US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

"Pull mobs that aren't necessary to pull. We don't halfway do raids in Fifty."
- Oncilla 2012
Oh my god this is great, so troll yet so elegeant

2 hours until I get off work. I'm crossing my fingers for cogspinner of the beast when I get home. I'd love to see how well I can tank mc40. Otherwise I'm stuck dpsing again

2 hours until I get off work. I'm crossing my fingers for cogspinner of the beast when I get home. I'd love to see how well I can tank mc40. Otherwise I'm stuck dpsing again

Or... you can tank without them?

No way! 17% hit is just for bosses, since I won't even have that then I'll be missing way too much on trash.

So I was messing around on my old warrior and noticed that all of the protection offensive abilities can be used in battle stance. That got me thinking about prot dps, so I pieced together some crappy gear and pulled 900 dps on the 60 dummy. I see potential. View attachment 3197

ALSO, sorry to any dps warriors using berserker bracers, but Stalwart Bands of Strength are bis by 1 point of strength. I can't believe I didn't realize those existed for so long. Happy farming!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_112413_211450.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_112413_211450.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers!

EDIT: Ah, darnit. Account isn't eligible, have to wait for pay day then. Good try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, since most people I've been talking to have shit to do on saturday, and seeing as I have shit to do on saturday I think we should schedule for Friday! Any input?

I wont be able to make a raid this weekend unless it's on saturday.

i can do sunday

Users who are viewing this thread