US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

I'm looking forward to this project again!

I too want this project started again.

I'll resub tomorrow if we're starting again. My monk should be set up for dps by the end of the week then, maybe not engineering all the way, but I will definitely have dungeon gear ready to go.

I also signed up for the raid planner thing if thirk can unlock me

The site still has some work to be done, but this should make it less focused around me being online and more around organizing together as a group.

If you're interested in leading raids let me know, and if I think you're up for it I'll promote you to a raid leader on the site and give you permissions to schedule raids.

Site still has a bit of work to be done on it since it isn't really meant for cross-realm originally or to accommodate our odd raiding system, but I should be able to take care of some modifications to it.

Unlocked all the new users.

The lock is there to stop randoms from screwing with the site. Just post here and I'll unlock it. I'll get to it at least once a day anyway, or sooner if someone posts in this thread.

jklolafk

Next 3 days off in a row. I'll hopefully can bis my rsham before the raid. I would like to know what server we are changing too so I can transfer them before we raid

I listed my monk on the raid thing but I don't know what to do after that. Probably need my actual computer. I don't know how many tanks/heals were gonna need, so I can do all 3 really.

I'm pretty sure we can 3 heal it with 2 tanks. Just need some deeps

1 day prior to the raid.

I'm transferring my toons to Moon Guard. I've already went through the auction house and they are by far the best atm. I can easily BiS any toon I want @lvl 50 just from buying gear in the Auction House.

EDIT: Wow. I just BiS'd my Rsham and Arms warrior in like an hour of paying for the transfers. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey boys, bad news, I don't like to miss raids but I'm suppose to go out to the lake this weekend, there might be a small chance of me coming online tonight but I have no idea, I'll keep you guys posted.

EDIT: I'm on for tonight, might be 10 or so minutes late but we usually don't get started on time anyways

Cêr @ Moon Guard - Community - World of Warcraft
Çér @ Moon Guard - Community - World of Warcraft

New and improved :)

EDIT: Doing 900 DPS on the lvl 60 dummy

Mrcer#1372
If you need any runs hmu
EDIT2: I'm going to probably be gearing up an enhancement set for my shaman. Looking at the scaling from http://www.wowhead.com/item=10804#. it's very interesting. In BiS gear, it's saying that it steals over 600 Health from the target. Dual wielding that, that's one hell of a proc. If the proc doesn't miss in raids, that's going to be very interesting.

I wanted to start raiding again with all of you, I previously raided on my feral druid Meowthlol and wasn't BiS because I decided to create that character on a random server so it was kind of hard getting gold for engineering, while also testing out ferals dps. But ive recently been leveling a rogue on another server and hoping to get him BiS within the week. In the mean time im willing to go on my druid. My battletag is hoodrichxvx#1999 if you guys are going to raid soon or decide where to transfer too.

Users who are viewing this thread