US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

On my way home

ATTENTION ALL TWINKS AND TWINKIES

I think it's safe to say that this project has reached a ground zero. We scheduled a raid 2-3 weeks in advance and only had 3 people show up. That alone should speak for itself. I've spoke to thelse and I think we need to start fresh.

We need to get outside of the mindset that we have enough people to make progression, let alone a normal AQ10 raid. We need to go back to the very first set to getting this project back. We need to go back to gearing up and recruiting more people.

I think Moonguard is the server we should transfer(if transfer anywhere). The project should/can stay cross-realm but spinebreaker is a horrible server and it's not worth transferring over to. I haven't touched either of my twinks(warrior/shaman) after the new enchanting went Live. After transferring my toons with a fresh 90 on Moonguard, I got both of them fully BiS from the Auction House alone within 30-60 minutes. The server is not a PvP server so the issues we had with lvl 90s wiping us will not be an issue. The Auction House/Economy on the server is perfect.

But back the main issue. We don't have enough people to be doing raids, so we need to stop trying to schedule raids. We should be focusing our time and energy on Getting new people onboard. A lot of twink brackets died out so there's plenty of people who need a new bracket to get involved with.

I think we should take some steps to getting this done:

1. Transferring FIFTY over to Moonguard. this way we have an actual guild
2. Spam Trade on Moonguard.
3. Advertise here on twinkinfo.
4. Move towards Advertising on Moonguard Forums, Guild Recruitment Forums, and Dungeon/Raid Forums for WoW.

Once we get enough people on board, we all need to do our parts to get everyone as BiS as possible from dungeons. The server is populated enough that as long as they have a main(or just buy gold), they can get all the enchantments from the auction house within 5 minutes.

I'm coming to terms with that this project doesn't have enough people. We should stop raiding and focus on getting people involved.

If anyone has any rejections to this, then I'll start doing my part to get started.

So if anyone wants to know ww monk dps isn't great. I'm not rerolling though, it makes thelse too mad. Thanks to all who showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit. I think I fucked up scheduling the raid on the site. It acts weird when you set a raid to go past midnight...

I might need to muck around with the site a bit.

Regardless, I've promoted Thelse and Social to raidleaders and admins of the site. You guys can confirm new attendees, schedule raids, etc.

I'd like everyone to edit their character name to include their Real ID. Ex: Thirk @ Thirk#1334 instead of just Thirk as my name. I'll come up with a more formal solution, but use this for now.

I also didn't take into account time zones, and the fact that the site uses the European calendar to begin with is kind of confusing. Looks like I'm going to have to clarify or screw with the site a bit to make it more user friendly for people from different time zones. For now, I'll just set only the start time and it will be in UTC as stated on the site.

I'll be transferring the guild tomorrow night. Lets schedule a vent meeting to discuss this tomorrow night. Can you guys make 11PM EST to a Skype chat or vent or something? If you want input on where the guild moves and how we should recruit/restructure it, please attend. I'll likely also be promoting people within the actual guild.

Add my skype: geokoder. I'll also be looking for a vent to move the convo to, but we'll start on Skype if anything. Report in if you're at least interested in providing input.

I'll be on at midnight EST if you guys are still there. Maybe we should also post a summary of what we discussed and things we decided for people that can't make it.

Also I'm going to go into a bit more detail about ww monks and what I've discovered so far. At 56 monks get rising sun kick and tigereye brew, two huge parts of their rotation that I don't have. Fully geared and such I can see a windwalker pulling about 700 dps. What I see as their saving grace is fists of fury, that cone stun and punch thing I'm sure you've all seen. It's a really good stun for fifty because it is physical damage so you can land it, it can affect a bunch of mobs at a time and while stunned the mobs can't parry/dodge. This is a huge dps increase for our almost completely physical damage raids. It's like a few seconds of free expertise for the whole raid. I think having one (cough cough me) could be a big help to the raid.

I'll be on at midnight EST if you guys are still there. Maybe we should also post a summary of what we discussed and things we decided for people that can't make it.

Also I'm going to go into a bit more detail about ww monks and what I've discovered so far. At 56 monks get rising sun kick and tigereye brew, two huge parts of their rotation that I don't have. Fully geared and such I can see a windwalker pulling about 700 dps. What I see as their saving grace is fists of fury, that cone stun and punch thing I'm sure you've all seen. It's a really good stun for fifty because it is physical damage so you can land it, it can affect a bunch of mobs at a time and while stunned the mobs can't parry/dodge. This is a huge dps increase for our almost completely physical damage raids. It's like a few seconds of free expertise for the whole raid. I think having one (cough cough me) could be a big help to the raid.

While you are finding excuses to be viable, I have to rebuttal this by saying that some mobs and all bosses in the raids are immune to any cc/stun.

I played WW dps in the EU project, and on single target dps I sucked.. but Spinning Crane Kick was rather OP and I was in top 3, with hunters and rogues and stuff, in group pulls.
Ohh I know I'm not viable, I'm just saying it's not all bad.
Also MW monk might be the best single target healing class, Enveloping, Surging and Cocoon are beast

There you go Edwaaardo listen to Snack, go healer for op single target heals :)

NEVER!
I got to 390 engineering today and only 16 heavy knothide leather stands in between me and my goggles and rocket boots. I'll probably get that soon. Other than that I have a few dungeon drops, including two dragon's calls(ugh), one boe I can't seem to find and a couple of heirlooms plus enchants. Then I should be able to out dps the tanks and everyone will love me

There's a few people that asked about my gear and when I told them we raid vanilla raids they seemed really interested.

I get off of Work at 9pm est today, be online so we can do dungeons and stuff. Possible raid tonight too?

Users who are viewing this thread