US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Yeah I can be on around 8 ish I guess. I changed to recount for my dps tracker, and I'm only sitting at 440 max dps with my mw, but I'm a long way from bis. I'll have like 7% more hit and expertise when I'm bis, and single target sucks anyway.

My evening plans were cancelled by a thunderstorm, I'll be on shortly

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_111713_142736.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111713_142736.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey fellas, all you that want to participate in a raid tonight should log over to your 50, we are forming.

Can't log on. My internet is down

Oh and yea after the raid myself Tristan and Cer teamed up to make a dream into reality, we managed to 3 man Kurinaxx from AQ10! Thanks everyone for the raid today was great fun!

strange, doesnt show my past broadcast from last night ):

i have it enabled so that the next time I broadcast my stream, it'll save it. cant retrieve my old one from last night tho ):

That food buff is pretty cool. I'll probably use spirit food still, but that's great, especially since it only requires zesty clam meat. In personal news I managed to find almost all of my dps enchants last night for under 10 gold each. Also bought an icemail jerkin for 55 gold haha. The sweet deals mane.

Edit: Just picked up a http://www.wowhead.com/item=10627 for 13 gold haha

Is fifty on moonguard yet? ):

is there any way we can get FIFTY over to moonguard today? I have the next two days off and I gotta max my druid's professions. I'd like to be advertising the entire time I'm maxing out my professions.

Is fifty on moonguard yet? ):

is there any way we can get FIFTY over to moonguard today? I have the next two days off and I gotta max my druid's professions. I'd like to be advertising the entire time I'm maxing out my professions.

Gotta talk to think and tell him to get off his lazy ass

I'll have my druid at level 50 tonight after I'm off work. After my guy is BiS would anyone be down to do some AQ10? I wanna see how well his survival and threat stands.

EDIT: My warrior's tank set is now Best in Slot. All I need now is the best in slot shoulder enchantment and then my arm's set will be BiS.

Users who are viewing this thread