F2P Rankings: Achievements, HKs, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated lists. Added Fenrus' Hide to grandfathered items being tracked. Initially I just imported the list of grandfathered items from the sticky in the 19s forum. Let me know of any missing grandfathered items that are possibly BiS for some class/spec.

Here is complete list of grandfathered items I am currently tracking:

Aquarius Belt
Arctic Buckler
Beetle Clasps
Blackened Defias Armor
Chausses of Westfall
Crescent Staff
Deadskull Shield
Fenrus' Hide
Glacial Stone
Gravestone Scepter
Grizzled Boots
Gutterblade
Hooded Cowl
Inferno Robe
Jutebraid Gloves
Kimbra Boots
Minor Channeling Ring
Pious Legwraps
Quagmire Galoshes
Rift Bracers
Rugged Spaulders
Runic Darkblade
Sacred Burial Trousers
Seal of Sylvanas
Seal of Wrynn
Smite's Mighty Hammer
Staff of Westfall
Steel-Clasped Bracers
Talbar Mantle
Trailblazer Boots
Tunic of Westfall
Wingblade

What made you change this so drasticly after you clearly posted your own opinion about this?
I created this thread for the community, and while the results of the poll favored not allowing opt-outs, neither side had a majority. I chose to allow opt-outs since those in favor had a much stronger opinion, and most of those against, didn't really care all that much. Also, with the growing database, removing a couple characters wasn't going to hurt in terms of being an excellent gear reference. The vast majority of people listed like to be recognized for their achievements, and I'm sure they won't mind moving up in the ranks due to small number of opt-outs. Lastly, I did this as a favor to you. I hope that you may consider adding your toon(s) back to the listing some time in the future.

I created this thread for the community, and while the results of the poll favored not allowing opt-outs, neither side had a majority. I chose to allow opt-outs since those in favor had a much stronger opinion, and most of those against, didn't really care all that much. Also, with the growing database, removing a couple characters wasn't going to hurt in terms of being an excellent gear reference. The vast majority of people listed like to be recognized for their achievements, and I'm sure they won't mind moving up in the ranks due to small number of opt-outs. Lastly, I did this as a favor to you. I hope that you may consider adding your toon(s) back to the listing some time in the future.
Congratulations, you've pretty much proven that this list is a pissing contest with that move.

How can you call this a fucking reference when you censor shit? How can you call this a list of top 100 people when you don't include the REAL 100 people? It's just garbage.

Your inability to not conform to a bunch of crybaby nitwits that are also hypocrites has turned this list from something with potential to complete trash.

Congratulations, you've pretty much proven that this list is a pissing contest with that move.

How can you call this a fucking reference when you censor shit? How can you call this a list of top 100 people when you don't include the REAL 100 people? It's just garbage.

Your inability to not conform to a bunch of crybaby nitwits that are also hypocrites has turned this list from something with potential to complete trash.

Tbh, only two names have been removed (1 US and 1 EU), and I'm not trying to start a war here. Internally I still track all the opt-outs, but remove them from public listing on TI. Considering there are several people missing from this list, since nobody has submitted the URLs, and I have no way to search for all the trials on all servers, removing a few names isn't going to matter all that much. It is still growing increasingly harder to get/stay on the listing with the bar being raised every update. I would hope that players would choose to list their characters, or help out by sending armory URLs of those not already listed.

Tbh, only two names have been removed (1 US and 1 EU), and I'm not trying to start a war here. Internally I still track all the opt-outs, but remove them from public listing on TI. Considering there are several people missing from this list, since nobody has submitted the URLs, and I have no way to search for all the trials on all servers, removing a few names isn't going to matter all that much. It is still growing increasingly harder to get/stay on the listing with the bar being raised every update. I would hope that players would choose to list their characters, or help out by sending armory URLs of those not already listed.
Of course it matters. When something can't be helped, it's expected to be left out. When you let people take shit out, it's not the same. It's not because it can't be helped, it's because they don't feel like being on the list.

Difference.

I can excuse this list for its inaccuracies based on lack of information because that's not your fault, but I can blame you for taking people out of the frickin list.

I had respect for this list, and I thought it was initially a good idea. But it's really gone to hell. You allowed too many suggestions, some of which were god damn moronic.

Lillhunter @ Misha - Game Guide - World of Warcraft I have said Id like to be listed before and I have also seen someone else list me as well as Nineteen @ Dalaran - Game Guide - World of Warcraft on this list. I get this list is completely ran by you and you put alot of work into it so just trying again so hopefully we can get added and also one of my friends Igotzbeard @ Misha - Game Guide - World of Warcraft would fit the list above a few people. Ty if we're added

Idk if you've tried this already but the OP says he want's a PM.

Of course it matters. When something can't be helped, it's expected to be left out. When you let people take shit out, it's not the same. It's not because it can't be helped, it's because they don't feel like being on the list.

Difference.

I can excuse this list for its inaccuracies based on lack of information because that's not your fault, but I can blame you for taking people out of the frickin list.

I had respect for this list, and I thought it was initially a good idea. But it's really gone to hell. You allowed too many suggestions, some of which were god damn moronic.
I appreciate your feedback, but I have taken all voices into consideration. Rather than complain after the fact, why not make meaningful suggestions?

Lillhunter @ Misha - Game Guide - World of Warcraft I have said Id like to be listed before and I have also seen someone else list me as well as Nineteen @ Dalaran - Game Guide - World of Warcraft on this list. I get this list is completely ran by you and you put alot of work into it so just trying again so hopefully we can get added and also one of my friends Igotzbeard @ Misha - Game Guide - World of Warcraft would fit the list above a few people. Ty if we're added
I'm sorry that I missed your adds, I will include these toons in the next update. This single post negates the effect of all the opt-outs. Let's keep the adds coming people!

Idk if you've tried this already but the OP says he want's a PM.
I prefer if people send me a PM with adds, in order to keep the thread discussion relative to the statistics or suggestions for improvement.

I appreciate your feedback, but I have taken all voices into consideration. Rather than complain after the fact, why not make meaningful suggestions?

I'm sorry that I missed your adds, I will include these toons in the next update. This single post negates the effect of all the opt-outs. Let's keep the adds coming people!

I prefer if people send me a PM with adds, in order to keep the thread discussion relative to the statistics or suggestions for improvement.
You've taken all voices into consideration? That's bullshit.

You've taken the minority vote and I don't care what your excuses are. I was one of the people that voted in opposition to this change and I don't recall saying that I didn't give a shit about it.

''appreciate''

What a load of garbage. Why don't you stop kidding yourself?

Just, forget it. Take me out of the list. I sent you a PM, I want out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pretty big feeling that you just dont want to give your own opinion and circling around the answer you should have given.

Im not stupid there Lofi.

@Garret above: the lists were allready incomplete before he opted 2 out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread