If you have ANY question or comment regarding this project, feel free to leave a post in this thread.

Guidelines:
- Physical DPS requires 17% hit. Stack your best stat. Ignore HP.
- Caster DPS are not viable. The only class we are accepting under 1k DPS are Fistweavers.
- Tanks require at least 8600 HP unbuffed. 10,000 HP+ buffed preferred.

Class Priority:
Tanks - Warrior > Druid ≥ Monk
Healers - Priest = Paladin = Shaman = Druid = Monk
DPS - Warrior ≥ Druid ≥ Hunter = Rogue > Fistweaver

DPS Advice:
The DPS that are listed above are the only DPS we are accepting. DPS are required to reach 1k+ DPS(single-target) on the lvl 60 Target Dummy, with the exception of Fistweavers. Arm Warriors, Feral Druids, Hunters, and Rogues are the only classes capable of reaching 1k+ DPS. Fistweavers are also acceptable due to the fact their DPS will heal the raid even though it's not quite 1k+ DPS. Every other DPS class has been tested and confirmed they cannot break over 400 DPS.

Current Progression:

Molten Core (10/10) - CLEARED

Lucifron - 5/18/12
Magmadar - 5/18/12
Gehennas - 5/19/12
Garr - 12/21/12
Shazzrah - 12/21/12
Baron Geddon - 12/21/12
Golemagg the Incinerator - 12/29/12
Sulfuron Harbinger - 12/29/12
Majordomo Executus - 12/29/12

Ragnaros - 12/29/12

Blackwing Lair (1/7)
Razorgore the Untamed - 1/13/13
Vaelastrasz the Corrupt
Broodlord Lashlayer
Firemaw
Ebonroc
Chromaggus
Nefarian

Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj (6/6) - CLEARED
Kurinnaxx - 04/10/12
General Rajaxx - 04/14/12
Moam - 05/04/12
Buru the Gorger - 04/21/12
Ayamiss the Hunter - 04/28/12
Ossirian the Unscarred - 05/04/12

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (2/9)
The Prophet Skeram - 1/11/13
Bug Trio - Yuaj, Vem, Kri
- (1/25/13)
Battleguard Sartura
Fankriss the Unyielding
Princess Huhuran
Viscidus
Vek'lor & Vek'nilash
Ouro
C'Thun

Here's a Live Recordings of our Raids:

AQ 40 - Bug Trio

Last edited:
Wait, its ok that my warrior is human right? Since im not tanking?
Yeah, you should be fine. I'd like everyone rolling from scratch to be Gnome though. I don't have a DPS spec up for warriors though, but it's pretty similar to tanking.

Yeah, you should be fine. I'd like everyone rolling from scratch to be Gnome though. I don't have a DPS spec up for warriors though, but it's pretty similar to tanking.
Yah, Its no problem. Ill set my self up with the right amount of hit, etc.
I might also have a few friends interested.
I think a gnome should only be used for a tank or healer.
I think if you wanted to play a different melee class or caster that would be beneficial it would be ok.
Since MC is a pretty big raid. I could see us needing Paladins,Druids etc.

Yah, Its no problem. Ill set my self up with the right amount of hit, etc.
I might also have a few friends interested.
I think a gnome should only be used for a tank or healer.
I think if you wanted to play a different melee class or caster that would be beneficial it would be ok.
Since MC is a pretty big raid. I could see us needing Paladins,Druids etc.
While I don't have a problem with taking other classes/races, I could see it being too difficult for certain setups due to lack of HP and hit balancing at this level, especially for 60 raids. The Gnome choice was more of a safety net restriction; the 5 classes Gnomes can be provide us with what we would need to clear the instances and a pretty substantial trinket addition that is much needed.

I was just thinking that if you make one of those classes go gnome.
If you want to play a class that a gnome cant be go ahead.
Dont paladins get a fire resistance aura?
Shaman totems?
Druid Innervate?
:p
--

Also are you funding on the server you are making your 50 on?

I was just thinking that if you make one of those classes go gnome.
If you want to play a class that a gnome cant be go ahead.
Dont paladins get a fire resistance aura?
Shaman totems?
Druid Innervate?
:p
--

Also are you funding on the server you are making your 50 on?
I'm doing partial funding on my server, yes.
If people want to roll something other than Gnome because of class restrictions they can go right ahead. I don't have any chardev setups for them yet though, might post some up soon.

I'm doing partial funding on my server, yes.
If people want to roll something other than Gnome because of class restrictions they can go right ahead. I don't have any chardev setups for them yet though, might post some up soon.
Was that you who added me a couple hours ago on Real ID?
Or do you need my email again.
I think I may just rereoll completely on your server so we can all be on the same server, but since this is off topic
ill hit you up in PMs.

Was that you who added me a couple hours ago on Real ID?
Or do you need my email again.
I think I may just rereoll completely on your server so we can all be on the same server, but since this is off topic
ill hit you up in PMs.
If you reroll on my server go Gnome.
Yeah that was me.

I'm intrested. I play in EU but US is np. I have old US account but i want to reroll new with one of you guys and level chars fast, i can play any class but pref class what doesn't need heirlooms ( cba farm them).
Anyway i'm awesome player who want to join :)

Get a Feral druid istead of gnome. They have more dodge (around 40-44% with pots and talents), more armor and more health overall - if geared correctly, of course.
Just my 2 cents

P.S I'm EU and I want to join too :(

Get a Feral druid istead of gnome. They have more dodge (around 40-44% with pots and talents), more armor and more health overall - if geared correctly, of course.
Just my 2 cents

P.S I'm EU and I want to join too :(

Druid lack barkskin + frenzied regen so it's not that good. Warriors get shield wall, last stand and shield block, thats pretty decent. Paladin looks decent too but warrior is best tank no doubt.
In dps arcane mage is probably best if ur able to get close hit cap so you don't miss that much.

Druid lack barkskin + frenzied regen so it's not that good. Warriors get shield wall, last stand and shield block, thats pretty decent. Paladin looks decent too but warrior is best tank no doubt.
In dps arcane mage is probably best if ur able to get close hit cap so you don't miss that much.
This. Because of the low level this is being done at we need to compensate for lack of abilities and health. A Gnome Warrior gets a huge boost in the form of +162 stamina, and Gnome Healers get an extra 108 SP. A Feral Druid seems like a good idea at first, but the sheer lack of HP is hard to get around and healers will have enough pressure as it is to keep up the tank, it might become too difficult. With good heals and tanks, DPS probably has the most leeway as far as what they roll goes.

Yeah. I still think resto shaman would be one of the best healers because they give totems to raid, earth shield to tank, spirit link totem and ancestral healing talent thing what reduces damage taken by 10%.

wen i resub again i may lvl my 49 priest to 50 for this, i do have black magic on a gf-ed weapon, that should make going 50 worth it

50lvl wargames would be cool as hell too :p Pretty balanced with all dat hp from gnome trinkets.
That's true... once we have a raid going we could do wargames in the downtime.

you should first level a gnome warrior tank, try to tank MC (with say an 85 resto druid keeping you alive) see what kind of dps you do and what kind of damage you receive.

once you are sure that this actually might work, then encourage others to roll 50 twinks.

because it would suck if you get 20 people to roll 50 twinks and skill up engineering, only to zone in MC to realize that there is no way to even kill the first boss.

you should first level a gnome warrior tank, try to tank MC (with say an 85 resto druid keeping you alive) see what kind of dps you do and what kind of damage you receive.

once you are sure that this actually might work, then encourage others to roll 50 twinks.

because it would suck if you get 20 people to roll 50 twinks and skill up engineering, only to zone in MC to realize that there is no way to even kill the first boss.
With the talent, enchant, and gear buffs, I would be pretty shocked if it's not EASY with 25 - 30 people. I'll be testing it out myself of course as soon as I get my gear, but I'm sure most people would see that it's quite possible.

Users who are viewing this thread