F2PDev, Chardev.org for the Trial Twink

In terms of stats like crit and dodge from agil for hunters and rogues, I know they scale differently but can't find any numbers for below level 60 (mainly looking at wowwiki). Pretty positive rogues get a bigger crit / dodge bonus from agil than hunts do, like how locks get a bigger crit bonus from int than mages.

Right, spell crit uses a class coefficient, which adds a static amount depending on what you are. I can't find anything on attack power/crit that adds up to the correct numbers...

I emailed the creator of chardev.org since he has it right, but I haven't gotten a response. I might ticket Blizzard to see if they can give me the formula. Sadly, you physical damage dealers might have to deal with numbers being off until I get correct attack power/crit formulas :( (a few attack power and 2-3% crit)

There will be a release before 12/20/2013. Professions are done. Just waiting out the physical damage problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, spell crit uses a class coefficient, which adds a static amount depending on what you are. I can't find anything on attack power/crit that adds up to the correct numbers...

I emailed the creator of chardev.org since he has it right, but I haven't gotten a response. I might ticket Blizzard to see if they can give me the formula. Sadly, you physical damage dealers might have to deal with numbers being off until I get correct attack power/crit formulas :( (a few attack power and 2-3% crit)

There will be a release before 12/20/2013. Professions are done. Just waiting out the physical damage problems.

For AP at least, it should always be 1 stat = 2 AP. For hunters I'm pretty sure 1 agil gives 1 melee AP and 2 ranged AP. Rogues is the other way around. Dunno if they even gain ranged AP anymore though, since it's useless.

You should try and implement buffs into the f2pdev like a little section in the corner where you can see what you would be like buffed in battlegrounds

Minor thing, noticed a typo on Spaulders of the Hero. You have em listed as Spailders of the Hero.

Lovin the thingy though, it's great.

You should try and implement buffs into the f2pdev like a little section in the corner where you can see what you would be like buffed in battlegrounds
You mean like party haste increase from a Boom? Or Power Word: Fortitude if you have a 24 priest? Yea, that'd be nice. It's pretty situational though, maybe at some point.

Minor thing, noticed a typo on Spaulders of the Hero. You have em listed as Spailders of the Hero.

Lovin the thingy though, it's great.
Fixed a lot of typos, that one's good now. Thanks man

Nice tool!

One thing: Is the icon for the back slot the same than chest?

Cheers
Gattuso
So those icons are from like the BC era and yea they used to be the same. It was on wowwiki and the correct size, so I used them. I might pull the news ones, we'll see. No item icons yet... If someone is into resizing photos/photoshop/paint and wants to send me them I'll add them right away. 60x60 pixels.

In terms of stats like crit and dodge from agil for hunters and rogues, I know they scale differently but can't find any numbers for below level 60 (mainly looking at wowwiki). Pretty positive rogues get a bigger crit / dodge bonus from agil than hunts do, like how locks get a bigger crit bonus from int than mages.

I just did a research with F2PDev, armory and chardev for my feral:

@24 (means in bg)
Critrating:
0,232 Crit rating = 1% crit
1 agi = 0,07 or 0,08% crit

When i look up other agility classes in chardev and armory it seems like they have the same numbers.

Only this is different: Conversation Agility => Attack power (AP)

So far

Gattuso

0,232 Crit rating = 1% crit
Yea this is the same per class and what I've found.

1 agi = 0,07 or 0,08% crit
Feral it's .0671428, Hunter's it's .0825. It's different for each class. I've tested all agility wearers and have their individual amounts now.

Thanks for the research!

What? Why in the h** would you solicit people to download and run some unknown executable, bypassing security, and not even tell us what it does?

"What is this:
It’s a reliable character builder for scaled 24 starter twinks in battlegrounds."

What in the h** does that even mean? It sounds like some kind of bot..... Typical example of how programmers are the worst people in the world for assuming that others will be able to read their mind.

What? Why in the h** would you solicit people to download and run some unknown executable, bypassing security, and not even tell us what it does?

"What is this:
It’s a reliable character builder for scaled 24 starter twinks in battlegrounds."

What in the h** does that even mean? It sounds like some kind of bot..... Typical example of how programmers are the worst people in the world for assuming that others will be able to read their mind.

I'm not a programmer and i understood perfectly well what this does..
On page 1, 2 or 3 there is a virus test, which shows that there is nothing wrong with this file
"solicit people" makes no sense.

"What is this:

Lol. It's a program that your virus scan doesn't know about so it might ask when you download it "Are you sure you want to?" I can't do anything to stop that, just wanted to let people know.

It's a character builder like chardev.org, I don't know how else to explain it...

Yes the virus scan test was quite nice, thanks for that!

I figured the 8 pages were enough to give you an idea it's not malicious lol

I believe the formula for Rogue AP is:

Strength + (Agility x 2) + (Char. Level x 2) - 30

It says 20 instead of 30 at Attack power - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft which i believe is incorrect.
This works for my rogue.

Great Job with the program.

Thanks man, and yea that's what I used.

I have different formulas here and here and neither of them are correct. Rogues I've been PMing with another guy and we came up with -30. Enhancement, Feral, and Hunters I don't know. Chardev.org matches up with the wowpedia link, but neither of them match what you get in game. Hopefully Blizz will give me some info ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man, and that's what I used.

I have different formulas here and here and neither of them are correct. Rogues yea I've been PMing with another guy and we came up with -30. Enhancement, Feral, and Hunters I don't know. Chardev.org matches up with the wowpedia link, but neither of them match what you get in game. Hopefully Blizz will give me some info ;)

Does it help if I figure out the formulas like this?
(1,25 is the Aspect of the Hawk)

Hunter AP:

[( Agi x 2 ) + 28 ] x 1,25

Are there any stats you are currently having problems with like crit ? I'm currently working on my haste guid and finding that haste has this compounding nature where it's like let's day u have 15% haste from gear and u use berzerking the effects are more than simply adding 20 % it actualy seems to follow base times 1.2 plus 20% which is weird I'm currently looking to see if this goes with all haste gear or just abilities like boom aura natures speedyness and zerk if this isn't the case I'll let you know and eventually sling the Dataz your way when I have it perfect !

Users who are viewing this thread