US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

getting close to having complete gear sets now.
any feedback on finalizing would be appreciated :)

Attachments

• balance.jpg
    balance.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 130
  • feral.jpg
    feral.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 306
  • resto.jpg
    resto.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 292
  • tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 127
Oh also guys, today carrying on our 3 man destruction of AQ10 we managed to 3 man Rajaxx and Buru on level 50s, EU fifty give that a try if your down on people, its really good fun.

Filmed the fights and might be uploading them to youtube soon.

getting close to having complete gear sets now.
any feedback on finalizing would be appreciated :)

Gear looks pretty good overall. These are just suggestions, feel free to gear how you want as long as its competitive:
Guardian:
-Sweet cogs of stam
-You can get a pretty crazy stamina enchant for shoulders. I forget its name
-Ten all stats actually gives +10 on 50's, so that's better than the strait 11 stamina.
-Grand Staff of Jordan gives the same hit as slavedriver's but with 8 more stamina.
-Most of our tanks use boe gloves so a higher level can put glove reinforcements on them to get +24 stamina. Scorpashi gloves or Gauntlets of the Sea are pretty good choices
-I don't know if your prefer blackstorms for the hit, but boa pants can get some pretty cool enchants. Might be something to look at.
-I would use a second poultryizer instead of the expertise trinket. I don't think its enough expertise to warrant losing so much stamina
Feral:
-There are a lot of options for neck pieces. I like scarlet key the best
-BoA legs are really good since you can get some pretty good enchants for them
-Sapphire Signet of the Tiger would be better than dozer since you don't need stam as feral.
Resto:
-BoA shoulders
-Be careful with haste since its pretty much useless for resto without reaching breakpoints.
Here's a good thing to research:
Maths of Pandaria: Healer Haste Breakpoint Cards - Blogs - Totemspot
-Brilliant Spellthread gives a lot more spellpower than the others, so I would recommend it highly
Moonkin
-Cogs of spirit
-Lei of Lilies
-I prefer BoA shoulders since you gain so much spellpower from the inscriptions.
-I think the honor BoA hammer is bis but its not a big deal.
-Leather BoA legs + Brilliant Spellthread gives as much spirit as dalewinds with way more spellpower/intellect
-Sapphire Signet of Spirit

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AnBPvCvqWJ3udENtVlVmcjA4Q3ZQWmZKWHE3c201UXc
^This thing is so crazy helpful

fifty is officially on moonguard :D

thanks.
I swapped a few things around and speced out of boomkin and into feral.
I went into MC as boomkin and the miss rate is just too high; probably fun in dungeons though...
Feral feels pretty good. I can pull around 600 dps on the dummy.
What would you recommend for weapon enchant for feral?

Mongoose is definitely the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are we using Jade Spirit over Power Torrent?? (idk if this was already addressed, im too lazy to go look for it)

I don't know, but power torrent is better. I don't think our healers have anything close to mana issues. I use hurricane for mw to hit breakpoints and because power torrent doesn't proc from melee.

438(elixir) or 439(scroll).

Hey guys, sorry for the late notice but the next raid is SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd. 8:00 CST

Users who are viewing this thread