F2PDev, Chardev.org for the Trial Twink

You are missing these items: Tum. Cloak ...of the Champion and ...of the Bear.
Their armor and stats stay the same?
Links to wowhead on all the items (maybe just a little arrow or "wh")
I really like that idea, I'll check it out
Add automatic hit cap for healing specs
I had it and got rid of hit. Hit's going away in a few months ;)
Link to online? Right now F2PDev is specifically offline, maybe in the future there is room for a share option for saved profiles.
This would require I host a server, so probably not likely although would be nice
Monks? This is up for debate ofc but as I see it there has been p2p's that have rolled monks in the past with f2p restrictions. I'm guessing it's harder for you to get information on their stats but maybe it's worth considering? I don't know. Maybe ask other people what they think seeing as it's not traditionally f2p.
Yea idk, them p2ps can fend for themselves lol If I get request from monks I'll put it in.

Thanks Cheese ;)

I just tried this after my last post and I love it. Great job, tacticz.

-Yours truly, the lovable orc, Bellybutton

This is great, thank you, I know nothing about hunters. Let me go over a few of your things:
- Dmg: So this is just autos as far as I know. Is that something you like to check out?
- DPS: Again, autos
- Attack Speed: I really thought about this and DPS and it almost made it in but again, it's autos. Special attacks use normalized weapons speeds so I didn't think it was a big deal. If you and fellow melee like to to check out your auto damage I'll see if I can add it in. It's a bigger step though so I might wait until WoD to see what changes.
- Dodge % I didn't do dodge, it won't be there in a few months so I left it off.
- Exp % Same with exp

Dmg/dps/attack speed, yes. ex.

boa gun: 100 dmg/50 dps/2.8 attack speed
naga: 120 dmg/60 dps/2.9 attack speed

Obviously you're going to do more then 100 dmg and 50 dps but you can still get a general idea that naga is going to be better then boa gun. It maybe only for autos but I like using it for references sometimes since I try for pure dps sets. Also for people who like using haste for more dmg attack speed is kinda important or atleast relevant to keep track of.

Dodge/exp % things I didn't know was going to change since idc to keep track of stuff months down the road but if it's just going to be taken out with the new xpac then ya mine as well not include. Pictures obviously isn't that big of a deal since it's cosmetic and you shouldn't worry about cosmetic stuff until all the stats/factoring stuff is done.

Mainly it was just the dmg/dps/speed along with the herb buff as that is something I always wished chardev would have. Pictures/switching/resistance isn't as important imo. If you need any pictures or whatever you may need feel free to say. I have PLENTY of gear/sets so I'll give you as many screenshots as you need to figure the stuff out :p

- Dodge % I didn't do dodge, it won't be there in a few months so I left it off.

Actually it will still be there. Dodge rating will not be on gear. But the % on the character sheet will. You will still get dodge from AGI and parry from STR. What is not clear is will dodge be removed from old gear. Probably not, just hit and exp since they are truly gone in WoD.

What is not clear is will dodge be removed from old gear.

It's pretty clear that they will remove dodge and parry from old gear as well since it makes no sense, design-wise, to have a stat at earlier levels which then gets removed at 90+, they will do the same for dodge and parry as they will for expertise and hit. Block on the other hand is beyond me, since they said they want to make tanking different, for example make ARMOR a viable stat again, but I don't know how they would go about that. Block is the most interesting stat to me, design-wise again, but we'll see.

Making assumptions on assumptions here, so :)

It's pretty clear that they will remove dodge and parry from old gear as well since it makes no sense, design-wise, to have a stat at earlier levels which then gets removed at 90+, they will do the same for dodge and parry as they will for expertise and hit. Block on the other hand is beyond me, since they said they want to make tanking different, for example make ARMOR a viable stat again, but I don't know how they would go about that. Block is the most interesting stat to me, design-wise again, but we'll see.

Making assumptions on assumptions here, so :)

But there still is resist on low level gear after they removed resistances from gear. That's why I said it's unclear.

But there still is resist on low level gear after they removed resistances from gear. That's why I said it's unclear.
My understanding is they are looking to make Venegence increase "tanking abilities". So that might increase your chance to block/dodge/parry but these won't be stats you see or try and get.

Very well done, Tacticz has put a ton of hard work in to this project, and has been working on it as long as i can remember. Nice to see it's being appreciated and put to good use :) Grats man, can't wait to see the finished product :)

Please include the names of the items missing and their new stats, I will add them to my gear list

it's pretty much a nit-pick, but you have Battle Healer's Cloak listed Alliance side.
on Alliance, it's Caretaker's Cape. the stats are the same.

thanks for an awesome app!

Users who are viewing this thread