US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

bad bitches luv me, dats ma problem

Gurabashi Arena pvp, come one come all!

EDIT: This has turned into 7 people into wsg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we doing a raid tonight or tomorrow or next week?

Cool stuff, ill be there!

Had work sorry
Hey man don't sweat it! Quick recap on the "raid" last night. We were fantastic on dps both raid and people! On the healing side if we had just 1-2 more of our core healers show up we would of had the first boss in BWL down. Lastly we have the tanking side, it was an okay job between me and lagging Cer but once again we could of used another tank or two. (You two know who you are)

All in all, prepare for next week and let us know ahead of time if you can or can't show up, thanks!

We really are only short about 10 people for BWL. If we can all try recruiting 10 more lvl 50s to the raid and help them get geared, we can do some serious progression into BWL.

I believe we have about 10 active Raiders and 5-10 inactive(off and on) Raiders. If we try recruiting 10-15 people(from spamming trade in moon guard), We should be able to start doing some real BWL.

I'm fine with trade chat and recruiting and all that, but I think we should make it clear that it is a twinking project. Even though we don't care if you're not bis and all that we should be careful to send the right message and make sure people know what 50 twinking is about and not just grab their 50 worgen warrior alt and try to raid. I think this is a bit more important to tanks, but we should still try to make it clear that there are certain races you must be and hit caps and all of those hurdles so people don't end up confused or alienated.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around been busy with a lot of things. I'm not going to make any promises but I'm going to try and make a few raids over the next few weeks. I haven't updated my gear but that shouldn't be a big problem. Anyway hope to see you guys soon.

Frostreaver

sickness! frostreaver is back :D

Users who are viewing this thread